Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode for Newbies  (Read 414 times)
eipeng

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:41:58 PM

Im currently Learning about masternodes, From what i know Masternoded can generate income, the early you enter the more you get. Soon i will get my first masternodes. goodluck to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:28:20 PM

Yes, it is really good and useful information for beginners. But it is not necessary to relax, because we must remember that free cheese is only in a mousetrap. Here you can be deceived everywhere and you need to be careful.

Suares02man

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:46:15 PM

I was six months ago, wrote that masternode became extinct and invest in them never profitable. Six months have passed, what do we see? They both lived and live. Whether I was psychic or people weren't so smart.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:28:11 PM

Yep, totally agree. I'm a huge fan of MNs. XAX and MAG are also good cheap masternodes. Just don't go all-in, DYOR and don't do anything stupid)
lovescoin.org (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:12:16 AM

Check out Madcoin at cryptobridge. Just gain 277% I think tons of people are doing this MN to try and stake. You should get in now while it's cheap.
hermes006

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

I think it's very good that there are people who want to promote cryptocurrency among people who have not yet dealt with them and help them figure out that. This leads to the proliferation of blockchain in the world.
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

I like your strategy. According to you, we should start from the small and mine coins with less value. That's how we can actually learn and make plans and strategies for investing on more valuable cryptocurrencies.   
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:31:46 PM

Masternodes may prove to be great means of generating passive income in the Crypto space. It is however still in its early days. Also, setting up a masternode involves a couple of technicalities that just a typical noob may not be able to handle except getting support from an expert.
fitraridwan

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

that's an interesting info, so it will help  newbies to earn the income. actually if we can use the cryptocurrreny world well then we will get many benefits. but if we cannot use it well then we will get the risk. therefore we must be able to use it well.
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:29:41 PM

that's an interesting info, so it will help  newbies to earn the income. actually if we can use the cryptocurrreny world well then we will get many benefits. but if we cannot use it well then we will get the risk. therefore we must be able to use it well.

I'm glad you think this is helpful. Crypto is something that needs practice before investing big or this is just a start to get involve in crypto. Get Madcoin (MDC) madcoin.life for starters. only need 10k MDC coins to setup MN and still cheap. Get it at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.MDC_BRIDGE.BTC

I know the team is working something big coming.

I like your strategy. According to you, we should start from the small and mine coins with less value. That's how we can actually learn and make plans and strategies for investing on more valuable cryptocurrencies.   

Absolutely. I hate people getting burn with those expensive coins just to start with and then quit crypto and called it a scam. I hope this will help newbies to start right and gain some experience and plot on how to dominate in this space.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

This is a very new and promising way to become a trend in 2018. With masternode, I understand it is a full blockchain wallet, running online at a fixed static IP address, similar to mining but much safer. Usually, when mining, 45% reward for masternode, 45% for miners and 10% for use to finance those projects related to crypto. So masternode is very suitable for newbies who want to learn about the market.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
lovescoin.org (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

This is a very new and promising way to become a trend in 2018. With masternode, I understand it is a full blockchain wallet, running online at a fixed static IP address, similar to mining but much safer. Usually, when mining, 45% reward for masternode, 45% for miners and 10% for use to finance those projects related to crypto. So masternode is very suitable for newbies who want to learn about the market.

Absolutely!. You should grab Madcoin (MDC) while its still cheap. they got new owners and every time that happens coins goes up. get them at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org. only 10,000 coins needed for a MN and it still cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: