Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:22:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87025 times)
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

In the Islamic world in general, a more rigid attitude towards fraud and crime. Therefore, it seems to me that investing in the ADAB project can be done calmly.
Well, there people are more serious about their religion, so there people are responsible
Yes, I agree with you, people there behave a little differently, so that you can safely invest your money in this project

It seems to me that you should not worry about whether ADAB will collect soft cap. I am sure of this. Besides, 2.5 million soft cap is not a big one for such a project.
Why do you think that they will collect at least 2.5 million? I would very much like them to collect the maximum. Why bother? Really a soft cap, going any ICO which has any product. There are more than 2 weeks left before the end of the ICO, we are waiting for the result

CryptocoSt
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

ADAB makes first Islamic Crypto Exchange with a strong team. The product will have high demand in Muslim community. Good luck.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

I have a question to the developers, where will this coin be sold after the ICO?
How will the coin be distributed during the ICO, how many tokens do you sell and how much do you keep?
How will coins be mined or will there be post mining?
You can go to the official site of this exellent progect and see a lot of information about ADAB
One "moment" when you're on the website read and do not understand what and where. And another "moment" when you ask living people who may know more. We here on the forum are for discussion, not spam. If you can not answer these questions elementary, then you yourself have not know. Here I for example want to understand fully this company that is why I write here a lot of questions. If you do not know the answer, then just do not write, "Go to the site and there yourself understand" I hope we understand each other...

DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:56:17 PM

Not absolutely I understand why such interest in the project is attracted by "belonging" to Arabs?
Because when investing in Arab (as well as in Asian) projects, there is less chance of a scam.
perhaps the Arabs have less cheating
but their website is not working properly
you can not see anything on the site and contact the project through the social network
and it is highly alarming
I know that there are problems on the website, but in fact this is not a sign that the project is a scam. I think they will soon fix it.

saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

The presence of activity or lack of activity in social networks does not mean anything. This is not an indicator of the state of affairs in the project.
It seems to me that advertising for social networks and large social platforms is very important for the success of the project. This will likely attract more investors if the project is promising
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

I have a question to the developers, where will this coin be sold after the ICO?
How will the coin be distributed during the ICO, how many tokens do you sell and how much do you keep?
You can go to the official site of this exellent progect and see a lot of information about ADAB
One "moment" when you're on the website read and do not understand what and where. And another "moment" when you ask living people who may know more. We here on the forum are for discussion, not spam. If you can not answer these questions elementary, then you yourself have not know. Here I for example want to understand fully this company that is why I write here a lot of questions. If you do not know the answer, then just do not write, "Go to the site and there yourself understand" I hope we understand each other...
+1 Merit
You're right.
No need to send people to the site. We are on the forum in which to discuss on real people. And I want to understand whether ADAB will really get great success from investors, including me. I want more information than there is on forum and on site. Scary now somehow risk buying tokens ICO companies, and I think now. What I want to hear the objective opinion of the panelists

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
internetlift

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:05:22 PM

Will the exchange be tied to the local currency? What are the benefits for the residents of Islamic States?

If am not mistaken, this project is primarily intended for the development of the Arabic economy, so I am sure that Arab citizens will be given preferences, perhaps in the form of bigger discounts on sales.
What economy are you talking about? If Arab Muslims live in different countries around the world? It seems to me that this exchange should not share preferences by nationality and faith of confession.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

When studying the white paper, I see that you are writing about the launch of the alpha version in December. Tell the administrator (developers), what will be in the alpha version already function? Will the exchange work for you? what opportunities will there be?

lsafronova095

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

When studying the white paper, I see that you are writing about the launch of the alpha version in December. Tell the administrator (developers), what will be in the alpha version already function? Will the exchange work for you? what opportunities will there be?
The most curious thing is that only in April they will have a beta version of the exchange. And now I have a question, and when will the real exchange full functionality? That's the big question. I want from of the Staff comment hear?
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

I read on the Internet that cryptocurrencies have received approval from religious leaders of Islam. So the cryptocurrency in the Islamic world has great prospects!

Previously, most investors were afraid of scam, and if the Arab ICO begins to develop, then there will obviously become less of scam. I hope the crypt will continue to grow and develop.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:22:15 PM

I read on the Internet that cryptocurrencies have received approval from religious leaders of Islam. So the cryptocurrency in the Islamic world has great prospects!

Previously, most investors were afraid of scam, and if the Arab ICO begins to develop, then there will obviously become less of scam. I hope the crypt will continue to grow and develop.
You mean to say that Muslims don't scam? I don't anyone not want to offend this message, but I have some big questions? Yes, I really have not met ICO from which the creators are Muslims, but can this be a criterion and an important factor for investors who buy tokens?

KriptoGuruTR

Activity: 564
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

Scammers are not true believers.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:42:35 PM

The more I learn about the ADAB project, the more I like it. Probably it is worth seriously considering investing in it!

Such a pity that the volume of investments in crypto projects for these half years has decreased almost 10 times. I hope that such projects will bring investors back and now I am thinking about investing.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

That's what I've noticed now.
Stock Binans has its own coin, and its price now exceeds $ 1. I wonder how much the ADAB coin will cost after the ICO?
I would like her to at least make$ 0.5 It would be X5 on the investment. What do you think about it?

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

You mean to say that Muslims don't scam? I don't anyone not want to offend this message, but I have some big questions? Yes, I really have not met ICO from which the creators are Muslims, but can this be a criterion and an important factor for investors who buy tokens?
Scammers in my opinion do not believe in any God and for them, the word sin is not familiar. But it seems to me that those who cheat now, they used to go to Church, but their faith is gone.
No matter what faith people have, it's important that we're different from animals.
I hope this company is headed by people, not animals, who know the feeling of losing money.

dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:03:23 PM

As a good option, you need to make the guys in the future make a mobile application
Support. At this point in time, only Poloniex exchange has a mobile application for trading. If you can implement the mobile version, you will add yourself another reward.
1) First Arab (Muslim exchange)
2) 2 exchange with mobile application

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:09:44 PM

I want to draw some analogy of your exchange with other existing exchanges.
Binance rate payment processing 1.4 million in the second
Kucoin processing speed 1,0 m / sec.
And what is the processing speed of your exchange?

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

I want to draw some analogy of your exchange with other existing exchanges.
Binance rate payment processing 1.4 million in the second
Kucoin processing speed 1,0 m / sec.
And what is the processing speed of your exchange?
You asked a good question. In a white book about this wrote, I read closely. 3 million a second. The team promises to surpass all other exchanges in this direction.

internetlift

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:16:40 PM

Do not swear here you have the answer to your question
72% - the total share of tokens distributed among the community during pre-ICO and TGE;
1% - tokens allocated for marketing purposes and Bounty-company;
15% - the creation of a reserve fund, stabilizing the work of ADAB Solutions and the cost of the token;
8% - team;
4% - advisers.
lsafronova095

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

Do not swear here you have the answer to your question
72% - the total share of tokens distributed among the community during pre-ICO and TGE;
1% - tokens allocated for marketing purposes and Bounty-company;
15% - the creation of a reserve fund, stabilizing the work of ADAB Solutions and the cost of the token;
8% - team;
4% - advisers.
This was already mentioned in one of the messages earlier. Why are people so inconsiderate? Too lazy to read all the messages that are. For the lazy, here's a link to the discussion https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4720775.msg45230943#msg45230943
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: