Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The recent price is rising, can I continue to buy cryptocurrency, why?  (Read 1454 times)
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

The market will certainly recover because it has always been recovering. The bull run is imminent and the best time to buy more valuable coins at cheap prices is now. Never wait till the price hit the peak of the bull run.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

The cryptocurrency market has maintained downward trend for such a long time that the price of most of them is quite cheap now, so if you have got funds for investment then you should make investment at this point of time.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:23:05 AM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency , you put in mind that it is all about timing to buy some low price value coins, but if you wait for a longer time to get that timing , then you will be out of time for your investment , even if the price is rising , this is because of the volatility of cryptos , but you can still get good price in buying in the trading sites ,in which you eill ve involve in bidding those coins which are to be sell out in the trafing sites, you could still get good price in buying , visit the trading sites in buying coins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:47:31 AM

You can continue to buy cryptocurrencies at this current prices, they are still at prime prices for you to buy the coins and hoard them for future use, I mean if you are going to buy coins you might as well do it when all of the coins in the market are in the red, that way you can know that you are buying the coins at the cheapest prices

a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

if you dare to bet to get a surprise loss, then you can buy an altcoin cryptocurency with a note looking for profit but if you don't dare to take risks then don't buy even though the price has gone up, because you don't know when it will go down again.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

You could just used the fluctuation on the market to make a quick profit, and perhaps you could also purchase on coin from one market and then sell the coins in another market that has different price. utilizing the difference in it's price will come in handy.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:59:38 AM

Do not stop buddy. If you are still in crypto space. You need to buy especailly for now. Prices are really good and we can see some bullish movements on market.
That is good time to buy in my opinion. The latest bear market is the results of huge bull market nothing to worry about.
Sometimes it is a good idea to stop and try to determine what it is happening, there are many people that think that fortune is going to smile to them in the next trade and they keep going despite that their analysis in which they based their strategy was mistaken and lose all their money, remember as a trader or investor your first goal should not be to make money but to avoid losing it.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

Do not stop buddy. If you are still in crypto space. You need to buy especailly for now. Prices are really good and we can see some bullish movements on market.
That is good time to buy in my opinion. The latest bear market is the results of huge bull market nothing to worry about.
Sometimes it is a good idea to stop and try to determine what it is happening, there are many people that think that fortune is going to smile to them in the next trade and they keep going despite that their analysis in which they based their strategy was mistaken and lose all their money, remember as a trader or investor your first goal should not be to make money but to avoid losing it.
This is a point of view that is unique but true enough to be felt. many are pursuing too how to get results, to be honest, it doesn't matter just when too eager for it will forget about the risks and obstacles that may come up. need to find out the reason why down to survive and be able to figure out a way to still be able to get results is the most important.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.
You can continue to buy coins now because the market is down but that is the most that you can do, if you are losing money then you might want to stop buying coins and just focus on holding the coins that you already have because there is nothing worse than keep losing money when you have lost a lot already. Just only buy a small amount if you are going to buy

karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

Alas my friend. But the market has changed the rules of the game this year. And if you don't understand them you will lose even more
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

The best tactics is to buy deep. There are some market movements, when the price is going up. In this time I would recommend you to sell your coins or just to wait until there will be another down movement. When the price decreases, you are just buying more coins.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:26:09 PM

This is a point of view that is unique but true enough to be felt. many are pursuing too how to get results, to be honest, it doesn't matter just when too eager for it will forget about the risks and obstacles that may come up. need to find out the reason why down to survive and be able to figure out a way to still be able to get results is the most important.
It may seem unique but that is something that I have read in some books about trading, if you are a newbie when it comes to trading your goal should not be to make millions of dollars your goal should be to avoid losing money, it may seem weird but it is not, after all the only way to make money is to be in the market and if you are able to endure the difficult months when the market is going down then you will be around for the good months when you can make money.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:56:41 PM

It is necessary to be able to invest correctly too. Before that, it was necessary to study the coins that you buy well. Do not be upset. Just draw conclusions and continue. Everyone makes mistakes and needs to learn from their mistakes.

LickKing

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:36:53 AM

The way you invest is not correct. First, you need to judge the overall trend of the market. Good investment should be a good trend. Do not invest repeatedly. Multiple transactions do not allow you to make money. There can be no gambler's heart. Only learn to wait to give you new opportunities.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:46:28 AM

Don't be too hasty in buying crypto in circumstances such as this. could likely be purchased price could still back down again, and it might be better to wait until at least the prices in a stable state. but when dare takes the risk it could be would be the thing that produces value because crypto is now already well enough to start buying even entered in the trade.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.
I think you need to analyze the condition, if the coins already rise more than 40% i think you should not purcase that coin yet, cause there will be a risk of dumping. You have to choose another coin to purchase.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

The op posted last july, it is amazing what perspective you get when you look back.
At the time, everyone was depressed because of the "crash".
Some decided to jump in and then there was a mini pump.
Now, 6 months later, btc is all the way down to the $4000s.

I think the major lesson that can be learned is to have a mind geared towards the long term.
Yes, it is depressing if you buy, and then just a week later it crashes.
But in the long run, you can make profit by using sound strategies.

Now, would be a great time to buy and to set a selling point.

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

As always, I would advise to buy cryptocurrency, placing orders below and below. of course,I myself have already bought cryptocurrency for a large amount of money and now I regret that I did it too early.

Who I

Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

I do not recommend to buy now for an average period, as soon will fall. I trade short positions and save money for coins
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

As always, I would advise to buy cryptocurrency, placing orders below and below. of course,I myself have already bought cryptocurrency for a large amount of money and now I regret that I did it too early.
I want to give motivation, don't be sorry about what happened. make learning useful so that you don't do things rashly. maybe you will hold a long time you should prepare yourself
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: