Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 10:07:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PANDA - Is it going to be a huge scam?  (Read 871 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:24:09 AM

Been watching and mining a bit, not really put many rigs on it due to huge premine and obvious pump tactics.... however as it grows and grows after trying to clone vertcoin it is shaping up to be a huge money maker for the preminer and ipo sellers for that coin.

Will it turn out to be a huge huge pump and dump scam? i mean the price is crazy high for a 100Billion coin only a few days old with a huge premine? i would have though 20 would have been more than enough ... and then a bit of a gamble. I am seeing 70's??

Or will the price remain stable as promised?

The question is how long before cryptsy can't deny themselves all that those tasty fees and decide to facilitate another possible monster scam coin?

For the last wave cryptsy denied listing coins with big premines and no block explorers to verify the ledgers.... those days seem long gone....what ledgers lol

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:36:02 AM

When there are 3 pandas, that told me not to touch it, the market confusing is just stupid with all 3.
InsanityDev

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:47:37 AM

the price is crazy high for a 100Billion coin only a few days old with a huge premine?

Coins which start high go low, lower, lower. If it's an an natural adoption curve, avoid it like the plague.

read: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/1x882l/are_most_altcoins_headed_lower_i_think_im_a_bear/cf9n4z4

DanielVG

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:50:04 AM

mkonecny

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 05:14:10 AM

When there are 3 pandas, that told me not to touch it, the market confusing is just stupid with all 3.

This. How can the value grow when too many newbs don't even know which coin to buy.
PyroClasTix

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 05:27:14 AM

LOL. Had to quote this. (Didn't jump on panda)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: