Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all?  (Read 1266 times)
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
you have also point,because it was happen to my friend although it was successful to thier trading path but he told me, that we have also encountered a lot of fake ico's when he joining at some of bounty campaign ,,and becuase of patient we have also glad to countenue his journey of investment in the name of trading and now my friend would become rich,
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

Putting venture on crypto investment or any ico its always a choice. As saying goes "invest what you can afford to lose". It means not all investments can provide great deal of satisfaction because some of them are legit but people are always greedy and that's what makes to turned out to be a scam.

patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

For one thing, investments is being there at right place at the right time. These variables play a huge role in a seucces of an investment. For example i invested 5 years ago and i say now that it is a succes, the same vould not be said if that person invested today. It's all matter of risk and actually studying your investment options.

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

I think not every investment profitable. Every investment have risk and sometimes have high risk. Many peoples get profits when make investment and some peoples get loss on their investment.
The main factor to make profits in our investment is always make research before investing our money because with good research we can make investment with more confident and more relax while waiting our investment profitable

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:13:23 AM

I think the correct term is that success of an investment may not be fit for everybody, if we don't believe an investment can be a success then why we invest in it at the first place?? We should believe in ourselves before sharing our success of investment to others, however what may seems to work fine for us doesn't mean it will work for others. It depends whether the other person with the same investment as us has the correct knowledge and the passion to be success  Grin Grin
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

Yes it is true, we should not be more confident about what we get because, if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then you cannot achieve of what investment you get. Some people may not find the fit investment and it would result in a huge discouragement at all.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

The success of investing depends on yourself and the team from ICO, you just need to be patient and while if the ICO team is not running then you will experience failure.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

yes it is true, because people who succeed in investing are the ones who have done the research first before investing. learning by hard work may be better than you have to get a loss. because in investing it is not easy and must know the basics to make a profit. once we feel enough to understand and believe, can practice the knowledge we get to invest.
we must invest in a coin that is completely trustworthy or its potential is very good in the future, do not choose coins that will only be garbage.
Your chances of earning big profits from purchasing bitcoin just like your chance to win money from the lottery. The level of success is difficult to gauge. If you really want to try bitcoin investment, you must first prepare mentally. Set the mindset like an angle investor who sincerely pours money into new stubs. Because most people give up when the price actually goes down and they do not prepare some strategies in dealing with it so that not everyone gets success when investing.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.

Never expect anything until itt happens,this is the problem in many instances here from the investors as they are counting the earnings while the projects is still on move,then when it turns out scam they will get angry and cry out loud,why not be calm and wait for the end of project and distribution so if what comes to you is indeed was yours
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

Agreed. It is still better to find those good investments for ourselves rather than making someone to guide to find a good one. We can learn how to invest right if we do it ourselves.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:47 AM

yes it is true, because people who succeed in investing are the ones who have done the research first before investing. learning by hard work may be better than you have to get a loss. because in investing it is not easy and must know the basics to make a profit. once we feel enough to understand and believe, can practice the knowledge we get to invest.
we must invest in a coin that is completely trustworthy or its potential is very good in the future, do not choose coins that will only be garbage.
Your chances of earning big profits from purchasing bitcoin just like your chance to win money from the lottery. The level of success is difficult to gauge. If you really want to try bitcoin investment, you must first prepare mentally. Set the mindset like an angle investor who sincerely pours money into new stubs. Because most people give up when the price actually goes down and they do not prepare some strategies in dealing with it so that not everyone gets success when investing.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

That is true ,because not all investment that you are joining will be successful for all types of investment, there maybe investment in which you are familiar with it and gives you more interest to accomplish your tasks in your investment and give more effort to gain success, while other investment you are not of point of interest ,so it may not success.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

I believe that you need to have a great knowledge and wisdom in order to make a successful in last month on this market because 9 from 10 Investments will be unsuccessful, and you will eventually lose money.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

Of course it is not sure that you will have the benefit from investing money because you need to be very educated and understand the process of investing, or you will lose.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:52:49 AM

Of course it is not sure that you will have the benefit from investing money because you need to be very educated and understand the process of investing, or you will lose.
Yes that is true no doubt, but we always have good expectation from our investment. No one know in advance that what is going to happen to the market that either their investment will give the profit or lost, but still i myself too much sure about bitcoin investment, that if you are a long term investor then no doubt that bitcoin can a very good profit to you.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Yeah, most of the cases people Invest In an ICO  without knowing It well and just depend on their lucky hoping their money to growth In the near future. But most of that result are loss their money Investment because of some ICO was scam and others was failed on their campaign. To have a better option, try to know first the coins which you are planning to Invest, look for his review like read Its whitepaper, to get more about Information about that coin, then If you convince on that matter, you may start to Invest, with your own risk.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:35:10 AM

I support your opinion. But if the project is promising, the price of these coins will increase all the same. We need only wait and endure, follow the news and analyze the situation in the market and in the company itself.
odri777

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

Yes it happens, when all who worked on the project cease to modify it, as a result of which the price of coins begins to fall ...
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

Maybe , because some of the ico`s are active but after the ico turn to scam .But there are countless successful projects that have not been huge in profit but successful in there project.

idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

I support your opinion. But if the project is promising, the price of these coins will increase all the same. We need only wait and endure, follow the news and analyze the situation in the market and in the company itself.
Sometimes this is not true. I find that some of the projects are more likely and they are making applications that are entirely beneficial to the users, but the price of these coins is always down. I have been waiting for more than a year, but the price of these coins has never increased

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: