Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63453 times)
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

I don't think it can happen in the one or two years because of people out there still not ready to accept crypto and they think that the crypto will scam them. we need to spread more about cryptocurrency so people will believe with the cryptocurrency and they will think that cryptocurrency comes to them as a new solution to solve their financial problem. besides that, they can know that cryptocurrency gives them the opportunity to have a new type of the investment that they can use to gain a profit in some periods.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

Now i disagree that crypto is replacing fiat fully in our country mostly fiat is using for every thing banking Industry is growing and crypto is very useful for every transaction while crypto is also using but in less amount.

Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

I think fiat money must still exist, because bitcoin is an alternative transaction, if fiat money is extinct how do people want to buy food if they don't have internet access and don't have a smartphone, I think allowing fiat money and digital money to coexist, because there are still many the advantage of using fiat money.
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

Now i disagree that crypto is replacing fiat fully in our country mostly fiat is using for every thing banking Industry is growing and crypto is very useful for every transaction while crypto is also using but in less amount.
It's because there are still many people who do not know about Bitcoin so make any Government
reluctant to legalize Bitcoin as a legitimate means of payment replacing fiat.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

Though the crypto seems to replacing fiat; but the process will take long time.  There are majority people till date who have no access to internet or if they have access they do not know how to operate.  So until 100% population will not be using crypto it is impossible that crypto will replace fiat.
Speed will be slow but after a long time i see that around 90% transactions will be made through crypto and rest for emergency needs 10 % fiat will be there in use.
It has some point. Because we can see the difference between the two stated above. And they both have the place to work with. If that is the case then the way we can measure the cryptocurrency is through fiat and I think this is the thing that is more likely inappropriate. But we cannot close the topic that fiat and crypto will stay together because there is really a possibility that fiat can replaced by cryptocurrency because of its characteristics that the fiat do not have.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

If this case will happened it will have both advantages and disadvantages for us. As advantage, we can see how the government will spend the funds since anyone can see the amount of cryptocurrency do they have. As disadvantage of it the security of people will be unsafe since anyone can see how rich a people which can cause to robbed them or hacked them.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

If this case will happened it will have both advantages and disadvantages for us. As advantage, we can see how the government will spend the funds since anyone can see the amount of cryptocurrency do they have. As disadvantage of it the security of people will be unsafe since anyone can see how rich a people which can cause to robbed them or hacked them.
No this cannot happen.This is because Fiat is being used by all the people of the world.Fiat is centralised and so it is supported and backed by the central bank and the government.Fiat the safest form of currency.All the transactions all over the world are done through the Fiat currency only.Fiat is also accepted internationally.Banks accept only fiat currency.Fiat does not require any internet connection to get operated unlike cryptocurrencies.They also do not require any basic knowledge.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

well, if you say so. the main problem is the internet connection, good internet connection are not provided all over the world. in fact, there are still many countries that have a very bad internet connection. also, there are still a lot of people that "blind" about internet.
parapencariuang

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

if crypto replaces everything, then maybe the problem is that cyber crime will increase. and people will get lazier because they are treated by crypto, all can be done by Crypto.
AncientMystery

Activity: 166

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

Crypto is absolutely capable of doing it and I don't actually doubt that it will replace fiat one day,  fiat can't fulfill all the needs of todays community.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

This will be so wonderful. This is what Satoshi Nakamoto may also hope. Life will be somehow easier with cryptocurrency. People can carry out their transaction without too much hassle.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
43volos054

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

Crypto will exist but fiat will exist as well. They will co-exist because they have different features.now is the digital era so many countries have applied digital money
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:50:21 AM

of course crypto will change in the future, after a number of current problems can be overcome and when crypto will become more stable in the future, fiat will most likely be replaced, as evidenced by many beginners who want to learn about this crypto and they believe that crypto is future will be needed.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

Crypto will not replace fait but fair will support the crypto in terms of fair. Already in some major companies and stores are accepting are one of their payments.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

The problem is the safety of our account, i believe when crypto replace fiat it means the value will be more stable and the transaction could be fast as fast using debit card. But the security of our account is so vunerable, or maybe there will be a wallet that cant be hacked.
For large transactions, cryptocurrencies can be used, but can you imagine when a 7-year-old boy buys candy to pay using crypto?

What happens is clearly a payment problem. To replace fiat money, I think it's impossible. But to align with fiat money is very possible.

Only functions and uses can differ depending on needs. Crypto money is a sophisticated technology that can definitely add value to financial transactions because digital currencies do not have physical, but banknotes cannot be replaced because they are practical and have physical properties.
The BTC will not replace any fiat currency but in a failed economy like Venezuela today. This can be a very valuable commodity where investors can protect against stock markets that often fall. The final estimate for Bitcoin is that its value drops dramatically and becomes worthless in the process. Finally, popular cryptocurrency was abandoned to the wreckage of a failed digital revolution.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

Yes it is replacing but not completely and it is true that some of the space crypto as filled for fiat like the business transaction takes place through this currency and in future the fiat will completely change into crypto then every thing will be setled through crypto.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
MoonLouis

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

Everyone hopes that but i think it is really hard to come true because it coin is not stable. If bitcoin price is keep moving, it can not replace fiat
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat because not every people in the country can manage to invest on bitcoins and that is the reason why fiat is still necessary in our country.
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

It is heard all over that cryptocurrency will replace fiat currencies and i doubt how this will be true. I deal with fiat currencies the more in trading and other stuffs. Fiat will be fiat and crypto will be crypto as it is.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:43:22 PM

No doubt that it will happen one day but no one can say when exactly it may happen. My prediction is that it will be in 2030-40s, not earlier, a lot of this must change to make it real.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: