Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2381 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 03:08:17 AM

at its core is probably the same. What is done by the bounty hunter and investors will be looking to analyze the ICO best with views from various aspects. but many also acknowledged not all Bounty Hunter has a good analysis or even just join the lively bounty or followed by a high rank to make it look convincing. So overall I think investors understand more about crypto because they were ready to risk their capital.

mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

On my on understanding i will say that bounties hunters understand cryptocurrency very well more than investor's why because bounty hunters alway's like to study more about crypto for them to make more money but investor's are just after the money the are putting in it only.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:47:32 AM

In my own opinion, bounty hunters understand crypto because they have the experience on working with such big projects and mostly bounty hunters are also an investors. There are some investors who invest their money without any hesitation in themselves even the project/s they are investing are not recommended by other people. I think it is better for them to study first the project/s before investing.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.

there is no definite measure in every comparison between investors or bounty hunters. Of course all of that depends on one's experience and how you respond to every event that makes knowledge and insight in this industry. I am a prize hunter including investing in altcoin or ico.
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

Depends on the type. If it is an experienced, not spammer bounty hunter, then yes, that person can have a great feeling on investments.
But that does not mean that an investor cannot have deeper insights, or can judge better from the same information.
However, I feel that if you are translating, you are essentially understanding and translating the whole whitepaper, making it possibly the best form to understand the whitepaper. And you can extract various information about how it's written, what is emphasized, how its phrased, the effort put into it, etc.
While investors usually don't go so deep, but their reviewings cover much more projects at the same time, essentially making their readings more effective. So its hard to judge, because if an experienced investor put plenty of time into evaluating a single project, may understand it deeper and judge it better than a bounty hunter .
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
I think those bounty hunters who started in 2018 will not invest in ICO for long time because they see how the token price of most project goes down right after listing.
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

I think those bounty hunters who started in 2018 will not invest in ICO for long time because they see how the token price of most project goes down right after listing.
I think that it would be different because they can invest in the coin if the coin is profitable enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:51:09 AM

I am not thinking so. investors are much more knowledgeable. they are prepared and know the risks they will face because it concerns the problem of the capital they provide investment in ICO. If only haphazardly chose the ICO is certainly already clear risk they are going to get, so at least they will be more selective. bounty hunter also sometimes have an analysis in choosing the bounty they would follow, but many were only joined suppose based solely on the best manager or simply view the site rating ICO without any analysis.

marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

majority of them are following the market because we know that investors will not even play for long term. it has been stated in so many times about ico trade and did you understand about what means of ico trade? Try to accumulate the price of coin based on the pre-sale price and then when it reaches ico price and investors have been getting a lot of profits.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

I think that it is impossible to judge knowledge only by the availability of capital. Perhaps you are the first bounty hunter who chose a successful project, and then an investor. In any case, everyone is at risk. Only one loses his time, other money.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

That may be true with some bounty hunters, but not all. Some bountie hunters do not seem to have much idea of crypto and just want to make money without really understanding crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

Investors are more experienced in the field and tend to spend more time studying whether the project is worth investing in. Bounty hunters also can't always be sure the project is a scam.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

That's true. But this question applies only to bounty hunters who already have experience of trading on the exchange and investing in ICO projects. Newbie bounty hunter usually gets a poor understanding of the ICO projects, and participate in the bounty campaigns only because of the possible rewards.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

Help very much help, the more hunters involved in the project, the safer project. I follow this indicator, it's part of my analysis, which I conduct every time when you choose ICO.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

I think that is only partially, because many bounty hunters are only "origin" in participating for projects, because many projects fail after they follow, I think that is an indication that not all bounty hunters have experience in determining ICO projects.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

I think that it is impossible to judge knowledge only by the availability of capital. Perhaps you are the first bounty hunter who chose a successful project, and then an investor. In any case, everyone is at risk. Only one loses his time, other money.
all need knowledge in determining a project to be chosen. in fact, either the bounty hunter or the investor will definitely choose the project with the best. here investors are more risky because they can lose their money, if they are wrong in choosing a project. if the bounty hunter will also lose their time in work. I think both need knowledge about crypto to be able to choose a project.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:17:49 AM

I think that investors more carefully choose a project that is studied by a large number of criteria. I believe that investors and bounty hunters should conduct a strict selection of projects, because they can lose time and money if the project is not successful. In any case, it is important to have experience and carefully study the project, this will reduce the risk of falling into fraud.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

Actually yes bounty hunters choose goof projects for work because they have to work in it for 3 months and after a lot of experience bounty hunters are now become so sensible and wise they are aware about every up and down and icos very well I am also here for 3 months only but now I understand every up and down.
EZ.Exchange
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

Yes, committed bounty hunters definitely develop an eye for crypto projects that standard people likely don't. Maybe an earlier bounty hunter wouldn't have this yet though.

Crypto for all.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

Yes, committed bounty hunters definitely develop an eye for crypto projects that standard people likely don't. Maybe an earlier bounty hunter wouldn't have this yet though.

Out of 10 bounty hunters only 1 or 2 will be checking the projects that they are going to do bounty. So that if the project is good they can invest in their ICO also. Balance just go for bounty coins and when the project hits the market they immediately sell it in any price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: