Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Success of an investment may not be true to all?  (Read 1266 times)
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:03:27 AM

Is it true , when you invest bitcoins i surely say that you will be gaining more bitcoins in just a couple of seconds. Bitcoin is very popular nowadays and in order to get more bitcoins we just need to invest more. Remember , the more you invest bitcoins the more bitcoin will you recieve .
I agree with you. Bitcoin is one of the best investment options I have ever known. There are many ICO projects being created, but I do not like investing in new coins. For me, Bitcoin can make a lot of money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:17:36 AM

Of course it is not sure that you will have the benefit from investing money because you need to be very educated and understand the process of investing, or you will lose.
Yes that is true no doubt, but we always have good expectation from our investment. No one know in advance that what is going to happen to the market that either their investment will give the profit or lost, but still i myself too much sure about bitcoin investment, that if you are a long term investor then no doubt that bitcoin can a very good profit to you.
Investment is like a game where you could either win or lose. There have been divided opinions when it comes to investment. There are claims that through crypto investment, many have become successful and rich. I firmly believe that success is earned through failures and adversities, yet not losing hope and enthusiasm to move forward from fall. It doesn't only apply in investment, but in life as a whole.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

Learning the ins and outs of the financial world and your personality as an investor takes time and patience, not to mention trial and error. Investing requires taking risks. Your investment success depends in part on your ability to control those risks without passing up reasonable returns. It is the rate of return required to attract an investor over another investment opportunity in the current market.  
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

Yes i agree, not everyone having a success by investing in bitcoin, even the project is good and i have already made a research about it but at the end there are some reasons that cannot be avoided and the project did not hit the target and they are not becoming successful.

Yes, and thats the part of the game here in crypto that is why controlling our emotions is a must for not easily get disapointed ,one factor that can contribute to the word success is the one who knows how to balance emotionally and it will go through out.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:53:56 AM

Learning the ins and outs of the financial world and your personality as an investor takes time and patience, not to mention trial and error. Investing requires taking risks. Your investment success depends in part on your ability to control those risks without passing up reasonable returns. It is the rate of return required to attract an investor over another investment opportunity in the current market.  
It is more like trying to be a doctor, lawyer or any other profession. Being an investor is a huge profession on its own and you really need some huge level of knowledge to be able to take the right decision most of the time. The thing about the whole thing about investment is that it comes with a lot of risk and it is your knowledge and further experience from learning, that will count eventually on how successful you end up as an investor or not.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

The success of an investment may not be true at all? because they may be jealous or self-confident so they do not know how to work so they are envious
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

We cannot really provide the best solution for our investment; however, it is enough to earn a profit and say " Yes my investment really is successful" and refer to other people.

I think not all of us make a better decision especially when we talk about money matters. The pressure "risk" and the financial concerns, as well as the existing problem, may alter the decisions that we have. Thus, we can`t forecast success on investment by merely having profit because it might end up to another bunch of investors to be trapped in an investment and eventually want a scapegoat even if the outcome would be a loss. Significantly, it will give discouragement to the other potential investors.

Thus, we should not be more confident about what we get because some people may not find the fit and would result in a greater impact of discouragement as a whole. In addition, even when the intention is good, but if the person lack of courage, patience, and aspiration then it would create a mistake; and a mistake of one individual may lead to an overall conclusive distraction.

This is one of the reason that in investing,  we should always consider the probability of loss. Most of the time we only looked at the gains. This means that we might not have the same fate as the others.  But we will never know unless we try.
solarisexodus (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Yes i agree, not everyone having a success by investing in bitcoin, even the project is good and i have already made a research about it but at the end there are some reasons that cannot be avoided and the project did not hit the target and they are not becoming successful.

Yes, and thats the part of the game here in crypto that is why controlling our emotions is a must for not easily get disapointed ,one factor that can contribute to the word success is the one who knows how to balance emotionally and it will go through out.

Everyone being lose in this game doesn`t mean any chance, this was just the beating way of traveling our investment. However, the good thing is that investors are optimistic even when huge loss may occur. Still be positive and always think the right way...
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.
Bitcoin is a lucrative investment asset, but not everyone knows how to invest easy and profitable. You can try by buying a fixed asset in a fixed amount and regular schedule, regardless of asset price. Investors buy with fixed capital, so investors get more assets when prices are low, and less assets when prices are high.
The success rate for getting the great benefits of bitcoin is actually hard to pin down. You could say, the chance is like winning the lottery.
If you really want to try this investment, you should prepare mentally to lose first. It should be the mindset of an angle investor who poured funds into a new pioneering company. You have to dare to lose it all

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

Everyone being lose in this game doesn`t mean any chance, this was just the beating way of traveling our investment. However, the good thing is that investors are optimistic even when huge loss may occur. Still be positive and always think the right way...

And it's not only with crypto. Any invemtment, whether it's in stocks, or real estate or any other, there will always be losers. It's a risk and risks don't always give you positive results.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

Planning to determine a potential investment place is very justified and requires a complicated time to decide the place is good in the future. Do not occasionally make a stupid mistake to decide and immediately spend money just because seeing what people experience with his investments, someone's money issue can go crazy. Agreed, one's investment is determined by his ability to control the risk that will occur and he can guess what will happen afterwards.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

Absolutely right, I have invested on some ICOs already which have good ratings and great white paper, but I end up having loss because some team became inactive after the ICO ends and some of these ICOs are scam. So success of an investment is not true at all.

I agree with that, maybe Bitcoin is not for everyone , if you think you dont have enough money for now to handle investments well then try your luck in trading, not everyone will be given a chance to be profitable as fast as they want since we all have different destiny, better work for what you really want, as a student this hits me a lot, but I have to work harder so I can have my profits sooner without investments.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Yes it's absolutely true, there are a lot of factors that can make an investment to succeed one of them is the knowledge of the investment, not all people got the same knowledge when they want to invest so the results can be different even the capital can be a factor determine the success of an investment, decision and knowledge are two of the most important thing to determine the success

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
matthew1981

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

Success of an investment can be achieve by the people who are risk taker, harworking people and willing to learn their lessons about there failure. If you want to be success investor you must have a lot of knowledge about investing any of this investment that you want. To determine if this will be gaining a huge amount of profit.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Yes it's absolutely true, there are a lot of factors that can make an investment to succeed one of them is the knowledge of the investment, not all people got the same knowledge when they want to invest so the results can be different even the capital can be a factor determine the success of an investment, decision and knowledge are two of the most important thing to determine the success
             There is also no balance if everyone wins with a single idea, just like someone told me before, in an investment, someone's win is also somebody's loss. It must be balance and maintain its equilibrium, but that doesn't totally mean you will fail until you die, it such that, it is a matter of time, patience and knowledge.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

Clearly yes, because in the cryptocurrency world nothing is really predictable and on any given times prices may rise or just go down so easily. This makes things so complicated for those who are really so easy to discourage. Especially when holding coins long term. People should study the market well before doing any investments, learn some skills and start  with smaller investment values. This will help and yet not a guarantee to be successful always.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:33:04 PM

There is also no balance if everyone wins with a single idea, just like someone told me before, in an investment, someone's win is also somebody's loss. It must be balance and maintain its equilibrium, but that doesn't totally mean you will fail until you die, it such that, it is a matter of time, patience and knowledge.
The success of an investment may not be true for all is absolutely right.
It has to be balanced and maintain its equilibrium, but that does not necessarily mean you will fail until you go, it's like, it's a matter of time, patience, and ants. The results will be good.

nestorjacob

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

I have overheard one investor complains of how he invested in 12 ICOS and 10 of them have already failed him and he was quite bitter toward cryptocurrency investments especially ICOs.He was advised to stay positive and hold the tokens for a long time so that when the market recovers, he could make up for his loses. So whiles others are harvesting big from their investments, others are not happy but I think it all has to do with the skills of the investor involved.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

I think so,not all investor are successful maybe because it is not really their passion.Engaging in a business requires you to be strategic and smart to adopt quickly the nature of the business you are into.One thing more, you have to be patient all the time

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

Yes you were right mate,those developers run away investors money most especially if they did not reach the target soft cap and hard cap that is why it would result to a scam projects and theres no way out if they continue the project without achieving the returns of peoples investments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: