Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

I buy when the price falls and I hodl for the price to rise. Just study the market and know the right time to buy and sell and I think you will be fine

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Promipunit

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

My strategy is entering the market when the prices are low. So I can get off the Bitcoin or other altcoin in cheap price ,then I wait for the perfect time to sell them on a good price. It needs lots of patience but its not too easy.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

in order to make good investing you need to do some things to know if you're investing is great. first, the timing. timing is the most important becauze if you have a good timing about the price I am sure that you earn big. second, you need to become patience yeah. because in investing we meed an timing right. so it is always in the patience.last, you need to become observer.updated about the price.
I agree about investing with a proper timing. There are investors out there that are complaining that only thought by investing to bitcoin, it will make them rich but they have problem of the time they invested.

Patience is also needed, you have to wait until your profits come. You can't become rich overnight unless you have businesses like those elites have.
We should know and be aware of the risk we're going to face when it comes to investment. Remember that there's no assurance that if you invest it's all about earning and winning. Failures may comes along the way unexpectedly. So, invest only what you can afford to lose, diversify, find your own strategy, and continue to explore new investment ideas.
This is another mistake that new players in bitcoin investment make. Make sure you have enough capital before starting, because this investment is long-term and the results cannot be taken in the near future. Do not let you even be owed just because of investing bitcoin, but without proper preparation.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

My strategy is just like the others. In ico or altcoins i buy during it presale but  of course you must read the project then with that it is on your own if you will believe in the project. Sometimes i buy when the price drops for about 50% of its previous value.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Buy bitcoin when prices go down, and sell when prices rise. Furthermore, hold some bitcoin for the long term and wait for a high price increase so as to gain big profits, in addition to also buy some other coins that allow to gain profit. I do this continuously so that every price movement in the cryptocurrency market, I really enjoy it and always be faithful in monitoring the price movements.
ekeh

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

Every business to be more successful in profit, it requires strategy that can be taken as a high risk of investment, which can be applicable to to Crypto industrial by investing when the market price has falling part, for instance past three months plus bitcoin and other alt-coin has been down.
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

Investment strategy  guides an  actions with respect to asset allocation. Strategies vary, but they are based on individual goals, risk , belief, tolerance and future needs for capital. Choosing an investment strategy or style is no different than choosing investments: Each investor is unique and the best strategy is the one that works best for their unique investment objectives and tolerance for risk.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

In my opinion, the best strategy in investing is buying cheap then selling at a high price, and now is a good time to buy bitcoin because I'm sure August prices will soon reach $ 10,000.
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

Every business to be more successful in profit, it requires strategy that can be taken as a high risk of investment, which can be applicable to to Crypto industrial by investing when the market price has falling part, for instance past three months plus bitcoin and other alt-coin has been down.
for now, I'm not very concerned with profit. I am currently aiming to collect as many sets of real estate and assets in online business. well, after that many, and according to my estimation, I think it is the right time to collect profit from the hard work I do. well, so far, that's all I planned.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

I go for a simple strategy. Do not lose hope and wait for the right time to chess the trump. I believe in portfolio investment. Invest 1/4 of your money in BTC and other savings in two or more altcoins you can feel safe and potential. BTC stays in the place but for altcoin, I suggest to buy and sell at the right time with the right price, This is my theory which I follow.
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

To my point of view, current market condition is not so bad that investment is not possible. It is now recovering from the worst situation to the best, I guess. If you update you with the news on the industry regularly, nothing will seem worse then.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Well my strategy is to buy bitcoin at a cheap price then hold it until the price becomes good. Then its the time to sell it. Never feel hopeless guys, yes we experienced failure sometimes lets just take our mistake as a lesson. Maybe we are just lack of knowledge on how are we going to manage our bitcoin.

Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

Well my investment strategy is that when the value of bitcoin drop down I will be going to bought as much as I can so that I can be able to bought it at a cheaper price and then I will just wait patiently for its value to rise up again even if it will take a long term so that I can be able to earn big profit if I sell it when the price rises.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Investment strategy is when coin price down and the see supply of coin also see in the white paper actual what is work it doing if i like the project then will invest otherwise forget it.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

My investment strategy for small and short term.when the price is low I m buying some coin and wait selling for a good price.i hope that I can make more profit when the price will be high.i think if you my suggestion follow you can good profit from it.
Erul13

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

indeed the market conditions are not in good condition. but within a few days start to recover. Indeed, in the current conditions are a very high risk for investing. but I already bought altcoin and BTC last month. and now is experiencing an uptrend, what percentage I got.
Bimaab

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

In my view, now is the good moment to enter in the market and buy bitcoin or another altcoin major leading coins with a long term inversement strategy, or joining bounty campaign if you don't have money to buy.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

I think the most effective strategy for small and short term investments is to buy at low price and selling it at a high price after 2-5 years. You may endure a bit loss from some coins but if you analyze the market and identify the promising ones then you can definitely be in profitable side.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

At the moment it is very difficult to talk about further investments, because in essence they are mostly based on our hopes and expectations. Projects do not find applications in the real sector, so many coins update the price bottom and roll down. What will happen next - in my opinion, the tops will survive this recession, but a trifle with a small capitalization - I doubt very much
Yesolo

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?
There is a big difference between an investment strategy and a trading strategy. If you are an investor just keep calm or better forget about charts and prices and do something else and remind yourself to check it after a year or two Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: