Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IMAGECOIN ORDINALS IMAGES, FILES, MESSAGES IN BLOCKCHAIN[IMG]  (Read 30448 times)
Mateo Jr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 08:57:23 PM

If someone found information about adding a token to the new exchange - please share.
I really like the idea of the project and I am preparing to invest in it.
Are you so confident in the project that you are ready to invest at the beginning stage?
Why do you write that project at the beginning stage? The token is already trading on a large exchange.
But this is not very important, the more important aspect is the volatility and the volume of trading, right?
I was so taught in the courses.
True, but the exchange also plays a role, since if the exchange is not popular, it will not be actively trading and the number of trading orders will be small, so you should not discard this factor.
And on what exchange is the project token traded? How much volume trading there?
The token is traded on Crex24, CITEX and CryptoBridge.
Crex24 Exchange is very large, the volume of trading on it is one and a half million dollars. Other exchanges also have considerable trading volume, but slightly less than Crex24.
One and a half million dollars is not so much, it is not at all a large sum for the market.
On large exchanges, trading volume is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars, or even billions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:04:16 AM

If someone found information about adding a token to the new exchange - please share.
I really like the idea of the project and I am preparing to invest in it.
Are you so confident in the project that you are ready to invest at the beginning stage?
Why do you write that project at the beginning stage? The token is already trading on a large exchange.
But this is not very important, the more important aspect is the volatility and the volume of trading, right?
I was so taught in the courses.
True, but the exchange also plays a role, since if the exchange is not popular, it will not be actively trading and the number of trading orders will be small, so you should not discard this factor.
And on what exchange is the project token traded? How much volume trading there?
The token is traded on Crex24, CITEX and CryptoBridge.
Crex24 Exchange is very large, the volume of trading on it is one and a half million dollars. Other exchanges also have considerable trading volume, but slightly less than Crex24.
One and a half million dollars is not so much, it is not at all a large sum for the market.
On large exchanges, trading volume is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars, or even billions.
Hello. Do not forget that the project is new, and immediately add a token to really large exchanges is a difficult task that requires either a lot of material resources or an incredibly unique and working product. I think the team is still ahead.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
WerSalit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:23:02 AM

Why have you not yet organized a bounty campaign? This will attract new users at minimal cost.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:35:17 AM

Why have you not yet organized a bounty campaign? This will attract new users at minimal cost.
This issue has already been discussed before; the team has not commented on this proposal.
As for me, the idea is interesting, since it will really have a positive impact on the project and for this, at the initial stage, we need minimal expenses.
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:57:29 AM

This issue has already been discussed before; the team has not commented on this proposal.
As for me, the idea is interesting, since it will really have a positive impact on the project and for this, at the initial stage, we need minimal expenses.
It only seems that material resources are not needed for a bounty campaign.
In fact, you need to make and arrange a thread, hire bounty managers and allocate funds for campaigns.
This is not as easy as it sounds.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:17:16 PM

Is there any exchange that trades your two tokens?
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:05:28 PM

Is there any exchange that trades your two tokens?
Yes, of course, on all exchanges where tokens are traded, two types of IMG and IMGC coins are provided.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:26:21 PM

Do you think it is better to invest only in IMG, or in both project tokens of 50% each?
Rona7do

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:27:48 PM

Do you think it is better to invest only in IMG, or in both project tokens of 50% each?
Personally, I would not invest all the money in one token. Perhaps the ratio would not be 50 to 50, but about 75 to 25 in favor of IMG.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:30:17 PM

Personally, I would not invest all the money in one token. Perhaps the ratio would not be 50 to 50, but about 75 to 25 in favor of IMG.
Why in the IMG?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:34:29 PM

You can calculate the risks yourself and deposit your money as you see fit.
Discussing such topics with unknown people is thin ice.
Its will be better for youto rationally weigh the pros and cons and make invest.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:49:33 PM

Its will be better for youto rationally weigh the pros and cons and make invest.
I agree with you, there is even a separate type of management, which is called risk management.
In the cryptocurrency market, it helps a lot and saves your investments.

Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:28:32 AM

I agree with you, there is even a separate type of management, which is called risk management.
Risk management is more valid when you trading, and not when investing. But the line of thought is correct. Here you need to rely more on the research of the company, so that the investment is at least minimally supported by something and insured.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:58:05 AM

Risk management is more valid when you trading, and not when investing. But the line of thought is correct. Here you need to rely more on the research of the company, so that the investment is at least minimally supported by something and insured.
Investing is also a risk, since no investment can be 100% reliable, so I advised to study risk management.
Perhaps he is more suited to trading, but there are also many interesting things about investing in long-term.

darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:21:23 AM

Why such percentages? If I had invested in both coins, I would buy 50 to 50.
Or simply invested in IMG, as it seems to me that he has more advantages and he is more promising.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:57:51 AM

Why such percentages? If I had invested in both coins, I would buy 50 to 50.
Or simply invested in IMG, as it seems to me that he has more advantages and he is more promising.
It makes sense to invest in two coins, since some of the functions that the IMGC performs the token cannot perform IMG.
Drugs?

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:52:45 PM

Hi, your tokens can be stored in a cold wallet, like Trezor?
Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:01:02 PM

As far as I know, not even all coins with the Top100 Coinmarketcap can be stored on the Trezor wallet, so I think not.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:09:13 PM

As far as I know, not even all coins with the Top100 Coinmarketcap can be stored on the Trezor wallet, so I think not.
Maybe on Ledger we can?
Drugs?

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:23:38 PM

Maybe on Ledger we can?
If I am not mistaken then there are even fewer supported coins on the Ledger wallet than on Trezor, or am I mistaken?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: