Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603152 times)
clarise123

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:57 AM

this project has made it a good platform for a better platform for better medical services for connecting blockchain technology to better service and better insurance for people .

a well thought out and working at the Atlantico Network.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

An OVERVIEW about ATLANTICO NETWORK

If we want to know what it is all about, here's an overview of the platform. I believe that this will be a great help on the medical and healthcare industry as well as for us who will benefit from the goods and services of the highest quality at reasonable prices.

A review of ATLANTICO

ATLANTICO is the first decentralized blockchain platform that helps to increase the quality of healthcare, drastically increase the quality of purchased medicine and manage price levels. It also allows making interactions between various members of the platform, such as patients, medical practitioners, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and others, as simple and transparent as possible.

Our team has created a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries of healthcare, insurance, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.

On this platform all transactions that take place in the system are saved in a blockchain ledger. The system makes pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of goods and services of the highest quality at reasonable prices.

Reference:
https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/a-review-of-atlantico-1b6d4bab8717
http://www.atlantico-network.io

Atlantico Network can provide the best doctor and good quality medicine in case of emergency. also by the end of the year, they buy token so investor gain profit on it.
Am I correct ??
the atlantico has made it easier to connect technologically to large hospitals. so it's not hard for people to pay cash if they pay for them altcoins or Ethereum! ?
want to know your answer
thank you.

GigTricks
clarise123

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

I think the wrong name for the project is ATLANT.
There is already a project for real estate with the same name and sticker: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atlant/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2053239
Yes , rather similar. Both are ATL.
I found some project with atlantis name.
✓ Atlant ➡ Ethereum  ➡ATL
✓ Atlantico ➡ Nem ➡ ATL
✓ Atlantis blue digital token ➡ Stellar ➡ ABDT

Atlant and atlantico are totally different, nem and eth. But will be confusing if listed in the same market, similar code (ATL)
you did it right. for not being confused people use the NEM wallet to exclude and not confuse the participans and admins, so we're still looking for the Atlantic Network to better and better understand the cryptoworld.

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

Wow.. Great concept in providing blockchain solution to health care problems... I wish the developers good luck in achieving the objectives of ATLANTICO
what you read is true to make it easier for a payroll process for those who do not have enough money. so we support the atlantico network to be successful in the future.

GigTricks
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:16:21 AM

If we want to know what it is all about, here's an overview of the platform. I believe that this will be a great help on the medical and healthcare industry as well as for us who will benefit from the goods and services of the highest quality at reasonable prices.

A review of ATLANTICO

ATLANTICO is the first decentralized blockchain platform that helps to increase the quality of healthcare, drastically increase the quality of purchased medicine and manage price levels. It also allows making interactions between various members of the platform, such as patients, medical practitioners, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and others, as simple and transparent as possible.

Our team has created a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries of healthcare, insurance, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.

On this platform all transactions that take place in the system are saved in a blockchain ledger. The system makes pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of goods and services of the highest quality at reasonable prices.

Reference:

Atlantico Network can provide the best doctor and good quality medicine in case of emergency. also by the end of the year, they buy token so investor gain profit on it.
Am I correct ??
the atlantico has made it easier to connect technologically to large hospitals. so it's not hard for people to pay cash if they pay for them altcoins or Ethereum! ?
want to know your answer
thank you.

I think the project has a brilliant idea, however, please how does this affect the low-class people in the subs? I use to work for a health organization and I had the opportunity to visit some remote locations and hard to reach areas that are in serious need of medical help, how can this help in that situation which should be most of the world's focus and not the affluent that already have the resources to sort out their medical needs.
clarise123

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

The medical industry needs a lot of blockchain. Such projects will be even stronger.
right. so when can we help and support a good project? to better recognize the entire cryptowold. Now that the atlantico network is just starting out, the project is well thought out. because the Atlantico wants proper management of human health.

GigTricks
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

I think every project related to health is very successful. No doubt health is our basic issue. Most of the problems want our attention. This project is a good addition. Best of luck dev
That is why we believe in saying “Health is Wealth”. What is the essence of having so much money if your health is not in good condition. People are very serious if we are talking about health because it always connected to life.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

do you use escrow wallet for ico? many investors are less confident with ico after many scam projects, and escrow wallet is helpful for investors to believe in ico
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK.
a platform which was launched to further break down the project that illustrates human health. so we should take every step in the project.
to open the atlantico when members are busting for the project to be successful.
goodluck to everyone.
Did you say Atlantico was made for the better health of the people. I do not understand what you are saying to do so for participants to know. so fix your question to understand that we know what you are saying well.

GigTricks
larry1994

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

the atlantico strengthens the blockchain technology to better the Insurance and service quality of the people in the project. so it's good to start the Atlantico to get to the project as soon as possible.

GigTricks
imopogicute

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

I think every project related to health is very successful. No doubt health is our basic issue. Most of the problems want our attention. This project is a good addition. Best of luck dev
That is why we believe in saying “Health is Wealth”. What is the essence of having so much money if your health is not in good condition. People are very serious if we are talking about health because it always connected to life.
for what you say is right. ! health is more important than money. so the atlantico network thought this made the process easier. to give quality services to people are Insurance.

GigTricks
larry1994

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

ATLANTICO NETWORK.
a platform which was launched to further break down the project that illustrates human health. so we should take every step in the project.
to open the atlantico when members are busting for the project to be successful.
goodluck to everyone.
Did you say Atlantico was made for the better health of the people. I do not understand what you are saying to do so for participants to know. so fix your question to understand that we know what you are saying well.
what he wants to say. the atlantico network was designed to better the project. because it depends on human health! so it's best to do well for a successful project.

GigTricks
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

A review of ATLANTICO

Reference:

Am I correct ??
want to know your answer
thank you.
I think the project has a brilliant idea, however, please how does this affect the low-class people in the subs? I use to work for a health organization and I had the opportunity to visit some remote locations and hard to reach areas that are in serious need of medical help, how can this help in that situation which should be most of the world's focus and not the affluent that already have the resources to sort out their medical needs.
I think the biggest effect for them is that it has a great system integrating all aspects of health care which will result in better medical services, lower insurance fees, lower medicinal cost and more. it will offer buyers high-quality good and services at reasonable prices.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

do you use escrow wallet for ico? many investors are less confident with ico after many scam projects, and escrow wallet is helpful for investors to believe in ico

I agree with this and hopefully the team will consider this suggestion because it could help to increase trust on their ICO. they had a good intention on solving the issue in health system so they must do whatever it takes to continue this project.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:12:19 PM

for what you say is right. ! health is more important than money. so the atlantico network thought this made the process easier. to give quality services to people are Insurance.
it means you concern for your self if you put investment on Atlantico Network. it is always good to think in advance so when in case of emergency it would not be a rush.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

the atlantico strengthens the blockchain technology to better the Insurance and service quality of the people in the project. so it's good to start the Atlantico to get to the project as soon as possible.

you cannot say how long your money will last on your hands. it is very smart to put it in Atlantico Network for the security of your self in future in case the money you save is already gone.
25espia1994

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

A review of ATLANTICO

Reference:

Am I correct ??
want to know your answer
thank you.
I think the biggest effect for them is that it has a great system integrating all aspects of health care which will result in better medical services, lower insurance fees, lower medicinal cost and more. it will offer buyers high-quality good and services at reasonable prices.
Yes, that's right. the atlantico works well for the medical center. The process and hospital fees are much easier and the prices of medicines are lower because of insurance.

GigTricks
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

Another project that refers to our health, there are many types of projects like this we have heard before. Hopefully this one will succeed, and I will hold on to your assurance and security that this project will succeed. Based on what I read in your white paper and those you like to provide for us is amazing and trustworthy. And hopefully ATLANTICO will keep their promise that they will not going to be under by the big companies to keep the low prices of your services and products.

clarise123

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:10:24 AM

it means you concern for your self if you put investment on Atlantico Network. it is always good to think in advance so when in case of emergency it would not be a rush.
you're right to invest in atlantico. You will advance to think because you know what will happen in the future. But if we invest in Atlantico., what is the proof of their service to investors?
In today's time it is difficult to invest because need to work hard to make money.

GigTricks
25espia1994

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

you cannot say how long your money will last on your hands. it is very smart to put it in Atlantico Network for the security of your self in future in case the money you save is already gone.
you're right !
it is better to have a cash saving for emergency situations. but how to spend everyday
if I invest in atlantico?
We should be wise now with money because we spend a lot of money everyday.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: