Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2381 times)
EZ.Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

I think that bounty hunters normally get to know a project on a much more intimate level as most, and a bounty hunter with good experience under their belt becomes skilled at getting an eye for solid projects.

Its a lot more involved than just becoming a typical investor.

Crypto for all.
Phaphoo

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

Bounties hunter are people that just one to make money without investing, many of us(bounties hunters) don't understand what crypto currencies is all about, all we care is to receive rewards and sells as quick as possible. While investors watch closely an opportunity to earn big money from any project by investing in Long or short period.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

You're wrong.Any investor when investing worries about their money no less than a member of the bounty.Therefore, investors are no worse versed in fraudulent ICO
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

This is exaggerated if we say it's definitely true. But we can say it's mostly true. Real and experienced bounty hunters will never trust a project without thoroughly examining a project and won't even participate in the bounty process.
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

It seems to me that here it is impossible to say unequivocally. There are different investors:
- beginners
-Those who use the services of specialized companies
- those who independently study the topic of crypto currency and decided to develop further.
Also with bounty hunters. There are experienced participants who carefully study the project, and there are those who grab for any bounty in the hope of getting rich.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

Yes you are right, because the bounty hunter who follows the ICO will always monitor the movement of the ICO whether it is running or not. By monitoring it, we can find out whether the ICO is a scam or not, of course the bounty hunter always monitors because they want their payment rights. Not only that, but some bounty hunters participate as investors to get bonus from the ICO and certainly want profits if the project is successful.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

the problem of understanding I think can't be measured from the position that there is. understanding it depends on the individual, not on the placement of crypto can be studied him by anyone, for those who want to learn. either he's a bounty hunter or crypto investors, even as the other.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

You have said it all with your last statement, that bounty hunters who invest can differentiate between a good ICO and a scam ICO, because of his wealth of experience. This same statement i made to someone some times ago. I am a bounty hunter and if i decide to invest into any coin,i definitely kniw and trust it to be good.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

I think bounty hunters only understand about finding coins for free, only a few of them know about investment science. If they understand then I'm sure they have left the world of bounty.

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
I don't think it depends on whether you are an investor or a bounty hunter, instead, it is more about the  will you have to learn, I think both types are being exposed to a lot of content referred to cryptocurrencies in general and they both have the same opportunities of learning and understand it.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
Your point is a little confusing. You said that bounty hunters are more experienced than readers, so how exactly are they more experienced? 🤔The name already explains everything, they are bounty hunters and the others are traders. So bounty hunters are not traders and they chose to be doing what they are good at because they are not good at trading. Everyone is good at their own fields, that’s it.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

Yes, it is true, but only proficient bounty hunters passed like 30+ projects are better in selection rather than ordinary investor.
I believe that my experience is valuable,because I analyzed loads of WP

rampagoer

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

I think if bounthunters understand everything better than investors, there won't be much criticism about payments. Because prize hunters understand cryptocurrency they are always on the lookout for every news.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Most of the bounty hunters do not even read the messages, they write things and try to make money. But investors are revealing their real money after doing real research. So investors knows more than bounty hunters Smiley
Absolutely agree with you! Bounty hunters have much less risk than investors. Hunters can only lose time. Investors need to study projects more thoroughly!

Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

Professional bounty hunters must know more about cryptocurrencies than most investors, because we will learn more about the choice of items during the hunt! This is very helpful for the transaction!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

I think this can not be confirmed, but the experience of bounty hunters is really good, so they can be excellent advisers
I disagree with this, many bounty hunters just join whatever campaign is available to them, they do not really take the time to make any kind of profound research about the project, most bounty hunters do not really care about it, the only thing that they care is to get their tokens as fast as possible and to get rid of them, so I will never use a bounty hunter as an advisor, what you need to do if you want to find good investment opportunities is to sit down and spend several hours every day for several weeks or months to research projects until you find one you like.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:11:10 PM

It is not generally true there are investors that understand and who can differentiate a good ico from the one which can be a scam as we have it amongst hunters same we also have it amongst investors some hunters do many campaign for doing sake.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Yea they are very experienced but that does not mean that they are more experienced than the investors. Just because someone is not doing bounty campaigns does not mean that they are not educating themselves about the coins they are buying. Anyone can be experienced in cryptos, it just takes time and a lot of research.

Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

I don't think it depends on whether you are an investor or a bounty hunter, instead, it is more about the  will you have to learn, I think both types are being exposed to a lot of content referred to cryptocurrencies in general and they both have the same opportunities of learning and understand it.

As we know that it's true too that there are also bounty hunters that just participate in bounties without research on the project, as long as they are fine with the rules or payment. But, there are a lot of veteran bounty hunters here that studied the project before participating in it, so I think they also have more understanding in crypto/project.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:51 AM

As we know that it's true too that there are also bounty hunters that just participate in bounties without research on the project, as long as they are fine with the rules or payment. But, there are a lot of veteran bounty hunters here that studied the project before participating in it, so I think they also have more understanding in crypto/project.
You are wrong. Not much bounty hunters learn about projects they will participate, they only need learn about the rules of bounty campaign to avoid be banned and get rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: