Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do bounty hunters understand cryptocurrency more than investors?  (Read 2381 times)
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

not all hunters of the gift of understanding cryptocurrency, because there are still many who complain if they don't get rewards that are likely to be obtained, and on average more days more and more new forum members are just entering the cryptocurrency world, so it's not true if bounty hunters know better than investors, and this is just my opinion.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Many bounty hunters, because of greed, promote large numbers any projects, so not all bounty hunters participate only in good projects. But they definitely have more experience than a novice investor.
I think bounty hunter and investor have both enough knowledge, also its depend to a perso because people are not equally similar especially in skills and knowledge. Its depend to people because even they are bounty hunter or investors as long as they can understand what they doing and they do it correctly then they are good bounty hunter or investors. For me the only difference of them are investors have lot earning than bounty hunter.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
I think that different areas will know different fields. Investors will understand more about the different technology types and potential of the altcoins. The bounty hunters will know more about how to analyze and evaluate ICO projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

I think the several experiences in working with different projects has made bounty hunters very experienced. They can determine a good project from the start but some of the investors are just new and do not really determine a promising project from a scam and in the end scammers run away with their money. So bounty hunters who invest in ICOs will never invest if they do not trust the project.
well i guess its really possible. that they know more than investors do.
although some hunters just joined and spam to hell.
i think they really deserve a praise. theyre more familiarize on how ICO work and a legitimate ICO
some even know how and what.
no offense to investors.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

Absolutely! Much more knowledge about crypto is the bounty hunters or the users who hang out here and gain more knowledge whats around about crypto that's why they determine the scam or not projects so if you have friends who is bounty hunter here and you wan't to invest your money in ico, let them know that they can help you with the attraction of a beautiful ico project.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

This is true, but bounty hunters often contribute to the project more than just advertising on social networks, because they become full-fledged members of the project community, in which they participate, invest their time and energy. It often happens that they know about the crypto world and about the rules according to which it exists more than investors and the project team. Many times I saw in telegrams how bounty hunters gave valuable advice to teams of different projects, to improve the project and increase its value for the whole community.
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

I dont thiink so because a lot of bouhty hunter only care about getting profit not for the future of the project. It is the truth and a lot of coming from other countries. Getting profit is the main reason why bounty hunters really exist and does not really care on crypto.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

I agree with you completely in this matter. Well, for example, a bounty hunter works in many projects and has a great experience and he has seen a lot in his life. And the investor chooses a current one project or several he does not know about other projects that failed in their time. Also, the bounty hunter at the execution knows how the team works and how the channels of the admins help in the telegram.
vandeam

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:39:15 AM

Yes, I think because bounty hunter look at the ICO from the other side. If you want to invest in ICO I advise you to be a bounty hunter for about a year and then begin investing.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

This must be flexible. knowledge and understanding depend on how serious in wanting to get results and get an understanding. most often I've come across are many bounty hunters do not have analysis capabilities and many rely on accounts with high level. I think investors have a greater knowledge and understanding of their goals because of the clear and certainly don't want to lose the most from the results that they remove it.
kakade

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

Yes, indeed many of the bounty hunter smarter to invest in ICO from investors. Bounty Hunter, they more often do research about the ICO project. So they know the projects that fraud or a very good project. And it becomes their reference before investing.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

Just these people work in different areas. But I believe that both are well versed in their work and can make excellent money. This is more likely to be distinguished by interests and skills, and not because some are better versed in the projects than others
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:53:43 AM

I don't. If both people earn a lot on cryptocurrency, they can be considered professionals. And to analyze which of them is better to choose projects is absolutely meaningless.  I think it all depends on the professionalism and interest
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

Perhaps you are right. But do not think that all the bounty hunters are so experienced. Many of them just take part in all the projects, hoping to get as much money as possible. And in the end they get absolutely not the amount they wanted, because many of those projects simply did not pay them for their work
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

I don't. If both people earn a lot on cryptocurrency, they can be considered professionals. And to analyze which of them is better to choose projects is absolutely meaningless.  I think it all depends on the professionalism and interest
I think that nevertheless bounty hunters who have really great experience and are able to determine a worthy project simply stop spending time on participating in bounty companies and begin to invest more actively. Personally, I would do so
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:14:42 AM

I also think that bounty hunters should be more familiar with these projects, especially experienced hunters, who are associated with many different bounty days, and they all keep in touch with the latest projects, which means they can have more time to go Learn more about ICO.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

If you are signing up for a signature or translation bounty, then in all probability you will carefully study the project before starting the campaign. But I would not say that one group studies them more than the other.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Working with different projects, bounty hunters are more exposed to ICOs and other activities. Therefore, they know more. After earning their rewards from bounty, they then later on invest. One of the advantage is, they can identify successful projects based on their observations.

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

You could say the same thing about bounty hunters that are new to bounty campaigns. Ofcourse that someone with experience can make a better judgement if project is legit or not, doesn't matter if person is experience bounty hunter or investor.

Also, bounty hunters are for me investors too, because they are investing their time into project, which has its own value too.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

What you're saying is partly true, but unfortunately, most bounty hunters participate in bounty campaign without examining the project. But investors have to do research about the project because they will invest money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: