Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tighten your seat belts and hodl the bulls are coming.  (Read 531 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

We have seen a big bull in December, we have seen a bear market for over 6 months now, there has been days of $8k and have been days of $5.8k and now at around $6.4k and what not. At this point I do not believe bitcoin can stay still. Either going down or up it will definitely move some direction because the volatility is caused by the smaller volume yet higher speculation Bull may come, I don't know if they will or if they won't but I know they are there, I know people who believe in bitcoin price going up is there, I just don't know what they are doing and what they are aiming at right now, maybe collect cheaper bitcoin slowly instead of going all at once?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

We have seen a big bull in December, we have seen a bear market for over 6 months now, there has been days of $8k and have been days of $5.8k and now at around $6.4k and what not. At this point I do not believe bitcoin can stay still. Either going down or up it will definitely move some direction because the volatility is caused by the smaller volume yet higher speculation Bull may come, I don't know if they will or if they won't but I know they are there, I know people who believe in bitcoin price going up is there, I just don't know what they are doing and what they are aiming at right now, maybe collect cheaper bitcoin slowly instead of going all at once?

I think the audience is really mature now. There might be FOMO but at least a good one year in crypto will give you a good experience and you make the decision based on what you are seeing. Unlike a year ago when everyone will really jump in and pounce and purchased bitcoin as any rate. Yes, the bulls are still waiting from the outside, but they are not ready unless they see something that they know, something big before entering the ecosystem again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:40:41 PM

I think it's starting now already. The bulls will be here in a couple of weeks. The price movement that seems to go up already is a sign that the price is starting to go more and it will be reaching double during the first week of the last quarter of 2018.

Lol. Expecting too much dude? We've had a couple of surges that's even higher than this but were slapped by the market's reality. The bulls are probably not going to make a move until later this year, if they even come.

This guy was just fair to bitcoin's bull run possibilities mate, and not only him expected too much but there's many people. I knew were being frustrated for several times for those surges that even gave us heartaches, but still we managed to overcome all disappointments. If that's the case about bulls coming later this year, well we need to hodl for more.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:59:22 PM

I think it's starting now already. The bulls will be here in a couple of weeks. The price movement that seems to go up already is a sign that the price is starting to go more and it will be reaching double during the first week of the last quarter of 2018.

yes the market today is actually bullish and professional traders can take advantage of the current situation since you need a high strikes of prices to earn more profit if you are a daily trader.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:14:45 PM

I think people would be vastly better off forgetting about decisive waves arriving any time soon. They won't. There'll be bullish blips and bearish ones but no overtly identifiable direction for now. It's  exhausting seeing every modest move leapt on and spun until people believe salvation or obliteration is at hand.

Much of the time Bitcoin doesn't do very much. It just sits there twitching occasionally. If you make your peace with that you'll be more productive in other areas of your life.
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

Lol. Expecting too much dude? We've had a couple of surges that's even higher than this but were slapped by the market's reality. The bulls are probably not going to make a move until later this year, if they even come.

This guy was just fair to bitcoin's bull run possibilities mate, and not only him expected too much but there's many people. I knew were being frustrated for several times for those surges that even gave us heartaches, but still we managed to overcome all disappointments. If that's the case about bulls coming later this year, well we need to hodl for more.
The market was so deceiving from the start even though it does helps us when the bull trend is coming. It is just a matter of time before we could see that trends again, but for now we must have to hodl so that we could save it from losing away when we can't control ourselves.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

The market was so deceiving from the start even though it does helps us when the bull trend is coming. It is just a matter of time before we could see that trends again, but for now we must have to hodl so that we could save it from losing away when we can't control ourselves.
Similar price growth is taking place often, but when it comes to the fall the growth happened while the market is bullish seems to be less. From my thought, the bullish trend needs to sustain for a longer time period only then it is possible to get recovered from the recent bearish market. To this it requires certain time period to grow.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Every crypto investor is holding their breath to see a bull market hopefully by this year end we can see the bull market untill then finger crossed
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

For all the hodl not hodl back and forth critics here's something that would make you simply hodl the sec will most likely give permission to an bitcoins etf, we all know the meaning of this the prices shall explode. Read the link the public in one voice has called for bitcoins etf to be a reality these're exciting times. What do you'll think when should we see some movement.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-etf-decision-gets-an-overwhelming-amount-of-public-opinion/
The big issue here is that the public wants this, we have known this for some time and yet it has not happened so I do not see that as a sign anything is going to change, I would love for the SEC to give its approval but since the decision was postponed I really believe that is just a delaying tactic and they already know they are going to say no to the proposal, and if that is the case then we need to forget about any bull market appearing before the end of the year.
cryptoasr

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:04:00 PM

Bulls are waiting for the solid ground to make a base to kick off.  Bulls are getting ready but yet to move on, busy making the base.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Similar price growth is taking place often, but when it comes to the fall the growth happened while the market is bullish seems to be less. From my thought, the bullish trend needs to sustain for a longer time period only then it is possible to get recovered from the recent bearish market. To this it requires certain time period to grow.

I agree, unless the bulls sustain their run and stay for a longer period of time, it is not possible to see the bull run staying for a longer period of time. Whatever it is, be it a panic sell, or worldwide news impacting the value, this has to stop, panic sellers will be their no matter what. Now the big investors or influencers may change the face of this market until then the short bullish trend will follow on I believe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: