Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:53:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2381 times)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:14 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
I do not understand your reasoning. Participants in the bounty of campaigns are different, just like investors, and everything depends on a single person, his skills, experience, desire.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.

I guess some wise people try to join bounty first before he Invest In that ICO. Once he will all clarify and understand the aim of the projects and has good platform and feaure aspect. He will Invest for his own risk on that ICO because he believed on that project.
Siblack

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

I think as the investors and the bounty hunter we should be able to choose the good bounty to get satisfactory results. if we can choose a good bounty then we can avoid the scam ico and also the loss. but keep in mind that choosing a good bounty is not something that easy, need a good understanding of it.
Chorsday

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

To be honest, it depends...some bounty hunters do care about the products and know the products well while others only care about earning quick bucks.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:08:28 AM

I'm not sure about this case cause bounty hunters often care about number of token spent for bounty campaign only Smiley. They don't even care about reading WP or care about dev team of ICO project behind each bounty campaign Smiley. But as I know not all bounty hunters are the same like that cause so many bounty hunters in this forum also spend their money which they earned from bounty campaign to invest in some ICO projects Smiley.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

a thing that is opposite, investors are knowing more about cryptocurrency that bounty hunters because so often it turned out that bounty hunters is just a guys who would make a automatic routine acting without dipping their self in the idea.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

There is always an exception but you made a good point here. Experience is the key here. Experienced bounty hunters knows a lot of projects compared to new investors.
Volk-05

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:14:57 AM

If investors as often would have dealt with projects as hunters, they would invest in more worthwhile projects!
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

This is uncertain. In the investment group I know, many people do not blindly invest in a project. Compared to bounty hunters, they need more time to pay attention to cryptocurrency and new ICO. I think Gold hunter knows more about cryptocurrency
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

I agree, I also think that the bounty hunter knows better about the good and bad of the project than we do. This is a very good idea. Because I don't believe in rating companies.

Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

I think bounty hunters are better at choosing teams,Because bounty hunters have seen many excellent ICO projects, they are better at finding common ground, so I think excellent bounty hunters know how to choose good ICO projects.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

When you understand about the cryto market, you'll know why some people change into bounty hunters from investor. They are also investor too but they invest time instead of money.
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:27:02 AM

In many cases I have seen that we can get many information about any project from the senior of us. But a new investors is not able to understand about any project. Bounty hunters are more experienced than the investors.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

Bounty hunters, too, can not always determine the project is a scam or not. It takes time to determine this. But when you work for 1-2 months on the project, it is too late to leave it when they begin delay payments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

Yes, bounty hunters have the opportunity to approach the project and find out the project a better than the investor. So, they always know a good project. However, they have to undergo a process of sticking with the project they discovered. In contrast, investors always find good projects, good coins or lose everything. Bounty hunters only take the time and effort that they have spent

malading

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

Most of them should be like this. When I first invested, I didn’t even know what cryptocurrency was. I just listened to my friends and said that I can make money and I invested! Is it ridiculous!

Jibrinman

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:31:44 AM

Not as though bounty hunters understand it more than investors. Some bounty hunters also invest into some of these projects. For the fact that one is a hunter does not mean he should not invest in some cool projects.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

Bounty hunters generally are full of participants that just want to make few bucks as soon as the token hit the exchange or unlocked. I have noticed that signature campaign participants rarely do this.

jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

To participate in bounty campaigns, as well as for investments, you do not need to understand the specifics of crypto currency, so you can not say that any of them can understand better or worse. Everything depends on the person and his interests.
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

Actually, bounty hunters now are very alert and have a lot of experience with cryptocurrency so they know very well about it and investors can only invest their money to find out.

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: