Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603152 times)
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

Sounds good, reserved!  I'll join bounty!  Kiss Kiss
That is good for you as well! It is better to be late than never join and have the experience to be part of one of the most successful ICO for health and medical service. Let's continue believing and supporting Atlantico Network.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:39:24 AM

I think it will be difficult for the project to unite insurers and doctors. But you must do it! I hope that Atlantico will succeed.
Agree with you but for sure AtlantICO network team has already an amazing ideas how they will do that thing since before they started this ICO ofcourse they think of all the hard part thing that will take a lot effort from them and ofcourse we are willing to give our help for the success of this ICO.
Yes that is totally true! They will have a hard time uniting the insurers and doctors especially that most of the doctors are not into like this kind of work but let us keep on believing that atlantico network will be able to do such an awesome job and to become more successful ICO in the medical field.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

I think it will be difficult for the project to unite insurers and doctors. But you must do it! I hope that Atlantico will succeed.
Agree with you but for sure AtlantICO network team has already an amazing ideas how they will do that thing since before they started this ICO ofcourse they think of all the hard part thing that will take a lot effort from them and ofcourse we are willing to give our help for the success of this ICO.
Yes that is totally true! They will have a hard time uniting the insurers and doctors especially that most of the doctors are not into like this kind of work but let us keep on believing that atlantico network will be able to do such an awesome job and to become more successful ICO in the medical field.

As far as I know they had a sign agreements with medical centers and insurance companies so once the product is deliver and demand is rapidly increasing then it might attract other medical centers and insurance companies to join the ecosystem of Atlantico network.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

Promising project. Team looks experimented and serious, that's a good asset.

Absolutely! the team behind Atlantico network are professionals in medical industry that gives more reason for their investors to trust the platform because it will surely change and improve our healthcare system in the near future.

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

Publicity is great but its more important and the whole team priority is setting more partnership and creating more medical centers for Atlantico platform would attract more investors since that's how the tokens gonna generate and add its worth value in near future.
Yes that is for sure AtlantICO team will ensure they will make a partnership from all medical centers or hospitals all over the world because that is the goal of their platform wherever we are if we need emergency their platform will immediately direct us in the nearest medical centers or hospitals.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

📌Some useful information about ATL token features that every investor should be familiar with before purchasing them.

Token ATL - is an internal currency that will be used in the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK. They are software with cryptographic elements that have a functional use in the system of ATLANTICO NETWORK. ATL tokens will give their holders the opportunity to receive dividends from the platform's profits.

ATL tokens can be purchased by anyone who has previously registered in the personal account on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io. The cost of one ATL token is 0.0001 ETH. It is possible to pay for ATL with: Ether (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Nem (NEM), Neo (NEO), Trx (TRON).

The minimum number of the tokens, which you can buy within the ICO-campaign – 100 ATL. The maximum number is not limited.
Thank you so much for this information. For sure a lot of people right now are getting as much ATL tokens as they can so they can be use when they need and once AtlantICO platform is fully working and all services can be used. Very great opportunity for all of us to get as much ATL tokens because it will be very huge in the future. Goodluck guys.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

There is a lot of room for the development of block chain technology in the medical service market. The ATLANTICO coin project should have a good development.
Yes, it has a good and continuous development and this project is timely to the needs of the whole world to have a better and honest medical and pharmaceutical services.
Honestly speaking Atlantico Network is one of i'm looking for a project that can solve every medical pharmaceuticals. Im currently working on a pharmacy and selling medicines to most of outpatient, however they need a technology that is back up by a strong community which is the ear of blockchain.

Blockchain technology still at the early stage but people sees a lot of potential and Atlantico network will use this kind of technology to implement on their platform because they want to build a clear and transparent platform as possible and only blockchain can do that.
Blockchain is here and the mass adoption will happen very soon. All cryptocurrency that we wanted to have will jump to the moon, and one of best ICO that im rootong is Atlantico. I do believe on their team develoent and community.

I totally agree because blockchain has a big impact for innovation of our technology and Atlantico network will be the future of our healthcare system. hopefully the product will be deliver much because I can't wait to see and try their platform.
you're right.
so we support the atlantic network because the project has been successful in helping many people. and we know the athletic network platform is great because it uses blockchain and also has insurance.
Yes, but how is the proof that their insurance is good if it is easy to use. We know today's money is hard to invest if we are not sure if it will grow so give me a good explanation for investing because I'm going to lose my money.
That are the risk that we are willing to take based on my own searched regarding this ICO. Everything that we are doing here has always a risk because we can assure anything here that is why they always saying the higher you risked the higher you gain. Just spend the money that you can afford to lose. Goodluck everyone.
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:32:33 AM

It would be great to see more such short interviews with team.
Yes that is true but so far the team is working 24/7 just to make all the things they need to do follows the schedule and the roadmap of atlantico network.
I totally agreed to what you have said! The team really works hard just to make all their partners and supports feel the satisfaction and wants to make sure this project will be one of its kind.
so that we support the Atlantico network, let everyone know that it's an opportunity to invest in the project because their service is fine and they will all work for people who need it.
and let us clearly explain his good system because of their platform

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:35:16 AM

📌Some useful information about ATL token features that every investor should be familiar with before purchasing them.

Token ATL - is an internal currency that will be used in the platform ATLANTICO NETWORK. They are software with cryptographic elements that have a functional use in the system of ATLANTICO NETWORK. ATL tokens will give their holders the opportunity to receive dividends from the platform's profits.

ATL tokens can be purchased by anyone who has previously registered in the personal account on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io. The cost of one ATL token is 0.0001 ETH. It is possible to pay for ATL with: Ether (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Nem (NEM), Neo (NEO), Trx (TRON).

The minimum number of the tokens, which you can buy within the ICO-campaign – 100 ATL. The maximum number is not limited.
This would be a huge opportunity to those who are holding that kind of coins and wanting to buy and invest on atlantico network because they can easily invest and transact to atlantico due to the fact that there are many choices. That a great update, keep updating us!
Great opportunity for everyone because everyone needs it for our own health we doesn't when we will gonna need it but it is better ready than to be sorry. AtlantICO platform will ensure to everyone to provide better service in terms of health especially if we needed urgent and that's the reasons why this ICO gonna be huge in the future.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

We can promote this coin and attract great individual but I'm curious to see how community here will build this coin out raise its value. And my only concern here is more regarding to the audience you can reach them when you sell your product, if only friend, followers and investor can see and buy your product I don't think its enough to boost the confidence of the community.
Well now that many people are getting to know atlantico network and getting interested about it, I think it is happening due to the atlantico network's great collaboration and hardwork of the team and also the community who never stop supporting and trusting on it.
May be for now because Atlanticon network just getting started and also i know the team is already planning hoe this project will promote in any other way  and how to expand the popularity of this  project of Atlantico network just believe everything's going smooth just stay to promote and continue supporting this project and the team
yes but
this way can we help the project ??
We have a website that will enable us to explain to people that the atlantico network is a good project through their proper system. or just explain the white paper for people to know how the atlantico network has been created!

GigTricks
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

What new opportunities will open the app ATLANTICO NETWORK for patients?

✔Use the platform and receive tokens for this, which will be redeemed back by the platform in the future

✔Use the convenient search and find the nearest medical centers, doctors, pharmacies, insurance companies

✔Analyze the level of qualification of attending physicians and in case of need for medical services to make the right choice based on the assessments of other patients

✔Analyze purchased pharmaceuticals and select the necessary ones based on the estimates of other consumers

✔Analyze and select insurance companies

✔Buy high-quality pharmaceuticals and receive quality medical services at the best prices

✔Pay for medical services through the application NETWORK ATLANTICO and get a nice discount

In other words, with ATLANTICO NETWORK application, it will be much easier and more convenient for patients to choose the necessary drug or high-quality medical service.

ATLANTICO NETWORK will change the world of medicine and pharmaceuticals in their usual sense! Read more about our revolutionary project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*jMlG_iOsdBvjefV4HOKWzQ.jpeg
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

Sounds good, reserved!  I'll join bounty!  Kiss Kiss
That is good for you as well! It is better to be late than never join and have the experience to be part of one of the most successful ICO for health and medical service. Let's continue believing and supporting Atlantico Network.
all the work of the atlantic network for people has the health needs so we will support them to become more familiar with all countries let us know the platform for more trust and invest.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

✔Use the platform and receive tokens for this, which will be redeemed back by the platform in the future

✔Use the convenient search and find the nearest medical centers, doctors, pharmacies, insurance companies

✔Analyze the level of qualification of attending physicians and in case of need for medical services to make the right choice based on the assessments of other patients

✔Analyze purchased pharmaceuticals and select the necessary ones based on the estimates of other consumers

✔Buy high-quality pharmaceuticals and receive quality medical services at the best prices

✔Pay for medical services through the application NETWORK ATLANTICO and get a nice discount

In other words, with ATLANTICO NETWORK application, it will be much easier and more convenient for patients to choose the necessary drug or high-quality medical service.

ATLANTICO NETWORK will change the world of medicine and pharmaceuticals in their usual sense! Read more about our revolutionary project on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ru

a good news for everyone.
because we know all the atlantic networks do to make their hospitalization easier.
people will no longer have to suffer because the project builds a project for easier access to their token.

GigTricks
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

ATL investors and even patients can both have the opportunity to get benefits, Investors can receive dividends from the platform’s profits while on the other hand patients and platform users can get tokens by just using the platform aside from additional discounts by paying and getting the best quality of medical services and supply at the best price.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

📌 Cryptoconsulting.info Experts Highly Appreciated ATLANTICO Network Project

ATLANTICO Network got listed on Cryptoconsulting.info. The rating agency has evaluated our project giving it 9.4 out of 10 points.

Cryptoconsulting.info is an informational resource and rating agency providing users with summary on the most interesting ICO projects.

We are very happy about the rating given by the agency experts and the fact it made the list of the best projects!

http://cryptoconsulting.info/ico-list/?ico=+ATLANTICO+NETWORK
will congrats to the team and devs for hardworking this is the result of being active and have faith who believe of future apps for medical service congrats to the team and good luck.
Wow, great news as expected that will really happen this project will really gain higher ratings because of its amazing platform with regards of medical and pharmaceutical we are all hoping for the continues of good news you're giving us Atlantico team good luck.
more on site now is given a high rank of every ico the problem is those sites are registered? if there more investor are basing of that site listed?do we have the assurance of that site? How many projects become successful on that site?
Ofcourse we don't have any assurance their or we don't have any assurance here in crypto world because everything we do here has a risk that's why we are doing are own search to minimize the risk. Right now AtlantICO team doing their best to earn our trust by always updating all their supporters,investors and everyone who truly believes on this ICO. Why would have a negative thoughts instead of being a positive person?
Correct, because negatives thought does not help in the development of this project. So in all the development of this project they let us know so we can track the movement of the Atlantico network and reduce our concerns and worries.

chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Idea is nice. But how service will work.
I think all the answers you will find on the website and on Whitepaper.
https://www.atlantico-network.io/
https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf
I especially advise you to read WhitePaper. Everything is detailed in it.
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

Promising project. Team looks experimented and serious, that's a good asset.
Yes this project is really promising and successful ICO this year and it makes all possible because it is composed of a very experience team with expertise in their field.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

As far as I know they had a sign agreements with medical centers and insurance companies so once the product is deliver and demand is rapidly increasing then it might attract other medical centers and insurance companies to join the ecosystem of Atlantico network.
If that is really true then that is a very good sign that atlantico network are really progressive because they are have got the trust of every medical center and insurance companies. Keep up the great work team!

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

That is really good benefits especially for all the patients who are wanting to have a better medical service. atlantico network give all the list of their perks and advantages.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

Awesome advantages and benefits of atlantico network's App. This really design to make all things in the medical industry more convenient and fast to access. Great thing that atlantico network have made this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: