Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

Crypto replacing fiat? Never, it won't happen, not in this life or after. But on one condition, if you can replace the greedy nature, hunger for power and the rich opposing the poor heart of man. While these acts thrive in every government, controlling fiat is one sure way they use to drive and dictate the direction of the economy. With this in mind, no government will allow what gives power to people (crypto) to dominate. Meanwhile, both crypto and fiat need each other and can exist symbiotically when there is adequate regulation.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

fiat currencies most of the governments are planning to  launch centralized currencies rather than decentralised crypto currencies they are working with their own blockchain Wink Wink
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

It would be very convenient, quick and safe to make transactions around the world with the help of cryptocurrency. But I still think that both will exist. People can't just abandon the fiat currency. There is a category of people who are used to hold and feel money in their hands and such people will not disappear anywhere. Not everyone has the Internet and not everyone even has a computer. Therefore, this is a very long way and it's hardly possible.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

it takes a long time if crypto replaces fiat currency or local currency, the government must first legalize crytpo currency, only then can it compete with fiat currency
that's true, and I'm sure that crypto can't replace fiat / paper currency. because the government does not want if the symbol of the country is replaced or eliminated in the presence of digital currency, because the paper currency is a symbol of the country
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

Not yet, it is too early to say that. From the market struggle we could see it would take time before people will fully accept crypto but I think if crypto could build more trust to people then maybe such time could happen.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

The uprising of a new age for the cryptocurrency if it takes over the fiat! The future operated in digital currency starts and there are diversified opportunities being made and financial liberation in all areas. The major threat I see is the hackers of wallets/funds which I hope will be dealt with as time goes by.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
A complete replacement of fiats with btc, for example, is impossible since there is usually no chance to make an additional emission of coins (like it can be done with printed money).
In this way, cryptocurrencies are less flexible than the ordinary ways of payment, which limits their use in traditional businesses.

Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:28:09 AM

Crypto is definetely the next step of "medium of exchange", but only if it will continue its growth and technological improvement. Right now it is very early to discuss that as there are very promising crypto projects as well as projects that carry absolutely no benefit to the society. The other thing is that crypto should finally get legal status from all the governments who are "playing with words at the moment", thus not giving any explicit opinion on how the "crypto world" will be regulated.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

actually, its hard to replace fiat using crypto. and im not sure when you say that some governmenet change their fiat into crypto. fiat is always be our money to pay stuff, but crypto can be alternative money.
its good if crypto replace fiat. all of thing will be held up by phone. because this is practical era, you can do what you wanted by click your phone with one finger.
when the technology has declined, crypto is useless anymore, and maybe they will change their crypto to fiat.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
laborrdj

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:41:50 AM

This has not been a simple undertaking at all and can't be on the grounds that we are largely anxious of such change and furthermore the mind boggling nature of utilizing digital currency is another extraordinary obstacle for individuals to move into cryptographic money. In the event that we can make cryptographic money use simple and on a solitary platform,everything should be possible with speed,we will bit by bit win this battle.But until further notice despite everything we have to accomplish more before we can supplant fiat with digital currency
Dofotonomo

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:36:30 AM

It will be quite a very difficult thing for crypto to replace fiat.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

Fiat can't be replaced with the cryptocurrency but surely very soon we can see most of the companies will start accepting the cryptocurrency as another payment option. Blockchains are being implemented by many other big companies which will be giants in cryptocurrency markets.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:18:55 AM

Fiat can't be replaced with the cryptocurrency but surely very soon we can see most of the companies will start accepting the cryptocurrency as another payment option. Blockchains are being implemented by many other big companies which will be giants in cryptocurrency markets.

Of course the country will do everything to make fiat continue to survive, even though the use of crypto continues to increase but I'm sure it will be something that cannot replace fiat.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:43:25 AM

This situation is impossible in principle. No state will ever go only to use the crypto currency, the more so that all states can not do it. If the state moves to use crypto currency instead of its national money, it will mean the collapse of its economy, it simply will not be able to function properly, since the crypto currency has no binding to the economy of any state. This will contradict all economic principles.
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:52:52 AM

If crypto is replacing fiat then we would not see such high fees for converting crypto to fiat -(
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:27:14 AM

actually, its hard to replace fiat using crypto. and im not sure when you say that some governmenet change their fiat into crypto. fiat is always be our money to pay stuff, but crypto can be alternative money.
its good if crypto replace fiat. all of thing will be held up by phone. because this is practical era, you can do what you wanted by click your phone with one finger.
when the technology has declined, crypto is useless anymore, and maybe they will change their crypto to fiat.

Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat because every people will still be using cash depending on their daily routine and transactions to purchase their needs.
Reality5

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

It will be difficult for crypto to completely replace Fiat. Not everyone can use crypto and therefore fiat will remain.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:30 AM

Letting Crypto replace fiat money and being widely used in the world is a very difficult thing. We are people who have a decent standard of living to interact with technology and make a lot of money from it. But in poor countries, they do not have the means to make money from it and they do not know much about technology. Therefore, the revolution of technology will be very difficult.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
facaxmcv5

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

I think it's very unlikely that crypto will replace fiat currency, fiat is easier to use as a payment medium and also has a more stable value. I am more confident that crypto will be used as an asset.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:54:38 AM

I don't think that is possible but in cryptocurrency this can actually happen if the cryptocurrency in the future can provide the best solution, it could happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: