Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:10:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin recover?  (Read 855 times)
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

The recovery of Litecoin in 2018 is very low because the crypto is currently unprofitable, the exchange rate will slow down in 2018, and there is no sign of growth or improvement. So if you invest then you should invest in ETH in the long term will be much better than investing in LTC.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:48:56 PM

At some point Litecoin will definetly shine again but until then they must step up and do something great again for litecoin. When bitcoin will have the next bull run, litecoin will increase too but we might see a litecoin rise until the bitcoin bull run also segwith can make the difference.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:15:43 AM

How much you bought Litecoin before? and how many you bought?

If you decided to sell it now and limiting your losses why you didn't do this before? when you saw 10% of the loss then you better do it right. It's too late to stop the loss and the market is starting to correct as bitcoin goes into its recovery, you only have to wait now.

I was led to believe that it would recover and grow to be worth much more so I have been waiting patiently (more than 6 months) and it looks like it may take much longer before it increases substantially.
Litecoin, who has experienced a recovery at this time, is stepping up its progress to advance Litecoin and restore its position. so, for now, Litecoin continues to rise and improve its quality to become a coin that is very capable to be reliable and proud of the future. so the change made by Litecoin is a fairly rapid recovery.
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:30:56 AM

Of course it will recover as soon as the market starts to grow again. I remember times when LTC was traded like $ 40-50 for 1 coin, during the last rally its price reached over $ 350 on the peak of hype!
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

If you wish to hold for a long time, that would be fine with hope that it will recover. cryptocurrency market is not stable at this time  due to its volatility. So expect  fluctuations in price which can be linked with demand and supply.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:14:09 AM

How much you bought Litecoin before? and how many you bought?

If you decided to sell it now and limiting your losses why you didn't do this before? when you saw 10% of the loss then you better do it right. It's too late to stop the loss and the market is starting to correct as bitcoin goes into its recovery, you only have to wait now.

I was led to believe that it would recover and grow to be worth much more so I have been waiting patiently (more than 6 months) and it looks like it may take much longer before it increases substantially.
Litecoin, who has experienced a recovery at this time, is stepping up its progress to advance Litecoin and restore its position. so, for now, Litecoin continues to rise and improve its quality to become a coin that is very capable to be reliable and proud of the future. so the change made by Litecoin is a fairly rapid recovery.
yes I'm sure sooner or later Litecoin will come back and can benefit again because a few months ago Litecoin had declined and so I see how many people are starting to invest in Litecoin and help pump Litecoin prices to return stable

Scoobers (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

If you wish to hold for a long time, that would be fine with hope that it will recover. cryptocurrency market is not stable at this time  due to its volatility. So expect  fluctuations in price which can be linked with demand and supply.

Yes, I was never in this to 'get rick quick', it was always going to be a long term investment.
It was money that I had put aside for investment so I'm not overly concerned about the situation but I did think it would have been further along the road to recovery now.
Having waited this long, I think I need to be a little patient and HODL a bit longer.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.
Litecoin is just a lite version of Bitcoin so most likely the rise and fall of Litecoin prices depends on Bitcoin but if compared with Ethereum, Litecoin is more potential of course.
My advice is to do what you think is best and you will not regret it in the future.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

For recobery litecoin needs to show some growth in volume at the moment volume is struggling and is not supporting the recovery however it can always change, as crypto market is known for high volatility so volume can come anytime.

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

Litecoin will recover when the all cryptocurrency market will recover...
But when it will happen - nobody knows...
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

Litecoin recover is certain to happen, and there was a bear market in the last few years. At that time, the decline of Litecoin was very severe, and people lost confidence in it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:27:25 AM

it's depend on your strategy. now if you have face big trouble then you can sold it but hold is the best option I think.litecoin is one the most popular currency, so if crypto market will hit again then I am sure ltc also hit.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

litecoin is the only altcoin that has always followed bitcoin price up and down. the others only follow it down and down. it may be because of the developer and the fact that litecoin is the first copy of bitcoin and the only one that is being developed for real.

so don't worry about it much, it will recover eventually as bitcoin is on the recovery right now.

--looking for signature--
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

there is no "on the way up" for the top 50 to 100 altcoins because like the rest of 1600 coins these have been also pumped a lot and have been in bubbles but unlike those 1600 altcoins these top coins resisted getting dumped which means they are still in bubbles and what you see is still a downtrend for the most part.
so when you see a small rise it is mostly a dead cat bounce not a recovery.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Everything will be restored, but this will not happen at once, everything will begin as it was before, people will again be given opportunities for investment, which we are now seeing and seeing, but still then people will be taken that opportunity.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

yes, if bitcoin rises then litecoin will also rise with bitcoin.dan i think there will be a time when all will increase

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

To be honest It is really hard for litecoin. From the beginning of the project, it is meant to be the alternative for bitcoin, so it really depends on Bitcoin. Moreover there are so many coins offering much better platform, network and development than litecoin.

Scoobers (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:29:48 PM

To be honest It is really hard for litecoin. From the beginning of the project, it is meant to be the alternative for bitcoin, so it really depends on Bitcoin. Moreover there are so many coins offering much better platform, network and development than litecoin.

At one stage it was 3rd in market cap behind Bitcoin and Ethereum and now it is 7th. I get the feeling that despite earlier promises that the development has fallen behind the others and perhaps the inflated prices earlier might have been due to a pump and dump. Only time will tell.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

I think you should hold it until the price gets higher, this is suck but you should try that, your long-term investment should be maintained, because Litecoin will soon recover, bitcoin and all other altcoins have started fresh back and start increasing the price of sell, you should be patient!
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

You are not alone. I also bought LTC 2 months ago at $150. Unfortunately, the bears accomplished their mission to invade the market and LTC went down up to $75. Well, I sold it for $85 and it was too late for me to realize that I already lost too much of my investment. My advise for you is sell your LTC if you already lost -20% to 30% then buy it back lower. If you are planning to HODL for long term, it also not a bad idea. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: