Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The recent price is rising, can I continue to buy cryptocurrency, why?  (Read 1459 times)
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.
Now it's very hard to say whether the crypt will grow significantly in the near future, so I would advise you not to rush and wait until the price goes down.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

The best time to buy cryptocurrency is usually during the bear market since price value is lower than the usual price. Later, once you had you crypto, just hold still and wait for the right time for cryptocurrency to make a good recovery. Considering that during bull market, you may able to earn big with your expected profit then sell it. Just a suggestion, if you will experience bear market, you should not do panic selling since you will end up losing your investment.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Zverek

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:27:31 AM

When you enter the cryptocurrency market, you should be prepared for losses, but on the other hand, the question arises: how did you lose your money? You sold your coins at a low price, hoping to get at least a little money? Huh? If so, then you have gained a lot of experience, so do not do it anymore, the market is cyclical, and prices will return to their maximum. And one more thing: you must pay attention to where you invest, whether it will be in demand by society. Do not be sad and do accept everything that happened to you as an invaluable experience and continue. Good luck!
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:30:29 AM

You haven't said what's wrong and what caused your loss, so everybody is just "guessing" your mistake.

But if it's a crypto that you bought and the price is now lower than your buy price, then it's probable that your loss will turn into profit some day in future (if you were careful about the coins you choose). So be patient.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

I advise you to hold on, because the rally is continuing at this point.
Because America's EFT will succeed in August, it will bring more money to the market.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.

I think you'll lost more and more money if you ask this question again, Why you lost a lot of money? because you panic and sold your assets while market price falling or you're day trader? Don't do this anymore, hold your assets and wait for price rising, I believe blockchain and cryptocurrency will change the world and big success in the future  Smiley
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

You should buy when price get lower not when it grow up. At this point, some people will take profit and wait for bitcoin break resistance to buy back for safe, if not price will go down and they will buy cheaper and wait again.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

don't give up mate and use this opportunity while it still affordable to buy more, to cover your losses and also to become profitable in the future instead of worrying and still keep doubting on it. Because nothing will happen if you don't give a fight with it which is don't lose hope mate keep believing you can ear a good return on it despite of this situation. 
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

The question is how long are you planning to hold your cryptos? To be honest with you, I also feels the same way because I just bought an altcoin when the market is in red but unfortunately, the price went lower where I lost $130. I am planning to hold it until the bulls return and sell those for secured profit rather than selling those on lower price. Still, I set a stop loss and buy it back lower if in case. Trading or holding is all about time and patience. You may also buy back your cryptos for a lower price to maximize your profit.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Looks like you sold all your coins at the bottom that is why selling is not recommend at dips, stick to basic rule of buy low sell high and it will be fine, secondly you have asked about current market, i think we can see reversal and if it contunues we will see every coin growing to good value soon.

soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

You need to learn to analyze your mistakes and endure. This is a market for the most patient, the main thing is not to give up and go further.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

The market has rebounded. I am convinced that this is a good opportunity to buy low priced electronic cash. Certainly, in the near future, the price of the potential currency that you have selected will increase. At that time, profits were for you.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

It always a good sign for bitcoin rise to affect altcoin. Just buy what is worthy. And do not spend any money on project that you not certain. Join their bounty instead. Buy on the ICO that reached almost hardcap and youll be okay with this current bull wave.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

yes, you can go ahead and continue to invest in cryptocurrency, but be sure that the coin you are investing in is a pretty good one and has potential to give you value for your money. To be safe, go for top listed coins, or what you have thoroughly analysed and perceived as a good investment.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

at the present time with these market values perhaps it is worth doing the day trading enter make profit and exit, maybe the shitcoins have made their time and do not agree to buy them

free space pm if interessed
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

Yes you can.. Bitcoin has an all-time high of $19k but now it's down to $7.3k. It's not impossible for bitcoin and for cryptos to surpass their all-time high and if that happens, buying this time will gain you a lot if profit.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

Yes, btc is rising fast this time and a promising crypto to look into by most of the investors in the crypto world. If you cannot wait until the market goes down, then you can still buy this time at a much higher price than before. If your capital is a bit low then go with the altcoins since there are many promising altcoins out there that are more stable and doing good performance.
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

It all looks as if the bear market has ended and an upward trend has begun. I think that there will be no strong downward movements, the market has already been in the flat for more than a month. You can buy now, but distribute the deposit, because the chance to go down still remains.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:48:52 PM

Buying right now might not be a good idea since as you said the prices are rising. but still who knows that the rise is continuous for a month. But still, I think what you are holding now may be a good fortune is you just wait at t he right moment. So dont worry so much, there are many of us who thought already lost money, but as long as you dont sell your coins, you'll be fine.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

If you are into heavy losses you may need to be very selective on your purchases, so buy alts but make sure that you buy only the right ones because some are overpriced.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: