Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ADAB - First Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms  (Read 87011 times)
bmw_e46

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

I hope that investments in the ADAB project will bring substantial profit to investors. The exchanges make good money and, accordingly, those who invest in stock exchanges make good money!
but we must take into account the fact that there are many similar projects, and we need to make great efforts so that the project could interest investment companies
competition in this industry is very huge, but I hope,and many investors, that this project will withstand competition and bring profit
The more competitors, the better for the project itself, this is a direct incentive for development
Here I will not agree. The healthy competition - of course it is good. But it becomes frequent the competition not to honest and the attacks to servers, etc. begin.
dishonest attacks of competitors-it's not a competition and fraud and dirty game
unfortunately honest competitors probably not in the world
I totally agree.
unfortunately in our unjust world often meet competitors scammers
which are not always clean and healthy competition
Yes, often very worthy projects strongly suffer because of such attacks. And not always cope with them (
Ddos attacks always strongly affect the status of the project, if it does not work even a couple of days, it does not tell
so that competitors are not always are fair game,and can be hindered or development of the project
or interfere with the work of the finished project
Not everything happens honestly in our world, especially in business, well the guys have to cope

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

He`s a leader of sales education. He wrote 12 books, the most popular is "10X rule". I advise to read them!
I love reading books and your discussion about the book makes me think read it as quickly as possible.
Books are now useful to read, even for oneself, development is primarily
evgenii17

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

I hope that investments in the ADAB project will bring substantial profit to investors. The exchanges make good money and, accordingly, those who invest in stock exchanges make good money!
but we must take into account the fact that there are many similar projects, and we need to make great efforts so that the project could interest investment companies
competition in this industry is very huge, but I hope,and many investors, that this project will withstand competition and bring profit
The more competitors, the better for the project itself, this is a direct incentive for development
Here I will not agree. The healthy competition - of course it is good. But it becomes frequent the competition not to honest and the attacks to servers, etc. begin.
This is understandable, but still it is some kind of incentive for the team, well, this is my personal opinion
Grant Cardone said that you must dominate, not competition! So every company should seek to monopoly!
Who`s an Grant Cardone, I seems, that I have ever heard about him tell me sth info about!
He`s a leader of sales education. He wrote 12 books, the most popular is "10X rule". I advise to read them!
To read all the books? It seems to me that people have started to read very few books. Now all the attention is captured by the Internet.
Just what is somewhere in the bookshops, it's easier to swing from the Internet
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Beside competition, it also depends on market conditions. The current market situation is not in favor of investors. Let's hope that the market recovers before the token sale ends.
in six months, when sales start, the market can grow, and then again begin to fall
a new drop in the market will not be well reflected in the project
The market is always unstable, there is no guarantee that tomorrow it will not grow
jonnycorovsky

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Beside competition, it also depends on market conditions. The current market situation is not in favor of investors. Let's hope that the market recovers before the token sale ends.
in six months, when sales start, the market can grow, and then again begin to fall
The market is always unstable, there is no guarantee that tomorrow it will not grow
Time will show. At any time it is necessary to be ready to any movement in the market to manage to react correctly
perovsergey24

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:48:26 PM

Time will show. At any time it is necessary to be ready to any movement in the market to manage to react correctly
It precisely. But it is not always possible to estimate the movement adequately. Probably still there is not enough experience (
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

It precisely. But it is not always possible to estimate the movement adequately. Probably still there is not enough experience (
From my experience I can say that trade is a kind of earnings. Not everyone will be able to do it. A lot of different pitfalls.
lsafronova095

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

They have marketed the project very well by participating in different events related to blockchain and by using other tools as well. One thing is in their favor having physical location in UAE and everyone knows that is one of high potential area for blockchain based projects seeing govt's efforts to go fully on blockchain by 2020. I still am watching the project closely and reading more abut it.
You are talking about the location in the UAE and where this information is written. Do they have a physical office with this country. I really want to understand whether the company has serious intentions to enter this market.
I did a little analysis of the Adab website and did not find their office address, am I wrong? someone might be able to correct this and give me the address of this project.
I didn't see a physical address either, but I think they have an office in another country. You don't have to have an office in Dubai, do you? Why get attached to this country. I also look forward to a comment from the administrator
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:24:43 PM

They have marketed the project very well by participating in different events related to blockchain and by using other tools as well. One thing is in their favor having physical location in UAE and everyone knows that is one of high potential area for blockchain based projects seeing govt's efforts to go fully on blockchain by 2020. I still am watching the project closely and reading more abut it.
You are talking about the location in the UAE and where this information is written. Do they have a physical office with this country. I really want to understand whether the company has serious intentions to enter this market.
I did a little analysis of the Adab website and did not find their office address, am I wrong? someone might be able to correct this and give me the address of this project.
I didn't see a physical address either, but I think they have an office in another country. You don't have to have an office in Dubai, do you? Why get attached to this country. I also look forward to a comment from the administrator
I'm part of a bounty company and I want to tell you that you should have no doubt about this company. Even if you do not know the location of the physical office, this does not mean that this project will not take place. Although doubts and fear I have present.

alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

So I did not find this information anywhere, many participants wrote, but none of them could confirm that it actually is. All right. I have already bought coins, I hope that this team will succeed, and they will realize their goal.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:34:48 PM

Here is I watch for your messages and understand, that many people at all are far from this project. Writing some nonsense. What does Sharia mean? Muslims? If we are talking about a startup and an exchange that is going to enter the cryptocurrency market. Now we need to think not about the rules for sharia, but about the product, which should be better than others.
Didn't you find that the css script of exchange is very much familiar. I've met him somewhere before...

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

Simply obviously, this person does not know that the Emirates have long been living not at the expense of oil sales, but their main income from the fact that UAE is one of the leading financial centers in the world!
I do not agree with you, because the Arab Emirates are built only thanks to oil and its resources. Tourism and office centers is a small part that receives as a profit. I'm an economist and I know what I say.

internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

I've read your posts and understand that this exchange will probably get a lot of publicity. I understand you have a bounty company? Could you give me a link to the thread, I'm on the first page is not found.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:52:48 PM

Yesterday or the day before yesterday, someone asked about Dubai. That ADOBE was represented at the conference. So that's what I found on the Internet about this conference. Perhaps someone will be interested
https://youtu.be/BttigR3GWI8
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4720775 .msg44056467 # msg44056467
https://medium.com/@adabsolutions/more-from-dubai-international-blockchain-summit-2018-dff60f000943

DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

I've read your posts and understand that this exchange will probably get a lot of publicity. I understand you have a bounty company? Could you give me a link to the thread, I'm on the first page is not found.
To participate in the bounty company, click on the link and choose what you like.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4722627.msg42660408#msg42660408

Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

You say instantly reacts? You laugh! I have been writing my questions for several days and I can't get my answers. I am outraged! Although I wonder why there's a bunch of noobs came down and writing anything. Interestingly, you though invested in this project, or only participate in a bounty?

alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:31:07 PM

you mentioned, you have an international team. What countries your team members are from?
Hello, friend. That's a good question. We have team members from 6 countries: KSA,Uzbekistan,Kazakhstan,Tunisia,Yemen,UAE. We are planning to engage more team members, as our project expands
Reading through the entire thread of this forum, I found that the team consists of people from different countries and all of them are United by the religion of Muslims.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

Yesterday or the day before yesterday, someone asked about Dubai. That ADOBE was represented at the conference. So that's what I found on the Internet about this conference. Perhaps someone will be interested
https://youtu.be/BttigR3GWI8
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4720775 .msg44056467 # msg44056467
https://medium.com/@adabsolutions/more-from-dubai-international-blockchain-summit-2018-dff60f000943

After watching the video you gave me, I realized a few important points.
1) The company really was at the summit
2) I see living people, their names and faces
3) the company has a plan they follow
Watch the video and draw your own conclusions.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

To participate in the bounty company, click on the link and choose what you like.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4722627.msg42660408#msg42660408
Tell me if I can get a signature like yours. I want to participate in all areas of the bounty company. On Twitter, Facebook and forum. How can I?
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

Simply obviously, this person does not know that the Emirates have long been living not at the expense of oil sales, but their main income from the fact that UAE is one of the leading financial centers in the world!
I do not agree with you, because the Arab Emirates are built only thanks to oil and its resources. Tourism and office centers is a small part that receives as a profit. I'm an economist and I know what I say.
I agree with your point of view. The Arab Emirates 20-25 years ago was an ordinary desert. Thanks to the right policy of the sheikhs, the country began to flourish and develop.This is the only country in the world that has created a whole island archipelago, land of which are just crazy money.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: