Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

Atlantico is providing it to give us better and easy life.Hopefully all the transactions, progress and marketing they make will run smoothly.

Yes your right! Atlantico Network is made all the possible opportunity to the community and they do not stop seeking some great idea and good things for the improvement of this project.
the project will be more successful if we are all going to let us know in all countries that the atlantic network is a great project because of the health they are doing.
they will no longer suffer because the athletico network has a good platform that they can use anytime. and they also have the insurance they need to use when there is an emergency.
The idea that you have can start with our closest friends, relatives, church mates, office mates and neighbors, and when you've shared them well and clear about the Atlantico network you also need to encourage them to share with others about it so that gradually spread about the Atlantico network in different parts of the world.
Well, I guess you have a point. Spreading the news among our closest friend is fine. But sometimes, the people who really listen to us are the one who is not close to us. This is not applicable to everyone but most of us have this situation. ATLANTICO NETWORK has great potential and has so much to offer and I guess if we can easily share it with anyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Atlantico is providing it to give us better and easy life.Hopefully all the transactions, progress and marketing they make will run smoothly.

Yes your right! Atlantico Network is made all the possible opportunity to the community and they do not stop seeking some great idea and good things for the improvement of this project.
the project will be more successful if we are all going to let us know in all countries that the atlantic network is a great project because of the health they are doing.
they will no longer suffer because the athletico network has a good platform that they can use anytime. and they also have the insurance they need to use when there is an emergency.
The idea that you have can start with our closest friends, relatives, church mates, office mates and neighbors, and when you've shared them well and clear about the Atlantico network you also need to encourage them to share with others about it so that gradually spread about the Atlantico network in different parts of the world.
Well, I guess you have a point. Spreading the news among our closest friend is fine. But sometimes, the people who really listen to us are the one who is not close to us. This is not applicable to everyone but most of us have this situation. ATLANTICO NETWORK has great potential and has so much to offer and I guess if we can easily share it with anyone.
Yes, you are correct cryp24x. I think what Victori Keira Ong just want to point out that we should share it first with our loved ones. It doesn't matter if they will accept everything that you have said about ATLANTICO NETWORK project, what more important about this is that you have made them feel that they are your number one priority.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

List of participants that will interact to Atlantico platform:

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmaceutical manufacturers
✔Company for wholesale of pharmaceutical products
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

See the countless possibilities everyone can offer and get benefits from it. Plus the platform allows very participant to add another participant and services making it a huge medical and pharmaceutical network.
cryp24x

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

Yes, you are correct cryp24x. I think what Victori Keira Ong just want to point out that we should share it first with our loved ones. It doesn't matter if they will accept everything that you have said about ATLANTICO NETWORK project, what more important about this is that you have made them feel that they are your number one priority.
Alright then, Well BitDane I accept what you have said. Thank you for somehow pointing out the reason why Victori Keira Ong wants to start within the closest to her. The most important thing is to spread the good news about this project and the effects on the public if this project will be successful. I can't wait that this project will be launched worldwide so that all people will enjoy all the benefits that it will bring to everyone.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

Idea is nice. But how service will work.
To know more about the project, please read the whitepaper, its all indicated there.  You may also join in the telegram where you can ask question and answer you on the spot.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:48:41 PM

Already want to download the app. I'm inspired by what you do, guys.  Smiley continue in the same spirit and good luck in your project.
As am I! But for now let us wait and stay tune for further updates and announcements with regards to the matter but I assure you that it will happen because atlantico is one of its kind ICO.

midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

See the countless possibilities everyone can offer and get benefits from it. Plus the platform allows very participant to add another participant and services making it a huge medical and pharmaceutical network.
That is good to know that many professionals really involves themselves in atlantico networks! It makes people and users more confident that atlantico will really do their job to provide more and better medical services and assistance.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Yes it will run smoothly, since the entire team is never stop in the development of this project. You'll also find that its founder is working on-hand to help the team for the progress of this project. And he uses all his experience to apply to this project.

Exactly! the main mission of Atlantico network is to make life better and have an easier access to our healthcare system. partnership that is related to medical fields are on the process and I see a lot of determination from their team so we can rest assure that the product will be deliver on time.
I'm happy because we have waiting a project that will change the ugly system of Medical services that existed in our day, I'm also happy to wait because I know that it will succeed and keep their promises.
Hannahfern

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

To know more about the project, please read the whitepaper, its all indicated there.  You may also join in the telegram where you can ask question and answer you on the spot.
You can also try to visit their website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ Explore what part of the project you want to know. If you have questions you can put it here or in their telegram channel if you need a quick answer.
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:29:30 PM

ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.
bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

It's a little incomprehensible how they will all interact through the platform, but the idea is excellent
bardadymr

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

In whitepapper you can write a lot of things, but it's really much less. The team is very prepared and experienced - I think they will all be fine
neng_gelis

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

i see your symbol branded like kimia farma, kimia farma is goverment health at Indonesia. i like your idea project but i think to implementation my country is hard. i will support your project good luck team

atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

Why do we use the technology of the blockchain in the work of the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK?

Because it is through the use of blockchain technology that we will be able to achieve transparency and security in the implementation of all operations on the platform. Blockchain has become the core technology of our platform, which will help us to build a completely transparent and easily verifiable system for all participants of the platform.

All interactions between members of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform will be entered into a special blockchain registry. This can be the results of evaluations and comments, patient history, patient records, database of diagnoses and prescriptions, information on the availability of drugs in the nearest pharmacy with current prices, etc.

The Platform ATLANTICO NETWORK will be based on the NEM blockchain, which will be used to conduct members of the platform for different operations. With its help, thousands of platform participants around the world will be able to use it as comfortably and safely as possible. Learn more about the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK on our site! https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

https://pp.userapi.com/c845216/v845216085/cb84f/XLd02GLWrps.jpg

cryp24x

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

Why do we use the technology of the blockchain in the work of the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK?

Because it is through the use of blockchain technology that we will be able to achieve transparency and security in the implementation of all operations on the platform. Blockchain has become the core technology of our platform, which will help us to build a completely transparent and easily verifiable system for all participants of the platform.

All interactions between members of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform will be entered into a special blockchain registry. This can be the results of evaluations and comments, patient history, patient records, database of diagnoses and prescriptions, information on the availability of drugs in the nearest pharmacy with current prices, etc.

The Platform ATLANTICO NETWORK will be based on the NEM blockchain, which will be used to conduct members of the platform for different operations. With its help, thousands of platform participants around the world will be able to use it as comfortably and safely as possible. Learn more about the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK on our site! https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

That's great! Even though we are expecting that Blockchain Technology will be used for transparency, now it is confirmed and clear enough that it serves as the core technology of the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform. I think this will really help the community especially to manage all records and information about every member of the ATLANTICO NETWORK.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

ATLANTOCO this is a unique project to provide medical services and pharmaceutics. Solve many problems with medicines and search for a good doctor.

Correct! the platform offers a lot of medical services that will benefit all of their users, Atlantico is very useful with an easy access to healthcare system using the blockchain technology. Atlantico will also offer much cheaper services and products.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

i see your symbol branded like kimia farma, kimia farma is goverment health at Indonesia. i like your idea project but i think to implementation my country is hard. i will support your project good luck team

It is true that implementation of new platform like Atlantico can't easily adopt on different countries but the team behind this project are all professionals and doing their best to achieve the goal of this project so I think they will successfully bring this platform into life.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

That is good to know that many professionals really involves themselves in atlantico networks! It makes people and users more confident that atlantico will really do their job to provide more and better medical services and assistance.
also the background and name of the doctor you will see to make sure what major or where the doctor are expert no problem regarding for misunderstanding of the sick,atlantico give more convenient and easy way to all people especially who believe what atlantico do in the future.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

✔Doctors
✔Medical centers
✔Patients
✔Pharmacies
✔Insurance companies

also the background and name of the doctor you will see to make sure what major or where the doctor are expert no problem regarding for misunderstanding of the sick,atlantico give more convenient and easy way to all people especially who believe what atlantico do in the future.
It is a very good system to have in country. With this platform we are able to have a better medical assistance. Unlike what we currently have now where there is only few participant; expensive doctor's fee, medicine, and insurance. In ATLANTICO network it involves important participants in low-cost to give better health care.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: