Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Litecoin recover?  (Read 856 times)
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:55:37 AM

I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.

you can do a lot of ways to bring in every quick or long profit. and now the growth of bitcoin brings many altcoins to follow its growth even though not for all. but altcoin top follows bitcoin movement, if you do short trade you will get much profit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

Nobody know exactly if LTC will retrieve in the future or not but for me, I believe in LTC and I think it'll be able to retrieve at the end of this year Smiley. There is no way that a good cryptocurrency such as LTC can be killed just because of a normal down trend. Just hold your LTC and wait until the end of this year.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

I bought some Litecoin when the price was on it's way up. The price took a dive but I've been holding them in the hope they will recover to their former glory. This doesn't appear likely to happen any time soon, would I be better off selling them now and limiting my losses and investing elsewhere or do you think it's likely to achieve a higher price in the long term? All advice appreciated.
Litecoin is one of the potential and one of the pioneer in the market. I believe it will have on its moment. It is normal for all altcoins to have a deep right now because Bitcoin is now on a bull run.
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:13:42 AM

The crypto currency is a long-term investment. Why sell at a loss of the crypto currency of TOP10? Wait at least until the middle of autumn. Bitcoin has already started the way up. After him, and lightcoyin will go.

yes Litecoin will recover and be profitable because right now I know already many people are investing in Litecoin to help increase Litecoin prices back good and so you can get a good profit after investing in Litecoin

with Litecoins that have such an increased development capable of making such profoundly increased profits that they are able to make Litecoins worth more. Litecoin, which had experienced a downturn, is currently experiencing a full recovery which has made it return to its initial development and generated substantial profits.

PrivateEnemy

Activity: 315
Merit: 13

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:18:16 AM

I think that litecoin will move together with the whole мapкeт trend. I do not think that we should expect that investors will invest specifically in Litecoin, this time have already gone.

aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

if I think Litecoin is very potential for now and looks stable to invest in the long term because it has a management team that is very professional in their projects and too much community support for now, now it's starting to look like the market has recovered well and I think Litecoin will also grow stronger after a long period of stability in this market.
D4smin

Activity: 414

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is really tempting, especially if you know the rapid increase in value last year.
If the value of a company's stock can be predicted by looking at the financial statements and problems affecting the company, it is different from cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, its value is strongly influenced by the level of public trust. Its volatility can be very wild. So with that for me to recover or not the Cryptocurrency market like Bitcoin, it's very unpredictable. For my advice, try to wait a moment to sell it for profit, not just to avoid losses.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Honestly, I was not particularly interested in Litecoin, but overall it's a good coin. I think that it is worth investing.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Yeah, you definetely should hold it, because it was just a correction, that followed Bitcoins fall down

But since Bitcoin is getting back, litecoin will follow it either

Don't sell your tokens about a year, it will gonna repay you way more

I like your comments. Do not be afraid to hold LITECOIN coins. I know that if LITECOIN is a coin that has good growth prospects and has the same potential as Ethereum. So I believe that LITECOIN will grow in the future and will benefit you.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:09:27 AM

The first mistake you done is you bought the coin when the price increasing. I think you shouldn't try to chase the spiking price, because you won't know if the price will keep increasing or falling after you buy it. But i think litecoin is a good coin, it is used by many people, so the price will be back increase.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

No one can advise you anything, you need to make your choice on your own. In the future, nobody will know how they would not want to know and reason, but they do not know anything. So believe in yourself and everything will be fine!
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

Charlie Lee (SatoshiLite on the Twitter), he said that he will do maximum to bring Litecoin up again and he predicts 400USD for 1 Litecoin this year!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

I believe that the Litecoin is a promising coin, and its price will soon recover. Do not rush to sell this coin.

cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

Due to global bear trend, all coins very down and Litecoin is not an exception. In any case, the cryptocurrency market is recovering now, soon we will see a huge bullish trend and now it is a perfect time to buy any promising coins.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

A lot of promising coins have a change to growth by the comings of market recover. So dont be afraid in holding your coins a certain time, more chances to gained more profit. Wait and be patience for the recovery.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

I am not much interested in litecoin as my favorite is btc and ether, i follow their tendency of development. I don't know about others which are less popular and to my mind, they are less reliable
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

I am not able to buy some litecoin yet but I am pretty sure that it can recover, maybe not now but as soon as possible. Decreasing of price is just normal, just think positive and trust its capability to recover.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

Ltc have big goals. you need to buy it and hold it.
dalimex

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:11:10 AM

At some point, Litecoin will definitely shine again, but the development team must step up and do something great again to achieve that. When bitcoin will have the next bull run, litecoin will increase as well, but I think the price will be a little slowly than before, market trauma will greatly affect purchasing power.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

Not only you here had experienced the same way. It is so sad to know that the coin that we bought has a very small value in the future. But come to think of it, most coins that dives so deep are coins that goes up higher in the future. I am not so sure that this Litecoin is for a long term investment, but almost all altcoin goes with the flow of bitcoin. And maybe that is the reason why litecoin is very low today since bitcoin also falls. When this bitcoin will rise again, so there is a big chance that Litecoin also will rise. Don't think negative and look always on positive side before leaving all your altcoins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: