Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin recover?  (Read 859 times)
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.

I think litecoin is a very good choice in this term. According to me, it has always a great chance to grow more and in my way of thinking, it is one of the few coins which are giving hope for the future.
Litecoin is very potential and stable to invest in the long run because it has a very professional management team and community support. The market is recovering well and I think Litecoin will also grow strongly after a long period of stability in this market.
Vladimir66

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:39:50 PM

I think that until they set up their network and fulfill promises, the capitalization will be in place, but if the developers do what they promised, we will see growth
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

Asking about litecoin only... The whole market is in red everywhere. With the bank at Germany deal litecoin will grow but the growth I think will also affect Other coins.

Talking about other altcoins, it some may not recover but there are certain ones which will pull through

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

Look for the all LTC's price chart in history - it always recovers but not soon because all weak hands must sell it cheap and moon will be visited after that only Wink

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:05:17 PM

If you have invested in LTC, then you must trust the altcoins. So I think you should hold because of the great potential Litecoin will recover in the exchange rate at the end of the year, when the demand for investment soared. So you should continue to hold LTC and invest more if the exchange rate drops to a low level.
LTC is one of a great coin, so for me it will recover just keep on waiting for that. If you’re trap with LTC, try to invest in other coins like bitcoin and eth so by this your loss will cover from the profit that you will make with other coins.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1300

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Litecoin is a solid investment, it doesnt really get wild swings in price
Rather it is a slow burner, not many people know this but Litecoin
performed better than Bitcoin in 2017

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/litecoin-vs-bitcoin/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.

I believe that you should wait for the growth of the whole market. And then draw conclusions about the prospect of investment in this coin. At the moment, the whole market is just unfolding, most of the coins and tokens are below the price that they should have. In my opinion, it's silly to be selling in loss now.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:38 AM

Litecoins have good prospects. I think to keep hold is the right moment. Because you have suffered a lot of losses. I believe litecoin will reach a new all-time high.
iwah

Activity: 196

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:45:14 AM

I will encourage you to think long term and Hold your coin, general market prices of coins are down, and we need bull run for the prices to go up once again, So i won't advise you to sell off your asset, I will advise you hold your asset.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
cryptoteen

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:31 AM

Recovery in Litecoin is not just due to the momentum. There are also rumors that Cryptosecure will be able to bring out an ICO in the cryptocurrency markets. With the help capital raised by this ICO, the company hopes to make the cryptocurrencies less volatile. This will actually be beneficial for Litecoin. Litecoin has been one of the most volatile cryptocurrencies. After hitting a high of around $ 390, it has fallen all the way to $ 150 currently. This is the reason why many of the investors are fearful of investing in Litecoin.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:23:57 AM

How much you bought Litecoin before? and how many you bought?

If you decided to sell it now and limiting your losses why you didn't do this before? when you saw 10% of the loss then you better do it right. It's too late to stop the loss and the market is starting to correct as bitcoin goes into its recovery, you only have to wait now.
I was led to believe that it would recover and grow to be worth much more so I have been waiting patiently (more than 6 months) and it looks like it may take much longer before it increases substantially.
As you can notice we've been into the bear market for 6 months and if you can stay and hold still that's better for you but if you really can't anymore, you can let go.

And like what I said to you, the recovery is starting to be seen through bitcoin. It's price went up and other alts did the same thing (though not all of them) but I believe like last year when bitcoin goes ATH again, alts will probably do too.
with Litecoin's growing capabilities now able to bring Litecoin to a much better extent to experience a much better recovery to restore it. with these present developments can be an ever-increasing and profitable recovery that continues to make it an excellent improvement going forward.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:56:56 AM

The crypto currency is a long-term investment. Why sell at a loss of the crypto currency of TOP10? Wait at least until the middle of autumn. Bitcoin has already started the way up. After him, and lightcoyin will go.

yes I am sure Litecoin will be back soon because it is already a person who invests in Altcoin and waits for another altcoin price back because a few weeks ago Litecoin has decreased and with that penurun many people who invest in Litecoin and wait for Litecoin to recover
elygil2022

Activity: 140

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

No doubt in my mind, it will. Litecoin is in the Top 5 altcoins. At around $85 as I write this comment, it is expected to hit 3-digits before the end of the month.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

If you want to to keep holding litecoin that you hold , just hold Sir, it's okay, But sell if condition going to worst.

And don't buy litecoin at this moment, there are many legit cheaper coin to buy, instead of litecoin.

if you have LITECOIN coins or any type of coin. I suggest you have to hold it first because the market is still sad or the price is still low. and if you want to sell coins, you have to wait for the market price to go up again. let you feel the benefits.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

You'd not better be panic at this moment.Now, the situation of market is to that all Altcoins are under controled price, so the price can't rise at this time is normal thing, and Litecoin is too. It will rise up soon, Let's calm down

dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

The current situation of cryptomarket is kind of annoying but I'm sure that, like all other cryptocurrencies, Litecoin should rise in price closer to the second half of 2018.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

The recent downslide of Litecoin's price has interrupted its normal growth, but things should pop off soon. Be patient. You will be rewarded. People who hold LTC value its low-volatility and fast transactions.
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:37:32 PM

If you are worried about the time value or opportunity cost of your moment, go ahead and consider divesting small amounts of LTC and investing in Altcoins that you believe are more profitable in the short-term while keeping a careful eye on LTC volume.
Mery Gason

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

In appearance, this interesting coin is for its capitalization a very liquid asset. I will wait for another 10-20% price drop to invest!  Wink
emsjvh

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:43:55 PM

I think litecoin is too depend on bitcoin , to increase without btc need something like litepay or other service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: