Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:57:08 AM

It’s funny but i don’t have a proper investment strategy from the beginning. And i still don’t have. I don’t wanna sell my btc at the moment. So  I’m just thinking about hold to die because i don’t know what else to do in this weird market position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

My strategy and I think the strategies of many cryptocurrencies users here in the market or digital world is to buy when the value is low and sell it when the value or price is reasonable to sell. Everybody know this actually,  but why is that many had a hard time doing this strategy? It is because not all people are patient. They always wanted for the price or value to be high and to always have their profit that is why when the value decreases, they will panicked and will sell their bitcoin investment no time. Keep in mind not to do it,  to be patient at all times.
suchi2591

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

I have invested 50 in Bitcoin and rest in altcoins. My altcoin portion is going down every day while some how btc is constant. I hope soon market will improve.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Yes some peoples must be panicked because the price is worsening day by day down to date.
I am currently holding my cryptocurrency coins like ETH, XRP, XMR and not selling them at this kind of price.
sometimes i sell it to buy other coins to cut my losses, but not selling into fiat.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

investment strategies generally withstand patience and confidence to get profit opportunities, for now I am following a bounty campaign to get prizes from what I do

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
irianto18

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

Spying on the stock market is one of the boring things, because seeing price movements but not having assets is one of the very, very tiring things. However, you will get valuable lessons about what coins are trendy and popular in the Cryptocurrency stock market.

The important things you should look for are:

What crypto currency is the most sought after? you can see on the volume of each coin.
What is the value of each crypto currency?
Which crypto currency has the highest market capitalization?
Is a coin worth maintaining for a long-term investment or just worth it for pumping or short-term?
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

the right strategy to invest in bitcoin is to try to have it at a low price then save it until the price soars. don't panic when bitcoin falls, try to think that bitcoin also had the highest price at the end of 2017 and in early 2018. think positively to get back to that time.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

I think that now this is hold time so if you buy coin then hold it longtime  and when price up then sell all coin
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

I think that now this is hold time so if you buy coin then hold it longtime  and when price up then sell all coin
My strategy is to keep buying a promising coin like buying a lot of ethereum and off course i after i buy or invest, i will keep it and wait until the market will recover and my other strategy is to just joined a lot of blog campaign so i can have more profit.

lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

Making Investment s too risky for many crypto and enthusiasts like you don't have assurance if your investment is secured, in trading my investment strategy is I always search for a good coin first then I pick an coin that have huge potential that will doubled or more my investment I don't invest in ico due of participating ico is much risky that investing altcoins cause their tokens are not yet listed in any exchanges.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

yes that's true, the current market conditions are not good and many people are panicking and despair, but we have to keep thinking positively and I think holding is the right choice right now
pltgksl

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

To investigate the cyrptocurrency world, to meet all  projects, to wait most proper time and invest . This is my strateji
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Since market became so unstable right now, decide to change my trading strategy. I choose to use scalping method than short or mid term trading. It is better to get small profit but countinuos than nothing at all. Also I am not long term hold type person.

jsnode

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

Bitcoin market is in downtrend and now price is near $6000, i have divided my investment in 60-40 ratio 60% in good Altcoins because most coins price is in their all time down and 40% fund in bitcoin for long term hold. in upcoming days we will made good profit from crypto market because patience is much important in this kind of bearish market panic situation.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Most investments strategy might have worked one time, if at all, and simply can’t be recreated by you. If you see the “results not typical” on any marketing materials rip them up and run the other way.
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Asset allocation determines long-term profits. Although there is a lot of focus on finding the perfect investment, a better approach is to determine the right asset allocation and keep using it in a good and bad market.
Choose high-quality investments at a reasonable cost, general characteristics that must be sought in investment choices include: independence, experience, reasonable costs and ethical corporate culture.
Develop a written investment plan, Create a document detailing how often you will balance, review ownership and track the performance of your investment.
nexus5chetan

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Investments strategies cannot work all the time, one has to change according to the market. Gather information about the market and accordingly invest your hard earned money.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

My strategy is to wait for the collapse of the market. So I can get off the cheap price and sell at high prices. But just a reminder not easy to wait and may increase you will sink further. So you should take a lot of patience because it can happen to you.
You're right. Like you I buy and collect bitcoin when the value goes down cause this is only my chance to buy more coins and start to invest and hold. Yes we know it easy to wait cause it takes more time and more patient before you gain a high profit but it's worth it for me cause I gain high profit in my investment.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

My strategy is to wait for the collapse of the market. So I can get off the cheap price and sell at high prices. But just a reminder not easy to wait and may increase you will sink further. So you should take a lot of patience because it can happen to you.
You're right. Like you I buy and collect bitcoin when the value goes down cause this is only my chance to buy more coins and start to invest and hold. Yes we know it easy to wait cause it takes more time and more patient before you gain a high profit but it's worth it for me cause I gain high profit in my investment.
I do the same thing and I believe that it is a common strategy that most of us, the bitcoin users execute. Having a low market is our chance to gain an additional coin after that holding it until it rise and the right time to sell. But one thing is required for this strategy, patience.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

Hold. This is my strategy in any market situation. Bitcoin will bring much more income in the long term, so I do not sell bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: