Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:14:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2381 times)
gune68gune

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
Yes, your statement indicates a truth. Many bounty hunters are more meticulous in examining a project than an investor, so they can find projects that have a clear future. However, basically the risk positions are very different, in this case the investor holds a high risk because they spend money that might be lost if they are not careful in determining a good project.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:59:26 PM

I agree... partly. Bounty hunters are in constant contact with many companies and projects. Their experience can help them when they want to choose the best project/bounty. Their success depends greatly on their experience in the whole crypto area. On the contrary, a new investor that has no experience with crypto start-ups might get himself into trouble by investing in "red flag" groups of unknown people. But still, this is based rather on an individual approach of particular potential investor/bounty hunter. Everyone might be unlucky sometimes and if you can not hold any losses, you shouldn't take risks by making investments with your money or time.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

In my opinion, average bounty hunters understand about cryptocurrency just like investors. many investors were once Of bounty or  airdrops hunters. so did I, the first time I learned about crypto is when I became an airdrops hunter. from there I learned about crypto. Essentially anyone who is in the world of cryptocurrency would have understood about crypto, either he investors or bounty hunter

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

I think majority of the bounty hunters specially who are the first one to discover bounty hunting are the one who understand more. Investors are only playing with there money, they are seeking some options how they will invest and have some profit.

romanjose1402

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:16:59 PM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
Yeah, bounty hunters can definitely become really knowledgeable of the subject, I mean, they could start just promoting the projects on social media but with time and if they ever get scammed then they could definitely spot more scammers in the future.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:19:27 PM

People do say experience is the best teacher. Bounty hunters have been in many projects and in such gathers so much experience as to which project is good or not. If you see a project with a lot of bounty hunters, then there is high chance is gonna be a successful project.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:19:41 PM

I would say that bounty hunters know way more about crypto than investors would.  A bounty hunter is basically a promotor so he is constantly exposed to the project team members and all the information they want the public to know.  Not sure that investors go to that detail.  

socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

I think this doesn't matter, it depends on a person. if you are interested in crypto you will learn much about it even not being an investor or trader. I am sure that bounty hunters know much
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Definitely, since they invest in the crypt, and advertise it, there are those who communicate with managers and generally see all the movement as it is,so I can say that it is true that they are better versed,they know better!

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Yes, I think hunters understand it way better, because they are engaged with the projects even more than investors. Especially if one writes blogs or makes reviews on YouTube than it is clear that he has to do a lot of research about the project to endorse it!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Investments is another separate area with its own rules and I think experienced investors is not the same as experienced bounty hunters, the first ones knows more about their field but still, experienced bounty hunters can become good investors in a short time with their understanding of ICO projects quality
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

Yeah. I think being a bounty hunter you come across series of project you read and research about before undertaking the bounty. This exposes you to lots of projects and it keeps you abreast of what is happening. It makes you part of the process and helps you make better judgement when you want to invest in a project.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

I think they do because as they are working with the campaigns, they are becoming more awared about the news about the cryptomarket. Investors are ofcourse knowledgeable about cryptos but due to experiences and from being into different mediums related to the cryptos, I think, bounty hunters are more experienced and are more knowledgeable to cryptos.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:53:25 AM

the difference between them would be their experience. the more experience they have the more knowledgeable they are. there are new bounty hunters and new investor that do not know good and scam project.
Risk Mgmt

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:57:26 AM
Merited by Alex9813 (2)

I think sometimes bounty hunters know more than investors.Because bounty hunters promote a project for long time and they want as much as profit from the project.That's why they go through the project and read the project very well.Investors also research about the project but i saw many investors just invest for minimum profits and that's why they may be not look the project carefully.                        
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:12:46 AM

Seasoned bounty hunters would have the capacity to discern if a project is a scam or not; same goes for seasoned investors. The thing is, time spent in this space will dictate how keen a person is when it comes to investing and bounty hunting, so it goes without saying that newbie investors and bounty hunters would have the same chances of joining/investing in a scam project.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

Mostly I agree with you but I'm afraid experience can't guarantee get pay from bounty program, only minimalism risk. That's why keep join several bounty program and make note about any valuable information is important. From there you can learn so much knowledge about how to choose the right one. Never lost faith with bounty program and crypto activity, this is the right way to change your life.

Rumahkaca

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:21:57 AM

depending on whether bounty hunters learn from their mistakes or not. usually they will really research about the project before joining, because they do not want time wasted and not get their money.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

Usually bounty hunters don't invest money in projects! If they are good, they do the job! I suppose before invested, when I did not know about the bounty, but small amounts, less than I could get for completing tasks!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

I think both have an invested interest and as such put in time and research accordingly. Both depend on available facts and are at the risk of being scammed. You cant really compare.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: