Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:11:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
armeniimu

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:07:30 PM

I am still investing good amount of money in BTC and ETH. I know that market will recover in some time.
amodestina

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Currently, I have reduced the investments in new coins. I am only investing in coins like byteball.
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

I believe there are two sides to it, when the market goes down like this may be the challenge of the old investors but also the opportunity for new entrants. Maybe a time to market recovery or may be down but I'm sure altcoin is still fertile land
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:42:00 AM

the market continues to be no longer secure or it can be interpreted to nonetheless drop the marketplace charge, so we should watch for the marketplace to rise if the market charge has long gone up so our risk to invest then the initial strategy is persistence and looking forward to a high marketplace price, in my opinion like this.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:02:36 AM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

my strategy is calmer and focus on an ico to continue working and just wait when the coin price rises and we while serving coins with a lot of work and enthusiasm then and be patient more calm in the face of all.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:14:31 AM

Currently, I have reduced the investments in new coins. I am only investing in coins like byteball.

Choosing promising coins is very important, we have to be selective because a lot of coins or tokens that are difficult to develop even die, this is because there are always new coins and tokens so the competition becomes very tight.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
theyRmose

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/923241266506358784/ebaWuxTd_400x400.jpg
I don't think there is a bitcoin investment strategy, buy at a low price and sell it when it's up. I think that's all.
the rest I only use my intuition. I don't believe predictions or anything like that.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

Hello all.

I don't think there is a bitcoin investment strategy, buy at a low price and sell it when it's up. I think that's all.
the rest I only use my intuition. I don't believe predictions or anything like that.

Actually the best strategy for all investments like that, buy cheap then sell expensive, but this is what is hard to guess, we never know the future so we don't know the right time to buy and sell.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kochlil

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:29:00 AM

Currently, I am investing only in bitcoins. Bitcoin is less stable than other coins currently.
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

I think the market trend is gradually reversing but I think what we need to do at the bad times  is to hodl instead of making panic selling.
Having a good knowledge about the market trend through studying also helps to make good decisions during difficult times. Cheesy Cheesy
Syarief28

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

if I invest before, I usually look for updated news from cryptocurrency and then study it so that I can find thoughts or conclude specifically for cryptocurrency, only then I invest there
heartder

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

Bitcoin and other coins have crashed this year. I am staying away from crypto till market recovers.
ShieldAsset099

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:02 AM

My strategy is very critical because i don't want to lose my money, First of all I analysis the market and also if i find that there is any problem i just stop. But i feel comfortable when i invest in bitcoin.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:51:24 AM

Hello all.

No investment strategy will matter if the market price drop in just a few hours and you are not their to respond to the following situation. No investment strategy to save your investment of this market price drop. However, patience and waiting for the right time would be the good thing to do to avoid loss but you must also overcome the stress.
Gummybear67

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

Hello all.

To be honest, my marketing strategy is not difficult to do. I do buy low and sell high, waiting for the right time to reach the goal of the money. But before I invest I critically analysed, read all the details since the last thing you want is to lose your money.
nibbknot

Activity: 139

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

Hello all.

To be honest, my marketing strategy is not difficult to do. I do buy low and sell high, waiting for the right time to reach the goal of the money. But before I invest I critically analysed, read all the details since the last thing you want is to lose your money.

Well, me too. I'm using that kind of strategy also. Well, as usual it will help me to have some profits for instance.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

if I always use the opportunity when the market is down. I use to buy. and hold it until the price rises again. In that way, I can get a pretty big profit, bro
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

For now that I am beginner, I am joining bounty campaigns to earn tokens and maybe I'll trade it to a potential coin especially if I have enough I will always choose bitcoin to invest with. Hopefully I can earn some coins that will help me bitcoins, it will took a long time maybe but I will patiently wait and work for it because its worth it at the end. And I will definitely buy if the price fell down and hold it until its back to its peak.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

Hello all.

i dont have any investment strategy for now becuase. i odnt havr a lot of money to try it but this forum helps me to get money like joining in signature or ather campaigns this is mt best way to get money and i hope someday  i invest a lot of money in some crypto or bitcoin.
kendhil

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

Most of the people scared that prices have dropped so much. I see this as an opportunity to invest more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: