Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
you have a point I seen this before about medical but now their are not continue the project,let's see if the atlantico have a way to make this success they have a long time also to run this maybe they have already developed to pass this for country don't have yet like this platform.
Yes, and if I'm not mistaken Atlantico network has already connection with these country:

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

I think this is a great thing and a good start for Atlantico t show the world that they are worthy to handle this project and to reach success.
I see in this list of really countries where medicine is at a low level. Such as Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, South Africa. Well, if there comes ATLANTICO.
This is really a good project due to the reason that they have an awesome platform and they have a clear goals and objective that tends to help more people in terms of medical and health care services.
Yes ofcourse and that is one of the big reason why I a lot of people support this project and why this ICO gonna really successful in the future because we all know how important health to all of us right? and imagine the solution that will provide by AtlantICO network in the world of medical and pharmaceutical for sure a lot of people really want their services and I am one of them.
I'm happy to know that a lot of us are here to monitor and support this project, I'm also happy because we both have positive outlook on this project and it means that this project really builds a strong potential for Medical and Pharmaceutical services to help a lot of people.
you're right.
so we support the atlantic network to make the project more successful.
as well as help many people to care about hospital needs.
you're right.
This is the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know that it will bring it to the people.
so we still have to spread out the project to better identify and invest more.,
The future living is so easy because of project like Atlantico Network making our needs very accessible in terms of medical concern. It insures that in times of need we have something to get especially in good quality doctors and medicine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

ATLANTICO Network is a decentralized medical, insurance and pharmaceutical platform on the Blockchain

It brings medical goods and services quality to a new level, regulate prices and make all interactions between platform users, including patients doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and medical centers, absolutely simple and transparent.

We develop the most transparent system independent from major healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. All transactions are recorded in a blockchain ledger.

The system regulates product price formation and lets users get high quality goods and services at the best prices. We are developing an ecosystem that will prevent medical, pharmaceutical and insurance companies from forming monopolies.

More details: https://www.atlantico-network.io/

https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

Thats the beauty of this project they want to eradicate the poor medical system that several countries are experiencing and still practicing. Atlantico network is also pro-people ICO due to the reason that they care for the health and medical aspect of every people in the world.

Transparency is one of the best features using the blockchain technology and Atlantico network is using this technology that will make the people to trust the platform. now people will have a better medical service with affordable price.
I agree, by using transparency, medical goods will have a better comparison among competitors and these companies will make their move to give a better price for their products. No monopoly and the best price and quality win! That is the good effect of having the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:52 AM

ATLANTICO Network is a decentralized medical, insurance and pharmaceutical platform on the Blockchain

It brings medical goods and services quality to a new level, regulate prices and make all interactions between platform users, including patients doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and medical centers, absolutely simple and transparent.

We develop the most transparent system independent from major healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. All transactions are recorded in a blockchain ledger.

The system regulates product price formation and lets users get high quality goods and services at the best prices. We are developing an ecosystem that will prevent medical, pharmaceutical and insurance companies from forming monopolies.

More details: https://www.atlantico-network.io/

https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

Thats the beauty of this project they want to eradicate the poor medical system that several countries are experiencing and still practicing. Atlantico network is also pro-people ICO due to the reason that they care for the health and medical aspect of every people in the world.

Transparency is one of the best features using the blockchain technology and Atlantico network is using this technology that will make the people to trust the platform. now people will have a better medical service with affordable price.
Transparency can keep Companies and branches of Government from not stealing and cheat many people, it also shows the integrity and honesty of a group in their goals. So the Atlantico network has a certain concern for all of us that they will help us and provide a better life and healthy life.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Such projects are really necessary for the community,because the quality of our medicine is not at the level at which we would like to receive it.With the introduction of such a platform,I think many unpleasant situations can be resolved,and the quality and price of service will pleasantly surprise us.In General, I definitely support the project.
And the current Medical and Pharmaceutical center will be force to change their rotten service, because if they do not replace their rotten system no one will go to them for treatment. And no people will trust their products with low quality.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:55:41 PM

Such projects are really necessary for the community,because the quality of our medicine is not at the level at which we would like to receive it.With the introduction of such a platform,I think many unpleasant situations can be resolved,and the quality and price of service will pleasantly surprise us.In General, I definitely support the project.
And the current Medical and Pharmaceutical center will be force to change their rotten service, because if they do not replace their rotten system no one will go to them for treatment. And no people will trust their products with low quality.
In every platform like Atlantico network a medical service need a high quality service for everyone in that case many people and especially investors going to have interest in this kind of platform and they make sure that their investment is worth it
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
you have a point I seen this before about medical but now their are not continue the project,let's see if the atlantico have a way to make this success they have a long time also to run this maybe they have already developed to pass this for country don't have yet like this platform.
Yes, and if I'm not mistaken Atlantico network has already connection with these country:

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

I think this is a great thing and a good start for Atlantico t show the world that they are worthy to handle this project and to reach success.
I see in this list of really countries where medicine is at a low level. Such as Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, South Africa. Well, if there comes ATLANTICO.
This is really a good project due to the reason that they have an awesome platform and they have a clear goals and objective that tends to help more people in terms of medical and health care services.
Yes ofcourse and that is one of the big reason why I a lot of people support this project and why this ICO gonna really successful in the future because we all know how important health to all of us right? and imagine the solution that will provide by AtlantICO network in the world of medical and pharmaceutical for sure a lot of people really want their services and I am one of them.
I'm happy to know that a lot of us are here to monitor and support this project, I'm also happy because we both have positive outlook on this project and it means that this project really builds a strong potential for Medical and Pharmaceutical services to help a lot of people.
you're right.
We are not mistaken in this project that we support and we have the certainty that we have no regrets at all. Just a little more time and everything will be easy for us in terms of Medical and Pharmaceutical services.

Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

Those country you mentioned were facing great medical needs and require focusing on better solutions which Atlantico Network is capable of.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow! This is really great hope my funds will come in the next few days so I can participate at the pre-sale because I am really looking forward for this ICO I will get as much AtlantICO tokens as I can and hold if for a long term because all of this projects of this ICO will gonna be successful in the future and I am sure of it.

Happy to hear so much interest there buboyskie! I'm sure it will be one of the wise decision you'll come across with.

Nonetheless, i hope (as with the many of us) you continue too in thoughtfully watching the project over and eye for potential issues and discuss with us here in the thread so  that together with Atlantico, we all progress forward.

Best of Luck!
well let's see how many people are going to invest here for me atlantico have the potential for success because before they're creating the project the team searching for the aspect and what is enough need for the program to make the people convince to join although medical project now is common in block chain there is much more need to improve.
Woah! Yeah! if you are telling the truth, but I already believe in it that Atlantico network team is well-prepared for everything before starting this project and for me is a great way to find out the things they need in this project right away. Their success is very clear Cheesy
you're all right.
because the atlantico network is a great project because they theme about health. so it is very well thought out by this project because it is no longer difficult for those who need it.
Don't miss a chance to have more atlantico network token because of the reason that is is now offering a half of the price incentives and discount. Make sure that you become part of this wonderful ICO.
yeah a good chance to invest in the atlantico network because of a good and orderly project. and you will not regret because their service is well and they have insurance.
And because of Atlantico network we will have a comfort in our hearts for our health that whatever happens to us or our loved ones any time, we are sure that we have a helper in the time of crisis which is Atlantico network.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

Reaching so many medical health centers from many parts of globe, this is truly inspiring not all healthcare based ICO doing alot of accomplishment and initiative during their token sale so that is what makes Atlantico ahead of their goals.
This is a very serious platform wherein the health of each and everyone are involve. Really, we didn't know what will happened every hour of our lives. So let's support this project because at the end of the day, we will be benefited.  
We really need to support this project now because someday we will all benefit from this Platform. And embarrassing if we ignore this project then someday we will take the lead to benefit from it.
Yes I really agree you on this one because this kind of project are really worth to support it and if you will not I am telling you after few years you will regret it why you didn't choose to support this ICO. All of their visions, plans and goals in the future are really amazing and right now their team are doing their best just to make sure all of their projects will be successful.
Because the Atlantico network is really eager to have a big change to have the whole world of a company to stand and be the basis of having a good and standard service of the Medical and Pharmaceuticals center which has the ability to correct even the faithful service of the Insurance company.
Atlantico network wants a productive way to save more people. Making it more convenient for its user to save time in finding good doctor and quality medicine. Every user and investor will benefit from this grossing project.
All users of this project will have a huge benefit to this project and not just to take care of our health but we can still save money because the Platforms fees are so affordable. We will continue to support this project in order to improve the service of every medical service someday.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow! This is really great hope my funds will come in the next few days so I can participate at the pre-sale because I am really looking forward for this ICO I will get as much AtlantICO tokens as I can and hold if for a long term because all of this projects of this ICO will gonna be successful in the future and I am sure of it.

Happy to hear so much interest there buboyskie! I'm sure it will be one of the wise decision you'll come across with.

Nonetheless, i hope (as with the many of us) you continue too in thoughtfully watching the project over and eye for potential issues and discuss with us here in the thread so  that together with Atlantico, we all progress forward.

Best of Luck!
well let's see how many people are going to invest here for me atlantico have the potential for success because before they're creating the project the team searching for the aspect and what is enough need for the program to make the people convince to join although medical project now is common in block chain there is much more need to improve.
i can't wait to see the result. Atlantico Network has a huge potential, participating on this project will lead us to the moon and it also has a limited offer that you can avail now.
right.
we should just wait because we know we can not do anything but try to outcome the project.
we should do our part to help spread the project worldwide.
and explain the project's efficiency and good service.
That is right because AltantICO team can't do everything that's why we need to help them to show the world how great their projects are and their services in the future and ofcourse how really great AtlantICO teams are. Those opportunity given by this ICO we have to share all over the world because health is wealth for everyone and everyone really deserves it.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:26:45 PM

We see that the Atlantico Network really does everything to make better and facilitate things in our Healthcare problem and they makes it easy on dealing medical concern because the user can use credit card for payments and it was very convenient and easy in case of emergency.

Link:(https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/atlantico-network-has-connected-a-service-which-accepts-credit-cards-afefe94adf3a)

the atlantico network is very good because they made the project easy to process the things needed in medical,
so we must do the project to spread the project more trust and invest in the project ,.
so goodluck on the atlantico network.
Yes, and you'll also find that they are very engaged in connecting Medical services with first-class service around the world. So I'm confident that the Atlantico network can not leave us behind. Hopefully all Medical and Pharmaceuticals services with good services will communicate with the Atlantic network.
so everything will be done by the atlantico network for the project to be successful.
so we will continue to spread the service of the project worldwide to more trust and invest.
Do not be afraid to stay in the atlantico network for the sake of human well-being and human health.

It is good to see Atlantico taking initiatives to provide investors with more convenience by accepting bank cards payment (both visa and mastercard at that).

Most of us know that such online facility does not come cheap with Atlantico needing to setup and pay gateway payment partners, yet they still pushed through with it to make things a tad easier for interested backers.

Great move there.
Atlantico network does everything  for our convenience so they are doing all the techniques for us not to suffer. And the Atlantico does not really want us to be in trouble so they make it easier for all of the transactions that we will take on this platform.

you're right.
so we should be able to help the atlantic network to be known around the world for more trust and invest.
we still have to open the mind to give us a smart idea in the project.
Yes and AtlantICO network are really open for that things so everyone who has an amazing ideas wants to share with the team for the success of their projects don't hesitate to share your ideas with them and ofcourse by helping also the team to show this world how amazing all of their future services will be once their projects are completes. Goodluck to all of us.
HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

I do not understand how you intend to fight counterfeit medicines using a platform. Are you going to spend on the collected funds to conduct research or raids on clandestine factories?
Maybe they will make several adjustments to have a more decent and legit medicines that people are always using because nowadays we cannot tell easily whether a given medicine is real or fake, so they want to make sure that all the medicines will be legit and safe to use by all the people.

Yes, exactly we are seeing many fake medicines circulating in the market and some are not approved by the government. This AtlantICO network will help may medical sector in order to change them whether it is useful for exact medications.
I really agree you on this one because it has been manipulated with the big corporations or by the elites and also there are a lot of good medicines with a cheap price out there that has been not been in the market because has been controlled by the big peoples out there and right AtlantICO will resolve this problem just to make sure provide better services for all the people in this world.
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

I do not understand how you intend to fight counterfeit medicines using a platform. Are you going to spend on the collected funds to conduct research or raids on clandestine factories?
Maybe they will make several adjustments to have a more decent and legit medicines that people are always using because nowadays we cannot tell easily whether a given medicine is real or fake, so they want to make sure that all the medicines will be legit and safe to use by all the people.
for me.
all medicines are true because they pass through the test.
so if they make a fake drug they can be guided because the person's pursuit depends on it.
so do not worry about drugs  because the drug of the atlantico network is true and not fake.
That things are happening right now even if before or a long time ago because there a lot of money here that's why a lot of people using that thing to manipulate the market to make sure their fake drug goes inside through the market and the drug who will compete their drug which is really good and has a cheap price will not go to the market because it will stop the plans of those manipulators. Right now this ICO is the one who will stop them from corruption and will provide solution for all existing problem the world of medical and pharmaceutical.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

CEO of the project ATLANTICO NETWORK: Stephane Deceulener!

We would like to tell you a little about the creators of the revolutionary project in the field of medical and pharmaceutical services ATLANTICO NETWORK! Meet the founder of our project – Stephane Deceulener!

Stephane is a successful businessman with many years of experience in creating and developing businesses from scratch. He was engaged in the creation and development of businesses in the sphere of real estate sales, construction and restaurant business in Spain and California since 1982. Today Stephane is the founder of energy trading company SOLELEC IBERICA S. L. in Spain.

As a part of ATLANTICO network project, Stephane serves as Chief Executive Officer.

Ask Stephane questions about ATLANTICO NETWORK project in the comments or on the social network LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephane-deceulener-b9b639168/.

Also check out the videos where Stephane talks about ATLANTICO NETWORK project on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUBbNyF-BUX3oGj3ZnqynLg/videos
Having a well experienced of a leader will defenitely seeing also a success of the project. He can handles whatever circumtances arise. Hence the platform is dealing with medical health, this would be take  as a serious one.
That is true and the confident and the leadership skills of Mr. Stephane Deceulener is very suitable to make this project successful. I believe that many people will definitely encourage to be part of Atlantico Network.
That is right because of those amazing backgroud about the CEO of this ICO for sure it will lead to others to support his projects because he already knew what he gonna do here and to be successful ICO like others and for sure he will make sure to all of us about the success of their project to provide a better services to all of us.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

We see that the Atlantico Network really does everything to make better and facilitate things in our Healthcare problem and they makes it easy on dealing medical concern because the user can use credit card for payments and it was very convenient and easy in case of emergency.

Link:(https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/atlantico-network-has-connected-a-service-which-accepts-credit-cards-afefe94adf3a)

the atlantico network is very good because they made the project easy to process the things needed in medical,
so we must do the project to spread the project more trust and invest in the project ,.
so goodluck on the atlantico network.
Yes, and you'll also find that they are very engaged in connecting Medical services with first-class service around the world. So I'm confident that the Atlantico network can not leave us behind. Hopefully all Medical and Pharmaceuticals services with good services will communicate with the Atlantic network.
Having this kind of ICO which really deals in the needs of health and medical care attention is very substantial and useful to all of the people in the world.

That is true! Atlantico Network is the project that will make a major breakthrough in the field of health and medical services and will be one of the best and successful ICO for health and medical services.
100% agree on this one! It's my first time to see an ICO like this really amazing and connected with medical and pharmaceutical industry which will provide solution for all existing problems in the medical and pharmaceutical industry and I hope right now we can help AtlantICO team show to this world how amazing their projects and how it will make our world more better.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Reaching so many medical health centers from many parts of globe, this is truly inspiring not all healthcare based ICO doing alot of accomplishment and initiative during their token sale so that is what makes Atlantico ahead of their goals.
This is a very serious platform wherein the health of each and everyone are involve. Really, we didn't know what will happened every hour of our lives. So let's support this project because at the end of the day, we will be benefited.  
We really need to support this project now because someday we will all benefit from this Platform. And embarrassing if we ignore this project then someday we will take the lead to benefit from it.
Yes I really agree you on this one because this kind of project are really worth to support it and if you will not I am telling you after few years you will regret it why you didn't choose to support this ICO. All of their visions, plans and goals in the future are really amazing and right now their team are doing their best just to make sure all of their projects will be successful.
Because the Atlantico network is really eager to have a big change to have the whole world of a company to stand and be the basis of having a good and standard service of the Medical and Pharmaceuticals center which has the ability to correct even the faithful service of the Insurance company.
Atlantico network wants a productive way to save more people. Making it more convenient for its user to save time in finding good doctor and quality medicine. Every user and investor will benefit from this grossing project.
All users of this project will have a huge benefit to this project and not just to take care of our health but we can still save money because the Platforms fees are so affordable. We will continue to support this project in order to improve the service of every medical service someday.
You are definitely correct. The medical services today needs to be improved. I am not saying that they are not doing the right thing to do but they also need to have the latest technology and they should be using the newest equipment which is also really important factor for a successful medical procedure. ARIZN will help the hospitals that need that improvement.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

you're right.
you're right.
This is the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know that it will bring it to the people.
so we still have to spread out the project to better identify and invest more.,
Atlantico Network could benefit me in the future. I would like to support this project and hope for success it can be an investment and insurance in my future. This project is very interesting as if now the rating is rising.
right
everything will be done by the atlantic network to become more familiar to all countries.
for more confidence investing because we know the quality service of the atlantico network is also a good insurance for them to have an emergency they can use.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

so the atlantico network was designed to better identify their projects and services for people.
because we know that other hospitals do not change their system.
but the atlantic network has created a great platform that they can use to make their hospital need easier
such as medicines.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

so the atlantico network was designed to better identify their projects and services for people.
because we know that other hospitals do not change their system.
but the atlantic network has created a great platform that they can use to make their hospital need easier
such as medicines.

Most of the patients are not aware of to the third-party charges but with Atlantico network everything will be transparent because they use blockchain technology that will allow users to see every single details whenever they make a transaction through the platform.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

for me.
all medicines are true because they pass through the test.
so if they make a fake drug they can be guided because the person's pursuit depends on it.
so do not worry about drugs  because the drug of the atlantico network is true and not fake.
That things are happening right now even if before or a long time ago because there a lot of money here that's why a lot of people using that thing to manipulate the market to make sure their fake drug goes inside through the market and the drug who will compete their drug which is really good and has a cheap price will not go to the market because it will stop the plans of those manipulators. Right now this ICO is the one who will stop them from corruption and will provide solution for all existing problem the world of medical and pharmaceutical.

I think partnership with known medical centers and pharmaceutical will be the key to avoid fake medicines. Atlantico network will eliminates the bad habits on our current system to provide a better quality of medical goods and services.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: