Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:46:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your investment strategy?  (Read 5594 times)
Ajadey4

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

Well, focus has always been on Bitcoin for some people, for me, not entirely true. There are coins out there that bring in cool money though big paycheck is guaranteed when you invest more, I focus more on these coins. Hence, I have been surviving while equally waiting for the good news altogether. Expand your horizon beyond the bitcoin sphere, and you'll get to see more promising coins out there.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

The only strategy I'm currently implementing is to join the bounty programs and wait until the upcoming altcoins are up. Keeping the Bounty figures in your hand, you can get really good figures on the bull market. I hope we see the bull market very soon.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:47:21 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

Trading strategy: I try to adhere to the rules of money management-it is necessary, because I lost a lot of money on my mistakes! I also mean the news background, upcoming events, etc. Further technical analysis, using different tools.

Investment strategy: there is already need to include in use fundamental analysis, if such is you have! Look at the current situation, and analyze the last few years. To analyze what prospects this seed will give in the future and only then be accepted for investment. As a rule, investments are long-term, and if you decide to invest in bitcoin for a month in the hope of making a profit quickly,it may turn into a loss for you!
AntonDalrymple

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

There is no fixed strategy applicable in this sector because the market changes it situation frequently so, I have to change my strategy with that situation.
GabrielBrandon

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

Before investment cheak the white paper and read it very well and also cheak the telegram id whether it is active or not and then I do my investment.
seninyanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

Cry: D
My friend current strategy:
If I make a nice profit in the Altcoins, I get a nice profit.
With this gain I am getting the dollar or the bitcoin.
I am waiting for the right time to go to Bitcoine or to go to eth or neo.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Hello all.

The current situation of the market is not so good. I believe that some of you are panic, some are giving up, some holding to die.  Cry

Could you please share with us your current investment strategy so that everybody can learn from your good practices and overcome this tough time?

When I was a newbie I have been told few things that I need to follow to make maximum profit from the bitcoin technology and the most important thing is that I need to keep in mind that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and I am now investing my money in investment so I need to be little bit patience and should be very precise with the selling and buying of my coin and the thing between selling and buying is holding and I think this is the most important strategy that one needs to follow that one should be patience and should hold his coin in the time of deflation and this strategy I follow while investing into bitcoin.
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

My investment strategy is that before investing we need to find out exactly what we want to invest. And understand it well and understand it. Then we learn that you have invested in the area that we want to invest in to know more. If it is feasible then we are just starting to invest in the area we want but initially we invest small to find out about the market, then it is quite feasible to invest . Thanks all
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

Hello all.

Well, I buy low and sell high. That's it. It always revolve around me buying at a very low price (of course, I have a lot of exchanges I look into and I look at them 24/7) and selling it at a high price even though the profits are pretty small. It will all build up to a value I can manage.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

in my opinion, my investment strategy will same as most people who are here, that is buying at cheap and hold the coin until the price increases to sell it.

nyn8920

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

well my strategy is to buy bitcoin at the lowest price and sell bitcoin at the best price. All that we can do depends on how we read the opportunities that come like a pump and dump moments. To know all that we must be smart and learn to read the situation of the current conditions. Ask your friends how bitcoin prospects are for the short and long term. I admit I will not always get a fortune in investing in bitcoin, but with all that I say we can minimize the chance for us to lose
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

Hello all.

Sir, you can go for short time investment. At present time long time investment may be so panic to you as market down. So you can look eye to market which best coin exchanging at present time and can do market research. Think you will be gainer.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

Hello all.

If the marketplace is not so good i recommend to you to go for short term investment because marketplace is so bad now, price are getting too low, short investment will be good because there is a chance for a quick pump and that is the time to sell your coins to get profit and then buy another coin and then sell it again if you will gain profit.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

Hello all.

I think the investment strategy that is often used is trading to buy hold and sell to get profit all in my opinion requires a capital of confidence and patience in the investment and take advantage of opportunities to benefit, of course
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

For me, my investment strategy at this time is to hold and wait for the time when bitcoin or another cryptocurrency value increase because at this rate if I sell my bitcoin, I will lose some amount of money that I use or spend when buying some bitcoins. Another strategy that I’m doing right now is don’t focus on the bitcoin’s price I just want to earn or gain some bitcoin at the moment because I know that bitcoin’s value will rise again.  Smiley
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

Hello all.

For me, if the market is not so good, my strategy is to wait and hold my coins, that's all. If i will sell my coins now, i cannot get my profit. So for me it is better to hold than to sell your coins. Stay positive if you will hold your coins, be patient to your profit!
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

iam holding my coins since many years now XD
Got the most at 400$ prize XD and now iam lending all my bitcoin to grow them slowly and safe Wink
And sometimes iam gambling at a 1% house age page XD

kind regards
rajesharora002

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:36:09 PM

i think not hold coin long time and wait for up. take a little profit and to away than wait for bottom than buy and sell step by stap when coin going to up. invest of total money half and hold half for better investment.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

I will check the market price day by day and I will choose the best coin for the future investment. Then I hold the coin and wait for the price increase. Then will exchange the other best and price down the coin. Time to act. Market price is important for investment. If the price is down I hold it. If the price is increasing then sell it. I am always to invest in the bitcoin, ethereum, and some best project token.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

The main task now is to refrain from selling coins as much as possible, even if it is necessary. Selling them at such a low price is very unprofitable.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: