Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH: is destined to be $2500 by October to December 2018!  (Read 2758 times)
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:20:00 PM

"Ethereum is great and very Innovative altcoin in crypto-space today and i'm very positive about the $2500 mark value in the last quarter of 2018 and its almost 5 months left and counting so we better buy and HODL now like I do, Ethereum will dominate the growth in coinmarket capitalization second only to bitcoin.
I'm afraid this will not come true before the end of 2018. I hope that ETH will grow at least to $ 500. It would be nice.

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Stop believing in these stories! Now the price is $ 200 for one Ethereum and to disperse it to $ 2500 it will take at least six months and a good green market. Even at its peak, the price reached all 1400 dollars.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:55:06 PM

Woow, reading something like this in the same timeline it was postulated is just kinda of funny, I bet the person that made this speculation never knew what he was saying, now ETH is struggling yo stay $200, how is it gonna make $2500 before the year runs out, that's something unachievable, at least for now.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:46:10 PM

"Ethereum is great and very Innovative altcoin in crypto-space today and i'm very positive about the $2500 mark value in the last quarter of 2018 and its almost 5 months left and counting so we better buy and HODL now like I do, Ethereum will dominate the growth in coinmarket capitalization second only to bitcoin.

I also hope that the ETH exchange rate could rise so high by the end of 2018. The cryptocurrency market was very bleak in the first half of 2018. So what I want most at the end of the year is that the rate of the cryptocurrency market will recover, the BTC returns to $ 15,000, and the ETH increases to $ 1,000.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

Hey guys, it looks like I'm really amazed at this price. 2k5 for ETH. Overall not practical. The second position after the bitcoin has been shaken with the strong competition of XRP. Overall, market capitalization of ETH increased very slowly in recent times. In addition, information about their network upgrade process is having a hard time. The real price of ETH at the end of the year is <= 1k as I think.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

That was a completely false guess. Before making any predictions, you have to have enough evidence and convincing evidence. And if there are enough evidence, it still can not convince me because the world economy is slipping. That's why Cryptocurrency is not pumping in these months.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:28:17 AM

Too high for dreaming, and now can be seen in the market value. Right now I think it's better to collect Eth because it's affordable. To get a profit in a few months and wait for 2019, with the expectation that the value and volume will increase. For this year it is still at a safe value.
speedster.one

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:41:16 AM

you can expect things to rise my brothers, but you must always be ready for the fall
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

Some time has passed and it is clear to me we are not going to come close to that price, in fact there are many that are predicting even lower prices for ethereum and while I think they are wrong I do not see an scenario in which ethereum is going to raise its price in such a dramatic fashion so we need to accept that the current prices are here to stay.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

at the beginning of this 2018, i think crypto will grow more than $2500
but, now in current markets conditions its seem very impossible my friend  Wink
i believe eth price will hit $2500 maybe in the next year

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:09:41 AM

Yes, ethereum is destined to reach $2500. But i don't think it will reach that mark this year. Because all altcoins  are really struggling. Maybe it will yake a longer time before it can reach that mark.
Moreover there is no sign that the price will immediately rise right? prices are still stable, as well as marketcaps that haven't risen high.
this is just speculation, but I myself hope at least Etheruem prices can improve a few percent
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:17:42 AM

i couldn't think that price is gonna reach in the end of this year,, maybe 1k usd
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

That was a completely false guess. Before making any predictions, you have to have enough evidence and convincing evidence. And if there are enough evidence, it still can not convince me because the world economy is slipping. That's why Cryptocurrency is not pumping in these months.
ETH can never exceed $ 1000, so do not expect too high in this market, it may be difficult for us if we expect too high on them, waiting will be long and impossible You will be vulnerable and discouraged.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

i will be happy if it will rise 250 dollars.

etheruem is the disappointment of 2018. i wish i sold all of them in 1000s
speedster.one

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

i will be happy if it will rise 250 dollars.

etheruem is the disappointment of 2018. i wish i sold all of them in 1000s

i would always sell half when reaching a desired value, then if it goes up further again, sell half, etc, this way you dont miss out on high profits but also gives you some currency to buy back at a lower price if it falls back down like it usually does
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

As we can see no chance to such growth. I predict $2.5k in the one case - BTC will grow till $20-30k. Do you see such way? I'm sure that Bakkt can't make BTC by this expensive price. I predict some growth but not to this level
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

I wonder who you want to convince such predictions. Everyone really understands how this year will end and at what indicators this or that coin will stop. It is better to be realistic than such optimists.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

October is almost over, so now we are left with only nov and decemeber, although crypto market is highly unpredictable but still i think that the target posted by the thread starter is over ambitious and does not seem to hit especially considering the current almost stagnant and sideways type of market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Well, here it is necessary to take into account that since 2013/14 a lot has happened for bitcoin, not only for the blockchain and the full analogy is hardly possible, very good reasons are needed.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

whether within two months the price of ethereum can soar to such an extent, because until now ethereum prices have not experienced a definite movement and only stuck in the price range of $ 200, it is amazing if ethereum can rise to reach the price of $ 2500 at the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: