Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:14:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

My strategy is a long-term investment in promising projects. Now is a good time to buy promising coins. Altcoinы very much fell in the price. I think those who sold in a panic soon will greatly regret.
JoelHoward666

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

I don't intend to invest Bitcoin, because its value is quite high, I think would buy other Altcoin with a lower value.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

My investment strategy is, I would better know more about the market before. When I can know well about the cryptocurrency, then i can invest this.

My investment strategy is, i'll wait until the market price collapse, so I can get off and buy the cheapest price and wait until the price rises so that I can sell it on the high price. But you have to be patient on waiting when the price collapse amd when the price rises because if you dont have patience then you'll lose also and ending up selling your bitcoin on the cheapest price also.
Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:11:55 PM

I would say that whatever coin you decide to buy, I'd recommend purchasing insurance-backed coins. The Incodium coin is currently the only coin that offers this, but I imagine insurance-backed coins will be the go-to option for alt coins in the future, given the increasingly common occurrences of exchange hacking.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

My investment strategy is very simple.
I try to collect as much as possible bitcoin in a free way, without investing my own money.
Part of this funds I keep in bitcoin and with other part I buy some other coins.
When price is good I sell, otherwise I just hold.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

at present,I will do my research for the best and trustworthy ICO to invest what i have. I will collect or buy coins in cheapest price and will hold them and sell it with a good price and to buy more and if the right time comes, i will invest it to have a good start and profit. But before you do all that thing, you have to be patience in everything and you can learn more lession about crypto.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:21:05 PM

If you invest your time during many bounty you can get more opportunity get more income, I think the one of strategy is being careful for many work you can do. They have many way to getting rich in this field of market and world of trading and bit coining then hard working  is best part to make a changes for your state in your life.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

My new investment strategy is based on investing in new promising projects. I believe that only they are able to increase your capital at today's market.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

i think people have a different strategy, because the strategy is very important if you want to do the things we want to do. Examples such as bitcoin investing, also need a strategy. If my strategy when investing bitcoin when it goes down I buy and resell when bitcoin prices go up.that is smart strategy!
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:48:34 PM

Look bitcoin for a long term, don't panic in the present price remember the crash of bitcoin in 2013 and how it came back so just hold it and be patient and then sell it if the price is high simple.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

I still prefer to hold as much as possible because I know Bull run will come this September just like last year. My next strategy is to just fill my bag whenever this kind of situation happens because a lot of newbie and speculators would sell theirs because of the trend. If you are a true believer of Bitcoin, I suggest that you just hold you coin and wait till December to profit, if that's what you want.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

My investment strategy is to keep on holding during this time I know that many of the investors are in the panic mode because of the deep happening in the market. I am positive that the market will recover and my holdings will have a higher value.

Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

When the market goes down, the best strategy is to be patient and hold all, do not rush to panic selling now. The market will recover in the future. And select the potential altcoin that can be bought when the market is red and hold long.
LastKiss

Activity: 2170
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

I still prefer to hold as much as possible because I know Bull run will come this September just like last year. My next strategy is to just fill my bag whenever this kind of situation happens because a lot of newbie and speculators would sell theirs because of the trend. If you are a true believer of Bitcoin, I suggest that you just hold you coin and wait till December to profit, if that's what you want.

So you have a faith that bitcoin price will increase in this September just like last year, that's good for you dude who have faith in bitcoin and that's one of many investment strategies who many people doing that. But there's many methods to try such like lending, ICO, stocks or even trading. 

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

In investing bitcoin, my strategy is that Im waiting for the chance that I can invest bitcoin for cheaper price and then hold it until the value goes up again to gain profit. This is pretty common and is widely used for better investments.
This is a common strategy. Buy Bitcoin at a low price to optimize the amount of Bitcoin you can own thanks to this strategy. But this is hard to grasp because you can not be sure that you will be buying Bitcoin at the lowest price, catching the bottom of a fall is very difficult.

Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:24:36 PM

Basically buy when the price of my choosing token is dumped or its market was getting to bear,because if i buy when this things happened,i have a big chance to gain because all of things now in crypto has chance to recover.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
LastBlackUnicorn

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

I analyze the white paper, the social impact, the team, the background of the team, the website, the hype around it (this matters more than the others, because if there is no hype, the trade volume and token price will decrease) and which influencer (if any) recommended this project before investing in ICOs.

I also buy when the market is down, like in this period and sell when the market is up, like december-january.
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Your investment strategy? My investment strategy is reading the bitcointalk how they have invested in their investment and learned a lot from the reading so I'm paying attention so I can also learn how to invest.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

My investment strategy is to dont stop investing in bitcoin and other coin that have future as long as i have money and offcourse before i buy or i invest my money in bitcoin i make sure that the price is low and i also make sure that the money i invested can multiply in the future.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

My speculation methodology is extremely straightforward I just dont purchase all interest in one shot I go for in split so on each plunge I had begun to purchase in 20% so my normal of purchasing cost of btc is currently in normal and if the market cross $8000 then I will begin getting benefit. Will begin offering my coins which I have purchased in low. Thusly I exchange and guard my speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: