Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is falling. This numbers will blow your mind.  (Read 1670 times)
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Yes, in principle nothing new and did not happen, as usual, can always happen such as this sharp decline,well, I think everything makes no for Togo to coin felt normal and stable.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

there has never been that much of a relationship between bitcoin and altcoins. there are certain rules that happen all the time like for example when bitcoin drops all the altcoins drop and mostly bigger than bitcoin. there is never an exception about this unless some small altcoin that is getting pumped.
during bitcoin rises what usually happens is that altcoins get dumped again. but the USD value of altcoins confuses people in this particular case. for example bitcoin goes up 10% but altcoins drop. sometimes they don't  drop -10% but a small percentage so their USD value because of bitcoin rise doesn't show negative which makes some people believe they have risen where in fact they had a big dump.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Zct2002

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

Though ethereum might be falling because of the bear and I also think because of the rate at which investors panic sell rather than holding it patiently till the market recover fully from the bear but I am sure because of the volatility of ethreum, it will definitely rise when the market recover.
We share the same idea bud, though eth is dipping in this bearish market but i think that there is always a time for recovery and we should take the advantage of this situation wherein eth is cheaper than before so buy more so we could profit more when this bearish market is over.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

21% fall in 60 days is not a big deal in the crypto market. There is a possibility for the price to go up or down even by 50% in a day. So for me, it looks more like market correction, never fails.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

ETH is going to pots right now due to one main important factor: All the ICOS are dumping their ETH so they can run their operations and this is causing a snowball effect in the markets. Also, remember we have been in a bear market since January and as BTC flops every few days to newer lows, that brings ETH and the rest of the market down. I am shying away from holding ETH right now and trying to accumulate tokens and coins that might have more of a deflationary system and a big use case. ETHEREUM has a use case but it is working against itself. If peeps in the ICOS took other currencies, not just ETH, then we might stop this downward spiral of the ETH token price.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Though ethereum might be falling because of the bear and I also think because of the rate at which investors panic sell rather than holding it patiently till the market recover fully from the bear but I am sure because of the volatility of ethreum, it will definitely rise when the market recover.
Any market can rise but the current state of ETH volatility and how fast it drops has been quite huge and it is usually more like people trying to just give it up for whatever value they can. However, it is market and it is normal to always see trends change at certain points in time, what is important is to know how to utilize such trends to your own advantage. ETH would still recover and there is no doubt about it, but for now, no one actually knows how far it is going to go down.

If I had been told a year ago that Ethereum would cost $ 200, I would not have believed it. At that time, everyone was waiting for the price of this coin in 2000 dollars or more. Now I will not be surprised if the price drops to 150, very sorry ((
No one would have. A lot of people speculated we will find a bottom around $500 and then we keep going lower and lower and then we are just ready to drop even lower than $200. This is one thing with market, you absolutely cannot predict the market and the same way some may be worried about how far it is going down now, is the same way they would not take advantage of it to buy it back when it starts showing sign of recovery. It is bound to happen at some point.
kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

Well, I think anything unusual is not happening, these falls can even be considered predictable because they happen not for the first time and probably not the last. Undecided

edongzkitetet

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

This is due to the fact that Bitcoin is "time-tested", and in a new cryptocurrency Ethereum people are afraid to invest.
walleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

I think this is due to the fact that bitcoin is very popular. Investors can withdraw their funds from other cryptocurrencies and invest in bitcoin, expecting that it will grow sharply, as it was in the past. It makes no sense to compare bitcoin with other crypto-currencies, it lives its own life and has its own rules, behavior in the market, which shows the difference in value.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

we do not deny that eth is said to have fallen down and maybe this is due to the eth network that is widely used by many tokens, thus making prices go down, especially worthless tokens.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

ethereum falling because so many ICO's scam or not working anymore and so many developer selling ethereum for funding project..
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

The whole cryptocurrency market is experiencing a fall. This crisis has affected all projects and someone comes out of this state earlier, someone later.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: