Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

Probably, the best investment strategy: it is to buy cheaper, wait and sell more expensive.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

For me the best strategy is buy the bitcoins when the price decrease and when the price of bitcoin increase a bit high, you sell all your bitcoins and repeat.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

I never invested my own money in bitcoins first of all...The money i earned from signature and bounty campaigns,we invested those only and done short term investment which means trading...and I dont have such patience to do long term investment...
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

My strategy is to hodl my Bitcoins for 10 to 20 years. With Altcoins its different, here I go with the market, there’s always some coins there’s some hype around, and people buy into them. Most of the coins I sell again after some hours or a few weeks.
With some coins I lose my bet, and if I see no future in them, I just sell and take my lost and move on.

A great way to try but whether it will not make you bosa because you wait almost tens of years to see your coins have a high price.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

I am currently only holding a little Bitcoin but wish to try to make the more long-term saving in Bitcoin. Right now I'm only surviving in this very bad and long bear market and have seen most of my portfolio wiped out. So this is what I'm going to do from now on. I will hold 50% of my income, over and above my living expenses in Altcoins and 50% will be in Bitcoin. This way I can use Bitcoin as a hedge. If also Bitcoin starts dropping then I will try to put the Bitcoin in USDT and then trade altcoins. I don't know if this will work but I would like to hold the best altcoins and bitcoin for the long term.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Do not give up if the market is down and do try to sell your holding when the is down and just hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. Do no do panic selling when the market is down and just hold it and if you have enough money is your to buy a lot of token and then hold it. You should do buy low and sell high.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

o make a profitable investment of course we must have a good strategy, and I think the best strategy is experience, many people think without experiencing themselves can be successful but I think only 0.T0001% people in the world are successful without ever having a loss.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

The market situation is still not good, I allocate a few dollars to buy altcoin and sell it when the price moves up and buy it back when the price goes down.
I'm still waiting for the right time to sell bitcoin, hopefully in August there will be good news and end this difficult time.
I am still very confident that the progress of blockchain has just begun and can still be used as well as good for our life.
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

There are many investment strategies but some of which are most useful are:
1. GOING LONG - First buy and then wait for long time and sell. Investors makes profit by buying at low and selling at high.
2. GOING SHORT term First sell and then buy. Investor makes profit by selling at high and then buying at low.
Generally people short when market is going to turn bearish and goes long when market is going to turn bullish. Shorting is more riskier and as well as profitable if you are strong enough to bear risk, go with short term.
Luke101

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

Airdrops then invest a little , buy tokens then hold... let see what's happen next.
Just keep checking the market for possible output for your next strategy.
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Risk is a huge component of an investment strategy. some individuals have a high tolerance for risk while other investors are risk-averse. one overarching rule, however, is that investors should only risk what they can afford to lose. another rule of thumb is the higher the risk, the higher the potential return, and some investments riskier than others. there are investments that guarantee an investor will not lose money, but there will also be minimal opportunity to earn a return.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

I think the main point is trust, because having a good strategy but having low trust then it will be difficult to do. For your investment you can keep it in the long run, don't hesitate with unstable prices, because in the future crypto will be more popular.

allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

My investment strategy is very simple i just dont buy all investment in one shot i go for in split so on every dip i had started to buy in 20% so my average of buying price of btc is now in average and if the market cross $8000 then i will start getting profit. Will start selling my coins which i have bought in very low. This way i trade and keep my investment safe.

Your investment strategy is very good. So it is like you buy the coins in bit as a when it decreases. So you just do not buy the coins at once with all your money rather you divide it and buy them in batches. For me I split my money and invest in more than one coins.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Betheng10

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

if you have already invested I would say stay on hodling. But if you're still planning, keep on researching about the project before you invest. A lot of ICO's today have been failing because of certain reasons (one is lack of uniqueness).

So if you're a BTC investor I would say have patience and it MIGHT give you earnings. Why? there is no certainty in the coming months if bitcoin's price will be rising. But as of now, if you could afford not using the money you invested. Stay on hodling.

kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

My strategy is to wait for the collapse of the market. So I can get off the cheap price and sell at high prices. But just a reminder not easy to wait and may increase you will sink further. So you should take a lot of patience because it can happen to you.

If you are waiting for the crypto market to collapse then i guess you are not ready to invest because the market is not going to collapse. You may wait and the prices will pump again so its better you adopt a new strategy and start investing now.
pavel08

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

I believe that now the best strategy is bribing at the bottom and waiting for the market to turn and the market will soon turn around and a good profit will come
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

My strategy is to hodl my Bitcoins for 10 to 20 years. With Altcoins its different, here I go with the market, there’s always some coins there’s some hype around, and people buy into them. Most of the coins I sell again after some hours or a few weeks.
With some coins I lose my bet, and if I see no future in them, I just sell and take my lost and move on.

Hodl Bitcoin 10 - 20 years? I dont think that you can be done this. If the price of bitcoin increase $100k in next year whether you will continue hodling Bitcoin or will sell it instant Cheesy
And i also do not agree that we should not hodl altcoins, many altcoin will bring a lot of profit if we hold them as ETH, NEO. and i believe that in this time, hodling Altcoin is better than hodling bitcoin.

Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

Buy low sell high.

Means  its better to start investing when the market is down and hold then sell when the market is uptrend.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Digixhub

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

Investments in the crypto trading market has to be wise with necessary updates and analysis. The price of BTC is predicted to increase in the coming times so we would prefer long term investments without any panic. Holding the coin and buying at the correct dip time is a way to invest strategically.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:35:03 AM

To my mind, everything is easy as ABC. just buy when you see that the price has dropped and hold it until the price changes for the better again. you should do your best to earn good money following the strategy of buying when it is low and selling when it is high

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: