Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The recent price is rising, can I continue to buy cryptocurrency, why?  (Read 1454 times)
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

I will suggest to get in btc if you have some spare bucks because if btc dominancy keeps increasing we will soon see a very expensive btc and that will result in suppression of the prices of alts so wait before getting in alts at the moment.

xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:59:42 AM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.

I think if you still have a coin in your balance, you need to wait for a while because this time, many of altcoin trying to increase and it's only a matter of time that the price can give you a profit. right now, it's not good to decide to buy the coin because we are in the increasing of the price so maybe if you want to buy, you need to wait until the price can get down again.
BetadiNe

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:03:48 AM

I think for now why do not you try to buy then sell now is not the right one for long term investment, it looks like the price will come back down before going back to the higher price, so I think it's the right time to be a daily trader .
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:06:18 AM

With the current situation, I won’t have advice anyone to keep buying and holding but to keep buying and selling just for little profit for the fact that anything can happen at any point of time.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:09:21 AM

I think you might have invested in altcoin. Grin
At present, although BTC is on an upward trend, most altcoin is still falling, so we need to be cautious.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:02 AM

during bitcoin price rises you should stay far away from altcoins because during times like this all the traders will take out their money from altcoin market and put it back where it belongs meaning in bitcoin and that means altcoins go down and some of them ever get dumped real hard and being in them means you will lose a lot of money.

right now bitcoin is on the rise.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

You can still buy altcoins, good altcoins to be exact. Go to the CMC and at least any of top 20, except Bitcoin. In this current rally, altcoins will slightly move down, so buy it before the bounce back. Be ready.

And I think holding some altcoins is not a good choice, but you can swing trade it.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

As a matter of fact, this is actually the best time of the year to bag some good  altcoins.
So you won't be making mistakes if you seize the opportunity.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:08:40 AM

Please tell me why, because I am very upset recently, I have lost a lot of money.

This is the reality,in the game sometimes we win and sometimes we loss,win or loss we have to accept it, well this is not the end of the world mate better next time and be sure you have fully knowledge about the market and the concept of cryptocurrency before making decisions.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

It seems to me that it is worth buying altcoins because the market has now begun to grow and now the pump period has begun.
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

This can of course be purchased, nothing to worry about, this is just a game. But I want to tell you that it is not a bull market now, you may be patient and so on.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

You know what, you might not like what I am about to say but I think you should quit trading, try bounty, airdrop in stead.
Doing this way you can earn some money without money investing.

Or I can say as other: there is win and loose battle, the point is we survive to the next battle.

Most important rules in cryptos: invest only what you can afford to loose.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
qidai9

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

Wait a second, don't rush to buy
According to my experience, what you need to do now is to observe the market, because the momentary rise may be a scam, all you have to do is wait.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:03:36 AM

I feel like this market has became flooded with shitcoins that does not have any thing to add to the market, they are totally just a pump and dump coins made specifically just to scam people and profit from the hype of the ICO market, and for that pourpuse it is really hard to find one that defies the odds and proves to be actually good, so that is why I am starting to fully shift my investments into bitcoin.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

It is indeed possible to invest in this year's encryption market. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply in this year's market. My price has fallen to the present and it is already the lowest price. However, I found that the cryptocurrency has slowly recovered in the last few days. I think the encryption market is about to recover.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:23:16 AM

take a hike at this time to be able to benefit. the increase happened it looks like it is a hike without a cause for sure. so as long as the condition is still up then take advantage of it to get the profit before the price goes back down the Red again. I think this time there will be an increase because of the fall in the value of well though not too deep.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:30:16 AM

First of all, your judgment of the current trend, I think it is not a bull market, you need to wait patiently for opportunities. If the bull market comes, you buy coins right away, which is the safest.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

As John Rockefeller put it: "The secret of working with stocks is to buy when blood flows." So now we need to wait for a rollback.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 10:06:28 PM by orkoso

You should accumulate as much crypto as possible these days, the prices are set go up even if they are less attractive than last week. There is a saying about not trying to catch a thousand kilo stone when is falling from a cliff, but I think that the cliff has finished at least for this month. August will be slow and I really hope, for my hodlings shake, that September shows a green face.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

Theory says you should stop buying the crypto currencies whenever they start to rise because you dont know the end point for the same. End point? Well we dont know whether it will rise X2 X3 or something like that or whether it will surprisingly will start pulling itself back to lower prices at which you bought it. This can happen and have happened many times. So its better to stay back.
Im wondering where you was when the crypto currencies were kissing their asses at bottom prices.  Huh Now is the time to stay away from buy button mate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: