Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:11:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87014 times)
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:29:25 PM

I hope that investments in the ADAB project will bring substantial profit to investors. The exchanges make good money and, accordingly, those who invest in stock exchanges make good money!
but we must take into account the fact that there are many similar projects, and we need to make great efforts so that the project could interest investment companies
competition in this industry is very huge, but I hope,and many investors, that this project will withstand competition and bring profit
The more competitors, the better for the project itself, this is a direct incentive for development
Here I will not agree. The healthy competition - of course it is good. But it becomes frequent the competition not to honest and the attacks to servers, etc. begin.
dishonest attacks of competitors-it's not a competition and fraud and dirty game
unfortunately honest competitors probably not in the world
I totally agree.
unfortunately in our unjust world often meet competitors scammers
which are not always clean and healthy competition
Yes, often very worthy projects strongly suffer because of such attacks. And not always cope with them (
Ddos attacks always strongly affect the status of the project, if it does not work even a couple of days, it does not tell

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

I hope that investments in the ADAB project will bring substantial profit to investors. The exchanges make good money and, accordingly, those who invest in stock exchanges make good money!
but we must take into account the fact that there are many similar projects, and we need to make great efforts so that the project could interest investment companies
competition in this industry is very huge, but I hope,and many investors, that this project will withstand competition and bring profit
The more competitors, the better for the project itself, this is a direct incentive for development
Here I will not agree. The healthy competition - of course it is good. But it becomes frequent the competition not to honest and the attacks to servers, etc. begin.
dishonest attacks of competitors-it's not a competition and fraud and dirty game
I totally agree.
Yes, often very worthy projects strongly suffer because of such attacks. And not always cope with them (
Ddos attacks always strongly affect the status of the project, if it does not work even a couple of days, it does not tell
so that competitors are not always are fair game,and can be hindered or development of the project
or interfere with the work of the finished project
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

I totally agree.
I consider, that Arabian projects have less % of scam, because there are strict laws!
perovsergey24

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:53:03 PM

I totally agree.
so that competitors are not always are fair game,and can be hindered or development of the project
Let's not say about what else is not present) It is sure developers will are ready to any situations, and will be able to solve the arising problems quickly!
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

I totally agree.
Let's not say about what else is not present) It is sure developers will are ready to any situations, and will be able to solve the arising problems quickly!
if team are generous, they bought a strong server and add technology, which prevent ddos!
beheper

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

Investors will get profit only after 6 months, because, market must to take a lot of volumes, that price will grow up!
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

Investors will get profit only after 6 months, because, market must to take a lot of volumes, that price will grow up!
unfortunately, until the market starts to grow, all projects are at great risk to close
with such a low market, it is very difficult to attract large investors and raise funds for the development of the project
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:07:07 PM

unfortunately, until the market starts to grow, all projects are at great risk to close
with such a low market, it is very difficult to attract large investors and raise funds for the development of the project
yeah, and so hard that token price don`t fall down on 90%.. It`s really often!
pactiond

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

yeah, and so hard that token price don`t fall down on 90%.. It`s really often!
Last 9 months I have just only seen as situations. But I hope, that Telegram break this chain))
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:08:35 PM

Beside competition, it also depends on market conditions. The current market situation is not in favor of investors. Let's hope that the market recovers before the token sale ends.

beheper

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

This is understandable, but still it is some kind of incentive for the team, well, this is my personal opinion
Grant Cardone said that you must dominate, not competition! So every company should seek to monopoly!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:15:22 PM

Beside competition, it also depends on market conditions. The current market situation is not in favor of investors. Let's hope that the market recovers before the token sale ends.
I`m in expectations to market recovering, because bear trend has been going already 10th month! It`s so far!
pactiond

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

This is understandable, but still it is some kind of incentive for the team, well, this is my personal opinion
Grant Cardone said that you must dominate, not competition! So every company should seek to monopoly!
Who`s an Grant Cardone, I seems, that I have ever heard about him tell me sth info about!
beheper

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Who`s an Grant Cardone, I seems, that I have ever heard about him tell me sth info about!
He`s a leader of sales education. He wrote 12 books, the most popular is "10X rule". I advise to read them!
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

Not all users want to transfer their data to the exchange. Perhaps ADAB will make the threshold in several BTC for anonymous users.
Despite the fact that government seek to centralized all users, we`ll can find an anonymous exchanges and servers!
pactiond

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

He`s a leader of sales education. He wrote 12 books, the most popular is "10X rule". I advise to read them!
Oooh. thanks! I see that founder and developers ADAB should to read them))
beheper

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

Not all users want to transfer their data to the exchange. Perhaps ADAB will make the threshold in several BTC for anonymous users.
Despite the fact that government seek to centralized all users, we`ll can find an anonymous exchanges and servers!
so if you don`t wanna look your kyc, etc info from others, you can trade on Binance or the same anonym exchages!
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

in six months, when sales start, the market can grow, and then again begin to fall
a new drop in the market will not be well reflected in the project
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

To read all the books? It seems to me that people have started to read very few books. Now all the attention is captured by the Internet.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

I love reading books and your discussion about the book makes me think read it as quickly as possible.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: