Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tighten your seat belts and hodl the bulls are coming.  (Read 534 times)
Juggy777 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode. Read the link the public in one voice has called for bitcoins etf to be a reality these're exciting times. What do you'll think when should we see some movement.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-etf-decision-gets-an-overwhelming-amount-of-public-opinion/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

it is true that we have to really tighten the bitcoin we hold, because I feel that bitcoin will not soon be able to experience a very good price increase.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:02:10 PM

I am not able to find the absolute number of people responded for it. 10X responses do not mean that everybody responded favorably.
Even if all responses are favorable still the ball in SEC court . so do not assume anything.

PS: Don not try to take any loan, debt and to buy bitcoin because you think this news will increase price in future.
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

It's indeed very interesting to see what will happen exactly
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

We really need a positive news  right now to really push further the price of bitcoin I really think SEC had the decision to make because of that number of responses that really want a Cryptocurrency base ETF, I really hope that it will be a positive one, And speaking of a bull run I really wish that many in the community had hodl up much bitcoin they can have because there is no stopping it when it happens, And as of now lets just see if the decision from the SEC will really trigger another bull run.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

We are already seeing movement , the prices have recovered quite a bit not exceptionally high but this is a good pace for this month , I do think that by the end of September the high rises will be evident and easily visible.
December is always the time when they hit the highest but that happens before 25 though .
I think if anyone wants to dive then they should do that right now because after that I don't think we will get any change to again see the price this low.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode. Read the link the public in one voice has called for bitcoins etf to be a reality these're exciting times. What do you'll think when should we see some movement.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-etf-decision-gets-an-overwhelming-amount-of-public-opinion/

Let us considered this as the words of encouragement to all who loses their faith that bitcoin will definitely rise again. The recovery of the market happens once bitcoin's back on track. Hold bitcoin is holding the beliefs of gain and not lose. Concrete decision must be done to make it.
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

let the bull run come bruh..i have been waiting for it for quite a long time. At least my gloom days shall be over soon when the bull run of  bitcoin comes and sweeps all my altcoins especially ESS tokens to the moon because right now most of my tokens are all going way down even my MANO coin. But i believe things will get better soon.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

Well, this Bitcoin ETF thing is really trending almost everywhere. Maybe this is a green for the whole crypto market. Because when Bitcoin is up, everything will surely follow suit and we're going to get to our proper recovery mode.

conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

I'm a hodl person and I'm waiting for so long with the bull run. How many months its been since BTC pump back

PS: Don not try to take any loan, debt and to buy bitcoin because you think this news will increase price in future.

That's the last thing people shouldn't do. Don't do a reckless decision cause you saw a bullish run news. You wouldn't know when the bull will really come even with that great mass of response. Some of that are just hype.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

this is still speculation, it is not completely a sure thing that SEC approves ETF this time either. but it seems like the media doesn't stop hyping up the situation.

what is most interesting to me is that price is still pretty much the same as before which shows that the market doesn't believe the hype otherwise they should have bought bitcoin in a FOMO action and price should have risen a lot more than this, possible to $9k already.

There is a FOMO brewing...
coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:08:51 AM

I think is a good time for those who wants to enter the market. We are hoping that the price will increase so it will be good. Holding it maybe be proved profitable at the end of the year.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

I am holding my coins. Let’s see what is coming for us with the Bull Run. I hope it will bring a good profit. And I am totally agreed with your last statement. We should not take any reckless decisions in this time.
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

The statistics of bitcoin is quite satisfactory now. I am thinking about getting some coins as the price is less now. It’s time for watch the Bull Run show. I hope it will be a blessing for the crypto world.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

Well all of us bitcoiner are waiting for the approbation of ETF as this eas denied last year so many of us are positive towards this matter and if this happens you are right that the bull will come and will kill the bear that had been a burden for us in couple of months.together with this is the lightning network hope to be released as many are awaited from this full bloom
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

The bulls aren`t coming.The short-term profit seeking speculants are coming.I don't want to call them "bull".The real bulls want long term price growth and they open long market positions.This price increase will be last for 2 weeks.We will return to the 6K USD price by the middle of August.
This ETF gets lots of attention,just like all the previous ETFs.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

At last the confirmation for bitcoin etf are now here and take a look it gives a big impact to bitcoin price next target $9000 hoping this bull run will continue and break its all time high a $100 gain for 1day is enough to prove that bull run are coming, probably I will hold it untill the price back to its ATH.

tiplols

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

well the market is always ready to face this kinds of news , and it is wonderful and falls a positive impact in the market but as per the market is running I don't thing there is any chance to happen sometime like this,  I agree the price rate is high but it need lot more than this to have a bull run in the market
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Bitcoin ETF approval will not only make the bull rise but also make many positive changes in the market. But, we are not pretty sure about what will happen as SEC is rolling the ETF ball from 2013 then and not coming with any decision. We want atleast possible declining of BTC ETF to overcome this unstable situation. But some buzzes are coming positive to ETF approval, which is relatively equals to hope.
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

It all a deijavu of last year's events when BTC faced a downfall and again a sudden recovery going upto 20,000$ without predictions. This year, the story seems to be identical, and maybe the next one too, leading to a super postive bull run.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: