Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2382 times)
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.

Do all investors understand cryptocurrency? Or they just want the profit?

Yes, every bounty hunters know cryptocurrency because they will not waste their time on such work if they really don`t know what they entered for first the reason. Indeed, they want also profit, but if I could consider they are much more aware than investors about a particular situation, market activity or those ICO projects down there. Most of the bounty hunters are also investors of cryptocurrency -  to maximized profit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bismillas

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
I don't think, that bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors, I think that we analyze the projects in the same way, but the difference is that the investor can lose his own money, and the bounty hunter only loses his time

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

Not one person who get free tokens can understand some coin so good like me when i buy them with money that I have to earn somehow! I don't think that a lot of bounty hunters read whitepaper, and as they are a lot of scam projects there are a lot of scam-spam bounty hunters who don't read s*it just type random stuff.
Suzemw

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

This inquiry is extremely well-suited and great to solicit in the light from late advancements of deluge of abundance seekers. I don't think abundance seekers particularly those ones from Asia have great comprehension of how digital currency functions. They are constantly prepared to offer their tokens at any cost there by making themselves poorer!
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

this statement is not true. bounty hunter can also fall for a scam project. bounty hunters are certainly a little more experienced than regular investors, but they also do not recognize every scam.
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Only a small part of the bounty hunters really understand the projects and is able to analyze and choose promising campaigns. Your opinion is greatly exaggerated.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:47:27 AM

this is very funny, because you compare bounty hunters with investors who have just come here, of course the investor you mean will not have much experience and can't distinguish real or scam projects, but if you see investors who have had a lot of experience then it is very far away bounty hunter.. and one more, not all bounty hunters have experience or can understand real or scam projects, which can do research only for bounty hunters who diligently read

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

I think investor should be the one who know cryptocurrency better than hunters. They want to put their money on crypto, that means they believe in cryptocurrency and know what they buy. The hunters who know well about ICO they participated won't sell their token rewards with a low price once they got paid.
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

Bounty hunter understand cryptocurrencies, that's true. I've seen my friends - bounty hunters - invest in some projects, and almost earn profit, but it's a small amount.
xelamb

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

I think they are the same. Because bounty hunters and investors have to find out in advance which project they will decide to join. Investors will learn more before they invest, but bounty hunters will explore the project throughout their engagement.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

This is not to be compared, because in investing a lot of stupid investors have invested incorrectly, because they can not manage the investment, not evaluate the project, ... And in the bounty hunter Many people just post and comment on "Great project", "best team", who do not understand this market.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

A certain amount of truth in your statements is. Bounty hunters are constantly associated with the problem of choosing promising ICO projects and therefore are forced to quickly learn from others and their mistakes by communicating in this forum. Among investors, there are really more newcomers now compared to bounty hunters. Only those who regularly invest in such projects ICO can more likely distinguish fraudulent ICO projects from promising ones.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

I think you are right they should and I think I do, the expression here is a bit simple just like; someone who works for different companies producing particular Product And know whos product are more reliable than the other so someone like that can quickly identify the good ones when he sees it so that's what happens to the bounty hunters they've seen a lot of projects and know who really says the true about their products.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Actually this factor is damn true because investors does not balevto invest on multiple projects since they are busy and investment fund is the problematic for them while they were looking to invest on ICO projects.
But here on this forum people simply stay with the bounty participation and make money out of it.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

Investors, invest money.
Bounty hunters invest time.
Time=Money.

Are they really that different? Wink
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

The cases are different.Sometimes an experienced participant of the bounty can get to the scammers and Vice versa a new investor can invest in a promising coin and stay with a profit.Learn to maneuver

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Aggioni

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

I don't think so. Many people just randomly join bounty campaigns and don't care about anything. I think those people who invest, try to analyze projects.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Even experienced hunters are not always able to distinguish good from ICO fraudulent. To invest in ICO at the moment, I do not consider it a good solution, since there is a very high probability that you will simply lose your money in the end result.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Investors and bounty hunters have a difference. First, the bounty hunter does not spend any capital while investors issue a portion. In the research problem, maybe investors and bounty hunters are almost the same in experience. The difference is, when a project fails a bounty hunter doesn't get the money and the investor loses his money.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

I dont think so. ICO investors do a deeper research than bounty hunters. They are investing their own money, but bounty hunters are spending only their time. And most of them come from poor country - so they do not care about the time Cheesy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██