Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

That might be come true ,that crytocurrency will replace fiat currency if the crypto will full activation and accepted worldwide, but I also think that it not totally replace fiat currency and fiat will be still be used in areas where there are no supply of internet access ,that cryptocurrency will be applied for .
But that is not an easy thing to for every government around the world to recognize and accept cryptocurrency due to certain interests which may be political or the policy might not work in the presence of certain existing systems like that of the central bank with is built around fiat.
But lets suppose if crypto currency gets accepted by all the countries around the world, it will definitely give a huge blow to the demand for fiat and the medium of exchange will be cryptocurrency to a great extent.

It will be impossible. The people who do not want to recognize the crypto will always exist. Even if the government announces that the crypto is the main currency, they will start to protest against it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:53:33 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

Honestly, I don't think that would happen in the future. Fiat cannot be replaced easily for a reason that many people and almost all the governments would protest to it. I cannot imagine the world that there are no fiat money or physical money because first of all not all the people have the same economic status and can access digital money or cryptocurrency easily. If tha would ever haopen I think the world and the people would face a lot of troubles like internet using.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

I am sure that Crypto will never be able to replace Fiat, this is because the use of Crypto is very limited and cannot be used like Fiat, this is what makes us never worry about the development of Crypto.
David bente

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

I think crypto is being used by the elite to replace fiat.  Once the blockchain is in place we will all be tax mules as every transaction world wide will be caught.  Keep filling out the KYC guys.  You will end up enslaving yourselves and your children. 
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

All this is fantastic !! Before the complete replacement of fiat for crypto will take more than one decade. The whole world progress is based on economic principles (trade, accumulation, etc.) and so that this replacement is necessary as a minimum to enable the use of digital technologies for virtually the whole population of the world. and this will not happen very soon. And such happiness as in one of the African schools where the teacher taught how to use Microsoft Office in drawings drawn with chalk and learning about this the company provided his RS school, is unlikely to repeat in most countries.

gratitude is welcome
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

The crypto are going through a difficult moment, so they will hardly be able to replace the fiat for the moment.
However, when they become easier to use - and above all more stable - there is a good chance of success

SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

I am sure that Crypto will never be able to replace Fiat, this is because the use of Crypto is very limited and cannot be used like Fiat, this is what makes us never worry about the development of Crypto.
I agree with you. This is hard to do because it has too many elements. And electronic money is not stable in the long run and it directly affects the market.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

As my opinion there's no impossible things that happened in this world because of changes of our new technology. We are engaging in high tech experiment and maybe the evolution of money can be true because of changes. Digital money currency will soon replace fiat money as part of innovatios.
idex100

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:55:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies are no doubt  amazing, peer-to-peer but it by no means a very good tool for government since the control of the flow of money is a tool the government can use to control the economy. There will be some challenges if everything is cryptos
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:06:58 PM

I agree with you. This is hard to do because it has too many elements. And electronic money is not stable in the long run and it directly affects the market.
Of course it cant. Even crypto has more high value than fiat still it cannot replaced fiat becauae of its characteristic. Fiat currency was a legal money which all people accept compare to bitcoin that not every people in your country will accept. Remember that there are people who are against on it. In addition cryptocurrency exist in the digital world only.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

Of course it cant. Even crypto has more high value than fiat still it cannot replaced fiat becauae of its characteristic. Fiat currency was a legal money which all people accept compare to bitcoin that not every people in your country will accept. Remember that there are people who are against on it. In addition cryptocurrency exist in the digital world only.

you are right, maybe it will happen in the future when the crypto can be accepting in all country and the crypto is available in the real life so people can use crypto to buy something. fiat currency still uses in all country but the cryptocurrency has a good chance to be the next era of the currency especially if the technology can grow in the future.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

crypto or fiat have their respective roles in the market we can not deny or replace them if they are accepted, it will be more convenient for the delivery of human goods.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:55:05 AM

Crypto is not much recognized in the world to replace the fiat currency the fiat money is also important and crypto is also using as money for online transactions i think that crypto is stop growing the market is tough and the people are using both crypto and fiat for fulfilling their needs in life.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

I think it is nearly impossible for cryptocurrency to overtake fiat. This two are now a foundation of the economic system world-wide. This is why we can't eliminate fiat as crypto rise.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

For me it is likely that it will finally happen one day. Even if now crypto is not in its best positions it still has very good chances to accomplish that in future...

according to my prediction there will be no crypto currency replacing fiat currency, but if the crypto currency is more dominant than fiat currency, it will be the biggest possibility in the digital world
Nathanclark

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

I think there is a need for fiat but crypto fills a massive void and there is room for both.
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

Can it happen at all that cryptocurrency will replace fiat currencies? I deal with cryptocurrency much but i make purchases of goods and items with fiat currencies.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

It will be quite a very difficult thing for crypto to replace fiat.

I think Crypto cannot completely replace paper money
Crypto cannot replace fiat money completely but will go hand in hand with fiat money, because cryptos can only be used in very urban cities, where electricity and internet supplies are adequate, but for banknotes are still used in urban areas especially mountainous areas fiat money still effective.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency will never replace fiat in the future because there are a lot of people in the corporate world who are still using fiat.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

Cryptocurrencies are no doubt  amazing, peer-to-peer but it by no means a very good tool for government since the control of the flow of money is a tool the government can use to control the economy. There will be some challenges if everything is cryptos

Meanwhile, the cryptocurrencies are too young. I guess it will be better to invest in the cryptos and hold them longer as they really can partly replace fiat in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: