Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:24:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The recent price is rising, can I continue to buy cryptocurrency, why?  (Read 1454 times)
jiaybh (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:45:44 AM

This is a time to make quick flip profit; the market is promising bull for now; don't buy to hold long term now; and don't get carried away by the euphoria of the market; just make your profit and leave
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

stop buying shitcoins and stop bag holding them and you will stop losing money!

instead try to learn how the altcoins are getting pumped and dumped and then try to figure out the cycles of each altcoin then when you realize that you can easily jump on board during the pumps and enjoy the profit during the rises and then stay away from them during the dumps with your profits intact.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

I think that when the price rises, it is not appropriate to buy cryptocurrency. We should pay more attention to the market of the encryption market, do not impulse purchase, and friends should not be depressed and insist on it.
yujli

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

What happened? My friend, I feel sad for you. Cheer up. Smiley
Analyze past mistakes. I'm sure you will succeed. Grin
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:07:35 AM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.

Most likely, people say that this is the dip and so they recommend you to buy now. But I need little time before making sure that I should buy now or wait a little longer.
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:07:08 AM

Don't be deceived by a temporary price increase. What you need to do is wait, not rush to invest. You need to learn from the last loss to avoid the next situation.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

Crypto money prices are still low, I do not understand how you can loose your money. It is the best time to buy right now because later will be very difficult to find at a lower price.

nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

Dont be upset for crypto is here to stay. Just as the saying goes that you wont lose anything in crypto until you sell. So just hold and lets wait for this years bull market and we can rejoice after.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

I think you are a bit silly. Shouldn't it be sold when prices rise? The price rises, you invest, are you afraid of losing again?
Friends, what you need to do now is wait, then analyze the characteristics of the currency and find out its regularity. When should I sell and when should I invest?
Come on, you can be. Don't be depressed.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:28:47 AM

well, one things is for sure and that's that it is a much better idea to buy now than it was back when btc was around 19k.

But if you think we will fall further, it's best to spread out your buy orders between 3-7000$
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Now is the time, almost all lose money. Before so much as earned. It's a crypto, you have to be patient.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

Well a lot of people are already excited with the market, recently there are more transaction volume is happening, so people said now we are entering the bull market, there are few positive signs showing that the price start to going up, even the price is still unstable but this is still a good time to buy, but the best time is actually when the market in bear mode, but I think this is still the beginning of the bull market so it still got a lot of chance to make profit
atmos

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

I am convinced that cryptocurrencies should be bought always, regardless of the price. Of course, if you focus on the investment period of 2-3 years. This approach shows excellent profit!
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

I feel very sorry about your experience.
Recently, the price of the encryption market has risen, but it has only risen slightly. Don't worry that you can still invest now. You can choose some high-quality money to invest. It is not too late. Be patient and wait for him. Patience is your profit. Guanjia...
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

This is a wrong thinking, buying when the price is rising. Why don't you buy when the price was decreasing 1,2 months ago. I think there will have a strongly descreasing price forthcoming. Let's wait and buy at that time

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:03:00 AM

No one can really tell  if the bull is coming or the recent price rising is just a bull trap. But if you have money to spare just buy more of the cryptocurrency that's you feel or research to last in many years to come. Remember to sell when bull run comes.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

The old stock market adage about "buy low - sell high" is also true for cryptocurrency. Unfortunately being able to seperate your emotions from the typical fear and greed is a lot more difficult in practice. The time to buy is when everyone else is selling and the time to sell is when everyone else is buying. You sound like you have been doing the opposite. You need to figure first how to actually make money and if you can't then you would be wise to stop playing the market.

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:10:04 AM

Every people only can predict the market, but no body knows what will happend next,
So, you should predict the market by yourself
Make a research before decided to buy any cryptocurrency in the market, and beware on shitcoins,, because now a lot of shitcoins in the market

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

i don't see altcoin prices rising (of course part from those small coins that are getting pumped on daily basis) but if you are seeing a rise that i don't then by all means buy!
maybe that is why you are losing money. because you see rises where there in fact are drops.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: