Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin  (Read 146670 times)
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:59:24 AM

I got my package after 5 weeks because customs border security held it until I paid tax on it

Is there any way you can do the packaging so its harder for customs to x-ray contents?

I don't think he could do it any better. It's already nicely packed, looks more like a book than cigs. Probably the only way he could improve success rate is to open all the packs and send loose cigarettes, but I don't think anyone would want that.

Although years back, I remember that some people claimed that opening packs and removing those metallic foil from the inside could reduce the risk of Customs' interception.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
only (OP)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 11:54:18 AM

hi only, any chance you will stock some gauloises blue or dunhill in the near future?

I'm afraid not, sorry about that. You can see all the currently on offer here.

I saw this thread and got all excited until I came in to see that the last several posts are about missing/late/wrong orders.  If you can get this mess cleaned up, I'd be more than happy to place an order.  Won't until then, though

Not sure if you've noticed the trend, but all the orders that ended up being lost were sent via Simple Airmail. Negative feedback will always exist either because a certain percentage of the orders will indeed get lost or seized, or because of the simple fact that most people don't mind getting stuff for free and when there's no tracking it's easy to just say "it didn't arrive", but we can't verify that, can we? If we can't verify it, we might as well ignore it and point the displeased posters to our Terms & Conditions.

TL/DR: Just select Registered Airmail at the checkout and you've got nothing to worry about - we'll re-ship / refund if anything goes awry.

I got my package after 5 weeks because customs border security held it until I paid tax on it

Is there any way you can do the packaging so its harder for customs to x-ray contents?

There really is no way to avoid the random manual searches at the border. An aluminum foil or anything that obstructs x-raying will only attract more attention.

I don't think he could do it any better. It's already nicely packed, looks more like a book than cigs. Probably the only way he could improve success rate is to open all the packs and send loose cigarettes, but I don't think anyone would want that.

Although years back, I remember that some people claimed that opening packs and removing those metallic foil from the inside could reduce the risk of Customs' interception.

They really look like they contain books, don't they? Smiley Either way, opening individual packs and removing anything isn't an option as I'm sure you will agree!

After all, the situation isn't that bad - our seizure rate is almost inexistent except for countries like Australia, Germany and New Zealand. Everywhere else, there is less than 5% risk for an individual package to be spotted.

Rash

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 03:30:01 PM

Anyone in the UK still waiting for their order? Mine was shipped out 22nd January and still waiting. No letter from customs as of yet. It's been just over 5 weeks.
Rash

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:12:22 PM

Received a Notice of Seizure letter from the border force today!! How disappointing. They never even offered me the ability to pay tax on the cigarettes. Any other UK buyers have any recent seizures?
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1570

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:02:11 AM

Received a Notice of Seizure letter from the border force today!! How disappointing. They never even offered me the ability to pay tax on the cigarettes. Any other UK buyers have any recent seizures?

Sorry to hear that! I had my cigs seized once, but that was very long time ago. They did offer me an option to pay duty in the letter I received.

Apparently things have changed. Now, if you want to get your stuff back and pay the duty, you'd need to make 'restoration request'. See here for details:
https://www.gov.uk/customs-seizures/get-your-things-back

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BongaManollo

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:23:22 PM

Ordered on Saturday and delivered today. NL delivery at it's best!
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 09:39:46 AM

Ordered on Saturday and delivered today. NL delivery at it's best!

Thanks for your feedback - yeah, delivery to the Netherlands is pretty much spotless!

Enjoy your smokes! Smiley

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 10:28:42 AM

Thanks for your feedback - yeah, delivery to the Netherlands is pretty much spotless!
Still no package over here. I'm assuming that someone along the line stole the cigarettes, because I didn't receive a letter from the customs about destroying them.

But, all my other orders were quickly shipped and often arrived within a week, so that's good. Grin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:17:27 AM

I am very much fond of your business and I wanted to buy 2 of your most expensive ones: Kent Convertibles and Vogue Slims Lilas

But the main problem why I am not feeling contented of buying them due to the fact that they might not reach my destination country (India) and the customs here might either seize them or levy some taxes before releasing the package.

So I want to know if you have served any Indians before without any hassles.

Also, will I be given a tracking ID after shipping an order?
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 11:40:16 AM

Still no package over here. I'm assuming that someone along the line stole the cigarettes, because I didn't receive a letter from the customs about destroying them.

But, all my other orders were quickly shipped and often arrived within a week, so that's good. Grin

Extremely sorry to hear this - just PMed you.

I am very much fond of your business and I wanted to buy 2 of your most expensive ones: Kent Convertibles and Vogue Slims Lilas

But the main problem why I am not feeling contented of buying them due to the fact that they might not reach my destination country (India) and the customs here might either seize them or levy some taxes before releasing the package.

So I want to know if you have served any Indians before without any hassles.

Also, will I be given a tracking ID after shipping an order?

We have shipped to India on numerous occasions and everything went well. I don't think your case will be any different.

As for the tracking ID, just pick "Registered Airmail" at the checkout and we'll ship them with a tracking number.

BongaManollo

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:42:51 AM

Happened to me also once. I assume the same. Shit happens..
CookieMastr

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:22:29 PM

Cheap cigarettes. i am looking forward to buy
BongaManollo

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:29:42 PM

And again one package didn't arrived. Next delivery will be at work..
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:47:07 PM

I ordered 3 in one go and only received 2. Was quite fast though.

Could it be that the last one arrives later?
btcmasterZ

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:10:19 PM

I'm interested.
How much cost shipping?
Thanks
Msile

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:47:14 PM

I'm interested.
How much cost shipping?
Thanks
0 or about 5 euros , but if you don't pay for registered airmail they won't give a shit if it gets lost. I wonder if they even purposely not send all of them.
Msile

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:58:20 AM

They're not responding to my ticket. Anyone know any alternatives to this website?
Game_Seller

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

This service looks good I will try it in a few days.
only (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 01:48:29 PM

Cheap cigarettes. i am looking forward to buy

Please be our guest.

And again one package didn't arrived. Next delivery will be at work..

Not sure what's the order number for this one - how many days have passed since it's been dispatched?

I ordered 3 in one go and only received 2. Was quite fast though.

Could it be that the last one arrives later?

That's exactly right, whenever you order more than 2 cartons we're shipping them out in separate parcels.

I'm interested.
How much cost shipping?
Thanks

The tracked option is around $5 and the untracked one is free of charge.

0 or about 5 euros , but if you don't pay for registered airmail they won't give a shit if it gets lost. I wonder if they even purposely not send all of them.

That is simply not true - we just don't want to push the tracked option down our customers throats. Besides, there are people who prefer not to have to sign for the package.

Also, take a look at the feedback in this thread.

They're not responding to my ticket. Anyone know any alternatives to this website?

We did reply to all tickets now.

This service looks good I will try it in a few days.

Please be our guest Smiley

day1234

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:59:17 PM

Hey only, ordered many times before and every time I have ordered so far my order has arrived in 7-10 days it has been nearly twice as long as any of my other orders and have not received them yet. How long should I wait before classing them as lost?

Order number: 59572

P.s love your work keep it up Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: