Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why one should invest in bitcoin now?  (Read 1274 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:34:05 AM

bitcoin is decentralised away from govt authority and bitcoin future is huge lot of demand and bitcoin is future internet currency so now is the best time to invest in btc
This decentralized nature of Bitcoin is something that is not in the interest of the government either. This way, people prefer to make transactions via Bitcoin technology that halt the taxes the government normally earns when people make use of banks.

But speaking about the future keeping in mind the current scenario, Bitcoin will go beyond the boundaries and restriction because of the ever growing demand. Moreover, making money by dealing in BTC is enough motivation to start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

1. The first reason is that the price of bitcoin is already below, which at the beginning of last year was very far from now
2. The popularity of bitcoin is getting bigger and many new players are entering into bitcoin
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

Simply because of low prices, they do not want to extend it to 7k or higher, they win at 6k down price. so investors still have to invest in bitcoin while there's more chance of that.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Bitcoin is the most stable among all the cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin has the large volume trading in exchanges everyday. Bitcoin will give you a good return in future.
Yes, holding BTC is more secure than holding other coins, because I know that BTC is the main currency in the money market, they can give you a high profit, if you lose. We can not afford to lose our capital, because the BTC will last forever in this market. Now they are at $ 6000. suitable for us to invest in.

satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:44:45 AM

The reason is very simple, bitcoin should recognize ETFs and this will be the beginning of an uptrend. More market indicators point to growth.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

1. The first reason is that the price of bitcoin is already below, which at the beginning of last year was very far from now
2. The popularity of bitcoin is getting bigger and many new players are entering into bitcoin
Popularity is gaining its weight and new investors are learning the potentials of this industry, we seen a huge rise last year and if you will going to analyze those previous movement from year to year you will get an idea that bitcoin have it's capability to bounce back and make it more stronger, invest your money after you do your research never be move by someone always trust your own assessment.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

Bitcoin is the most stable among all the cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin has the large volume trading in exchanges everyday. Bitcoin will give you a good return in future.
But in my opinion, not because of BTC stable but BTC is quite safe for investors and hold them for a long time, because now BTC is the king of the cryptographic market, can say they are forever king, and BTC is the coin that decides all the values of the coin on the cryptographic market.
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

Bitcoin is deflationary and the value of bitcoin will keep rising.  Bitcoin is also decentralized and open.  My  investment in bitcoin is on going.  Bitcoin is unique and cheap at this time to buy!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

the best reason is that it is a good way of investment many are still did not know how bitcoin investment works so if it will become a trend someday then the price will raise, many people says that bitcoin and crypto investment are good alternative source of investment.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

The motives of the manipulator are not known to me, but he wants to raise the price of the cue ball as cheaply as possible for his wallet, and best of all at the expense of the purse of other market participants.

velona2589

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Are talking about NOW exactly? There is one reason why one should invest to bitcoin: it's cheap now and it will get higher price soon.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

1. Bitcoins are independent of any central authority
2. Upwards trend in the coming month
3. Its the largest cryptocurrency out there
4. Europe just regulated it as a commodity exempt of VAT
5.  High volatility in the equities market can positively affect the price of bitcoin
6. More and more companies are creating tools for the Bitcoin ecosystem
7. To be an early adopter of the powerful blockchain technology

plus 8. bitcoin dominates the market. We all are here because of BTC existence. So I don’t understand why someone don’t have bitcoin in portfolio if they believe in cryptocurrency.

That's true, and I agreed so much to your answer dude. Well actually, most of the members or community here they like to trade crypto rather than bitcoin, because maybe in their thoughts once they sell it of course it convert into bitcoin automatically. But honestly, it is a good chance to buy bitcoin due to its too cheap right now. Try go back what happened into 2017 December bitcoin was almost 19k$ and now 6500$, think of it.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

Listen ... Bitcoin attracts me because it grows every year and you can make good money on this growth. besides, I'm sure that the future is cryptocurrency

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:01:06 PM

Interesting reasons. But I still think, that ethereum just will be the next king of market, and it will happen in 2019.

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

The impetus for the growth of the cryptocurrency market can give a solution to the problem of scalability of the bitcoin network. If developers solve this problem, there is a high probability of a sharp increase in demand for digital assets. All markets focus on scalability. If it does not exist, then there will be no conditions for the growth of market indicators. At this stage, the bitcoin network can not compete with the leading payment systems Visa and Mastercard, as they have higher performance. However, bitcoin has a good potential to solve this problem. I am sure that within the next few years the blockchain of the main cryptocurrency will become much better than it is now, which will allow the network to process transactions faster than payment systems. In this case, the coin will pull up all digital assets, and the market value of cryptocurrencies will grow by about ten times.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:18:35 PM

I do believe that there were a dozen reasons as to why we should invest in bitcoin now. And all those reasons were actually appropriate and logical. In my very own point of view, i only have one appropriate reason as to why - bitcoins appreciating value. From a few cents when it was introduced back in 2009 and with its current value now at $6,400+ [with a huge probability to upsurge - just like what happened last December 2017 with its mind-boggling value of $19,000+] - this only shows that the possibilities of bitcoin with regards to its value is endless. This is something that i am truly excited and looking forward to transpire.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:49:34 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is recommended now because its price is still affordable nowadays, and it is predicted to go up highly after a few months or years. Bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency right now, it have the highest price and value, and the biggest active community among cryptocurrency.
It is briefly the most promising cryptocurrency and that's why more people start to buy it everyday, almost.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

Investing in new technologies is always good! If technology is developing, it means that the price of products related to it will grow. This is what Bitcoin is all about.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:20:36 AM

Bitcoin is deflationary and the value of bitcoin will keep rising.  Bitcoin is also decentralized and open.  My  investment in bitcoin is on going.  Bitcoin is unique and cheap at this time to buy!
BTC prices are currently low, only lower than at the beginning of 2018, compared with before 2017, the current BTC price is quite high, can be said too high, so the investment in large coins such as BTC or ETH now is quite risky, it can be said that they are hardly profitable for us in the future.
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:05:18 AM

all these reasons are good and will help the rise but none of them matter to me to be honest. the only important thing that i look at is the fact that we have already reached the bottom of the drop or at least a very close number to it. the lowest it got was about 72% drop from ATH and despite a lot of selling pressure it never went any lower. when something like this happens, there is nothing else left to do but rise.
Reaching bottom doen't mean it will always remain there, if you explore history of bitcoin market, you will see such drops happened many times before but we all know bitcoin is well in recovering from bottom to top.
We are just 3 million bitcoins away from seeing an all time  strong bull run towards moon

Yes, there are many people who afraid about the market fluctuation when the price of Bitcoin is going down. People should always understand Bitcoin growth will always be fast and price dropping will also be fast and here it is very good for us to be patient until the price starts increasing again.

When people sold bitcoin in low price they become angry and start spreading rumors. But I know many friends who become here and start invest again

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: