Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:56:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5615 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:46:10 AM

I remain hodl for the investment I have despite getting big losses. Almost half of my capital has been burned since the crash came, but I do not dare to take a big risk to sell my investment. I just believe a market crypto currency will recover again and make my investment back profit. And by the way what I expect to have come, you can see the market today especially bitcoin, crash up to $ 6000 but more or less only takes a week to recover to the $ 8400 it's a hope that has been fulfilled.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:30:07 AM

I remain hodl for the investment I have despite getting big losses. Almost half of my capital has been burned since the crash came, but I do not dare to take a big risk to sell my investment. I just believe a market crypto currency will recover again and make my investment back profit. And by the way what I expect to have come, you can see the market today especially bitcoin, crash up to $ 6000 but more or less only takes a week to recover to the $ 8400 it's a hope that has been fulfilled.
I’m in it for the long term and I don’t focus on daytrading, ever. However (and it took me a while to understand this), HODLing isn’t always the best way to fly either. Yes, the market is still in its infancy, and the new Googles and Facebooks may already be listed on Coinmarketcap and perhaps even in your portfolio. But your portfolio can be worth much more with a measured strategy, instead of passively HODLing. And let’s be honest, at least half of your motivation to buy crypto is to make a lot money.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

in order to make good investing you need to do some things to know if you're investing is great. first, the timing. timing is the most important becauze if you have a good timing about the price I am sure that you earn big. second, you need to become patience yeah. because in investing we meed an timing right. so it is always in the patience.last, you need to become observer.updated about the price.
I agree about investing with a proper timing. There are investors out there that are complaining that only thought by investing to bitcoin, it will make them rich but they have problem of the time they invested.

Patience is also needed, you have to wait until your profits come. You can't become rich overnight unless you have businesses like those elites have.
We should know and be aware of the risk we're going to face when it comes to investment. Remember that there's no assurance that if you invest it's all about earning and winning. Failures may comes along the way unexpectedly. So, invest only what you can afford to lose, diversify, find your own strategy, and continue to explore new investment ideas.
Correct, there's no assurance in investment, combine all of those factors that you have mentioned and that will make someone good in investments.

Learn from your mistake and learn from the mistake of others as well.

Investment is a never-ending learning sequence so don't get tired of finding a way that will suit your way of living and lifestyle.

tobreak007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:43:25 AM

To me patience is the best strategy, just keep holding and be optimistic with any circumstances
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

There are a lot of investment strategies but there is only one that never fails. It is HOLD for a few years, some people recommend to do trading, some recommend other methods but the best is to save your coins securely and long term. It is highly probable that when you compare price some years later you will see a high difference in price (positive in most cases depending on what coin you are investing).
sanjeevbaweja

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

On Contray, Current market situation is a good entry point for the new comers. It is also a good opportunity to average out your loss if you purchased bitcoin at $18K USD or above.
I think we should go long term and real price movement might happen around 2020.
monthly investment in bitcoin is most profitable strategy for any investor
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:10:38 AM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

First of all I never invested totally from my own money....I earned something from signature and bounty campaigns and invested those for trading...Sometimes in my busy shedule I have done long tern investment of a small amount....or you can invest for mining...if the cost of electricity is much low in your area.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:17:05 AM

My best personal investment is buying bitcoin and storing it in the long run, I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the market is currently on the rise and you can see at the end of the year what your investment returns.
hasimkamal

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

I already have some investment. I am holding them until I get some good profit. Besides I am waiting for some good coins to buy them at a cheap price. So that I can make more profit when the price will be high.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:09:14 AM

I could simplify,basically my strategy is buying when the price is dump (not redmarket) ,because i feel and i know that i have a big chance to gain when i buy when the price was dumped, i could say this because i already experienced it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Thatimber7

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

Everyone’s strategy is different. I think it’s better to create own strategies by doing a lots of market research. By the way I am holding my coin because I think prices may rise soon.
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

Im just holding my coins though, because i know sooner or later bitcoin and so as the other coin will increase their prices p, hopefully its not long enough though i cant take it anymore, despite that different problems that soaring across the crypto world, and making the price decrease.

But then again best hope for the coins i holding to, rooting for its success.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

we should study our entry and exit points,knowing how well your coins will performed are very important since the volatility inside are very risky,you should do deep research and learned some fundamentals for you to able to decide whether you will go long or you will go short,it is important to take the risk and knows your capabilities and limitations....there are many strategies that are spreading on the social media, but only you will know whats the best to do, its depends on your capacity and capabilities. Following others strategies have two outcomes, its either success or failure. If you follow others you will might notice that some are not fits to you and sometimes you will not believe all the strategies they say its better to create your own strategies...
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

I think the market trend is gradually reversing but I think what we need to do at the bad times  is to hodl instead of making panic selling.
Having a good knowledge about the market trend through studying also helps to make good decisions during difficult times.

ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

My strategy is entering the market when the prices are low. Then I buy some promising coins which have high chances to rise. Then I wait for the perfect time to sell them on a good price. It needs lots of patience to follow this strategy.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:48:56 AM

Just continue to hodl for me, I was fortunate enough to get in back in January 2017 when prices were comparatively low, as it stands I'm no longer looking to invest anymore so i'm just going to hodl and see what happens
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

Most effective strategy for small and short term investments is to buy at low price and selling it at a high price after a few years, looking at the market situation. Analysing is key here.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

My Strategy is intvest in top 15 coin and logout from exchange form long time. Another startegy is sell the coin december keep the fund in fiat currency. Buy again when peoples are hopeless , loss interest in crypto currency.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

I personally side with you concerning the situation of bitcoin now. The strategy to use now is to hold the coins you have patiently and wait for it to generate profits.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

It depends on you. I suggest you invest with a little amount first to start say  $ 500 then you later invest huge sums when you generate profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: