Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all?  (Read 1266 times)
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

There are a lot of people who already earn a huge amount of profit by just investing on cryptocurrency and you can ask all the early investors of bitcoins.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:07:42 AM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

The success of every investment is affiliate with high risk and failure. So'do not fear in failure because it will be your guide to become successful.The important is you have an experience in investing and you found it true that you can earn and become successful by investing.

pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

I do agree with the author's views about being successful with ones investment. In my opinion, this would depend on the people who made the investment to a particular cryptocurrency and most importantly, people should have to study and familiarize well the choice of coin that they plan to invest such that they may able to lessen the risk of loss.Most importantly, patience is a very important factor that people should possess since there are times that bear market could last in several months which triggers the investor to do panic selling which is a wrong thing to do.
EVOS

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

If you talk like that, then it will come true.
do you know that our brain will respond to what we believe, now you believe that investment success is not for everyone, it will happen to you.

You need to have a positive mind about investing to make you successful in investing.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.

As they say there are always risk in crypto and any other investment. The success of a certain projects depend on how good it is or that can be usefull to all. In every investment success comes with luck and a good working team. Failure will also mean try harder.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

Yes the success of investing is not for everyone but most people will benefit from investing. people who succeed in investing in bitcoin because they have knowledge of crypto currency, they know the right time to buy bitcoin and time to sell it.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

There are a lot of people who already earn a huge amount of profit by just investing on cryptocurrency and you can ask all the early investors of bitcoins.
Investing and choosing where to invest is a choice, someone will get the desired target, because they have understood the place of the investment beforehand and someone will lose if he doesn't pay attention to important aspects of the place of investment.

So, this is about choice if you want to get the desired target, at least you should study the characteristics of the selected investment place, but if you ignore it the failure and lose the money you spend is the choice.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:39:35 AM

Success is true,especialy in investment and only all of us,know what is means a success of us,actualy in my  own definition everytime,that  i can earn even a small profit of my digital investment,thats a success to me because thats means that i earn even a little amount of my crypto coins,otherwise people or being an investor all of us could not be contented,so to earn so much more we need to become ambitious and still believe in cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:05:11 AM

I dont know whats your position here,and whats the meaning behind this sentiments because even if theres no really assurance to gain,but we believe that being positive on our investments gives us success already.

And i dont know for others because i am for long term holding so nothing affects me about today because i am more for tomorrow
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:47:53 PM

To make a success in investment is not just about making profits, but about sustainability and expansion.
Lack of faith in what you invest in or lack of patience is counterproductive if you can not be patient with your investment for five years will not achieve any future profits.

and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.
It is the nature of the market. There must be losses, and you will be affected by those around you that will only benefit you negatively.
Good tips Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

why not possible? I think it could happen if we are really tough and diligent never give up in doing this business, already many people who are really successful with doing this business even they do not spend the slightest capital to start their business only with the determination and determination a strong desire
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

It is a true statement because success is a hard to get for new one. But experinced persons are earn more profit in this investment so surely it not for everyone. All the peoples are expecting a success so really analyse and pick the right platform all are got the success.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Yeah thats the better way of looking at our investment. With small example, lets say I am putting lots of efforts and time in a bounty and I know that I will gain particular coins with xyzzy value and easily calculate that what would be my income once the coin hits the exchanger. But to be frank I literally consider that only 20-30% of what I calculated would be in my hands at the hand. Because thats the risk analysis which considers lot of factors that may affect my math and may reduce the value of coin or some way other may adversely effect the whole goal. So yeah agree with you that there is some sort of risk in each kind of investment.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

yes that is true you will be able to be a successful in investment if the project has a very perfect purpose in the blockchain technology. and also if you want a successful investment you need to sit it for a long period of time.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

The goal from successfully investment is we can get more profit from our initial money and indeed currently invest in bitcoin or crypto is very risky and not all of the investors can get ROI and get profit even some of us more likely to experience to loss and decide to quit from crypto world however OP say is true that to being an successfully investment for some people is almost near to impossible
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
Bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset, but not everyone knows how to invest easy and profitable. You can try by buying a fixed asset in a fixed amount and regular schedule, regardless of asset price. Investors buy with fixed capital, so investors get more assets when prices are low, and less assets when prices are high.
Investment is also not a matter of how much capital to start. Whoever we are without regard to social class where we are, can still make an investment. The investment offered is not just a stock. Currently, there are many types of investments offered along with their advantages and disadvantages. You can also choose to invest both long and short term.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

it is true that not everyone is lucky to get good results in investing even if we apply the same method, each person has a portion of each will be the name of success and luck is not the same, but sometimes the success of others can be an inspiration and increase our spirit in face all the barriers that exist in running the investment
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

Yes it's true, depending on how wise a person or investor do. If you are an investor and lack of information and knowledge about what you investing then it will be a lost for you because you might be cheated by your co investors. But if you are wise enough to handle cases about what you had invested then you will succeed.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

ICOs are not successful, and many are trapped when investing in an ICO, but many are keen to see the prospect of ICO and benefit from the investment. those who are often fortunate had previously experienced a loss and they learned from it to choose ICO that really has a clear purpose, so the conclusion in wanting to invest and gain profit in ICO we must analyze the ICO, do not look outside the ICO view and directly invest, it is a big mistake boy
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

It is indeed true. We are all different individuals with different abilities and luck as well. What might work for one person might not be true for the other. But the good news is that we can learn from each other to improve upon our abilities. So you can learn good investment opportunities from the professionals.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: