Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2381 times)
herminio

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
But not all bounty hunter's are much more than knowledgeable to investors, Because I've seen a lot of bounty hunter's joining random campaign without research, So I think only old members in this forum has more enough knowledge than to investors.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

That’s very true. Bounty Hunter have a better sense of whether the project is a scam or not based on being able to see the details of how the project markets to the community. Many investors just think the hat they put money in, so bounty hunter claims don’t matter. However, if a project will scam hunter, then they will scam investors too. Investors should be concerned about any act that is not based in honest behavior; even when it seem that they will benefit from it.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:39:52 AM

Not every bounty hunter knows about crypto more than investores.
You can easily recognize this when you read some comments here in the forum from some bountie hunter.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

I think the investors the people most understand the project than bounty hunters because if you are one of the investors of a certain project you need to know deeply the project on where you are investing your money because if you dont know exactly the project is quite risky.

NYCrypto5

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:01:05 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
your argument is correct some times. Since bounty hunters are the people who connect with the project closely and early. Specially when some project management is not genuine or braking promises bounty hunters are the ones who get those experience very early. However investors should closely monitor and study any project.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

a bounty hunter and investors have the same role, which is choosing a good ico. it all depends on each person in choosing ico. if they can choose ico well, then they will get the legit ico. not fixated on the many ico that they have been followed, but how do we learn from experience in order to avoid the scam ico and get a legit ico.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

Agreed. Investors learn when they 'lose money' and bounty hunters learn when they do not get paid for their work, in both cases they learn.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:38:14 AM

You just answer you own question but, but i think you are right that bounty hunters are more knowledgeable than most of the investors because of the fact that bounty hunters are more exposed to cryptocurrency than investors.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

in fact there also. because later when following bounty also we will be faced with a variety of new science. While working on the bounty, while getting a lot of new information about crypto.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

Our hunters are so brilliant in this subject.Most high rank hunters have a lot of experience in cryptocurrency through their continues engagement with bounty activities. They are good source of resources in cryptocurrency.some young investors do not understand anything about cryptocurrency and sometimes even gets scammed but a senior hunter can detect a scam easily.

paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

in my opinion. becoming a bounty hunter or become investors, both have an obligation to find out the basis of crypto. This will be very useful for you. with a lot of information you have then you will be intelligent in crypto.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:08:39 AM

Lol bounty hunters mostly cheaters so they dont care about the projects or what woukd be the outcome what important is they will enter their tons of accounts and risk whether happens in the end,though there are some good in hunting great project but you can only count them in fingers,same as the investors most of them are being encouraged by friends or love ones and no nothing about what is cryptocurrency,so the topic is not that truth upon reality’s
souleater1494

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:20:10 AM

They got the experience on getting tricked which is good so they can prepared on the next bounty they want to participate with . And i know nobody wants to waste their time to a sinking project !
xhibit1

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:44:05 PM

Yes. Reason i said yes is that bounty hunters make advanced investigations and research about  a certain project before carrying out a campaign on that project. A bounty hunter monitors the progress of a campaign from adam to the end of that campaign and they know all ICO stages and prices.
sareineella456

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Probably not to be honest on average, if they understand them better then they should also be investors anyway.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

I think that investors and bounty hunters are equally versed in the ICO. investors are also studying the projects before investing in them
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

Probably not to be honest on average, if they understand them better then they should also be investors anyway.
Not always is a sane answer. The coins that have no bounties have done okay over the years, I can't complain.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

I don't know about this and I am not sure because every people has different skills in cryptocurrency and maybe there are bounty hunters that can understand the crypto better than the investors. but maybe bounty hunters see the projects as a way to make a profit so they will read the whitepaper to know which project that is good than the other and they can choose the project and join as participants.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:17:32 AM

I think both must understand cryptocurrency, not just bounty hunters or investors who understand cryptocurrency. Investors need to understand and research Crypto first, so the bounty hunter must do research before joining the campaign. because now a lot of projects are scam, all need to be careful in making choices.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:37:16 AM

TO an extent, I would say no. Many of these investors have seen a lot of things in this market. So many of them have made a lot of choices, both good and bad, and they have learnt and unlearnt so many things in the process. Meanwhile, Many bounty hunters on the other side, only have people's story to tell, they have not witnessed another level of the market, and as such, I can't say that they understand the market better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: