Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:01:47 PM

In the near future there will be no such thing, but further it is possible of course. How can you imagine the future without fiat money? One digital currency is great, really. Cheesy No inflation, instant transmission speed, security, security, minimum costs - great environmental friendliness for the planet - I'm only for it, so now it's worth buying prospective coins-I'm participating in such ico projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

The government will never let the cryptocurrency replace fiat. Cash will always live - the state regulates it. I can suppose that some cryptos will be wide-spread but not more. They will simply gain popularity.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

It is not realistic that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies, at least in the nearest future. Nowadays most people around the world are using the fiat money and also banks support mainly fiat and fighting cryptocurrencies. So it will take many years at least until crypto can replacing fiat.
helen28

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

It is not realistic that cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies, at least in the nearest future. Nowadays most people around the world are using the fiat money and also banks support mainly fiat and fighting cryptocurrencies. So it will take many years at least until crypto can replacing fiat.
It cannot be seen right now but we have to admin that it has a chance in the future, so we should not close the door for this as it has the chance to replace but for sure not that soon it may take some decades before it will happen.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Cryptocurrency to replace fiat will not be very easy at all. I like to trade more with fiat currencies than cryptocurrencies. I do invest in cryptocurrencies with the aim to claim more interest at the end.
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Cryptocurrency to replace fiat will not be very easy at all. I like to trade more with fiat currencies than cryptocurrencies. I do invest in cryptocurrencies with the aim to claim more interest at the end.
There's no replacement that will ever happen , it will be more of an option on what gives us more convenient to use at a time we need to do a transactions. It's good to have crypto options on payments.

middlebridgebtc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

For that to try and occur, everybody must have a handheld gadget or a financial framework to do trades. Everyone additionally should have a web association somehow to do their exchanges and that could be a test since the web itself has been with us for 10 years or two and you can't have a web association all over the place.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:23:08 PM

if that happens, crypto replaces fiat, I think the best regulation for regulating crypto is prepared before opening crypto for state transactions. reviewing, testing is still done. Blockchain technology is good, but it takes a large amount of research to get crypto ready in a country. the only threat is that crypto currencies are used for crime. and cannot be tracked and crypto manipulation. I think this will be a problem in the future.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

I think Fiat will still be using it a lot because Fiat is a currency that is easy to use and does not need electronics to use it because there are many parents who do not understand technology and of course cryptocurrency will not be able to change Fiat.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

For that to try and occur, everybody must have a handheld gadget or a financial framework to do trades. Everyone additionally should have a web association somehow to do their exchanges and that could be a test since the web itself has been with us for 10 years or two and you can't have a web association all over the place.
I think crypto can completely replace fiat money in the future and I'm very hopeful that it will happen soon. I believe that the world will embrace this development trend so that life becomes better without having to carry fiat money.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

There are a lot of people who think that governments eventually will move from using FIAT to
using crypto like we all follow and like here on the forum, but it wont happen because it is totally
out of their control.

Governments will move from FIAT to their own centrally controlled digital currency and yeas that
will come with the government controlled "track and trace" system we dont like.

this is the most possible outcome
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:46:10 PM

Well my friend in future it might be real cause i think the volatility is not a major problem anymore, you can use coins such as tether that have stable value to do transaction, I do think others cryptocurrency would be considered as more like a security and an asset rather than currency. Its hard but it can be real

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
Eliminating fiat is the worst thing that would possibly happen since almost all people were aquainted on fiat.Digital currency could give threats on the governments governance because they cannot possibly control on how people used their digital money.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

I think because crypto prices are not stable and that will make crypto not be able to replace fiat, and maybe crypto will be better able to become an asset than a currency and replace fiat.
It is reality that bitcoin and all the crypto currencies are not being used as currency. People do not understand its importance and facilities very well but developed countries have accepted it already. Their citizens are enjoying purchases and payments in it to some extent. One day in the future, bitcoin will replace paper money.
Even if Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency were very widely used as payment systems, the cryptocurrency could not replace the usual currency with itself. I am sure that no state will take such a decision. The money that goes in the state should reflect the state of the economy of this state; it cannot but depend on the country's economy. In addition, the high volatility of cryptocurrencies is also a serious obstacle to this process. Cryptocurrency can go in the state only in parallel with the national money of this state.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:47:19 PM

I think Fiat will still be using it a lot because Fiat is a currency that is easy to use and does not need electronics to use it because there are many parents who do not understand technology and of course cryptocurrency will not be able to change Fiat.
Fiat is known by all people and it is also used by all of the people in this world that's why crypto will really need many years before they can replace it, but if cryptocurrency will continue to grow very well, there is no doubt that the chance to replace fiat will increase.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
buje micin

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:48:45 AM

that is impossible, crypto cannot be accepted as a fiat currency because the value is too high and the value can go down anytime.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:35:08 AM

Well yes, as you said, they could track you down if you were using a centralized cryptocurrency, or if whatever crypto wallet/exchange you're using requires you to be transparent about who you are. Such a situation could also make it easier to control exactly what you can and cannot purchase, where, when, and why. You can already be blacklisted from banks and using cards, ATMs, etc, but if everything was crypto, it seems like that would have the ability to take it up to a whole new level. The Bible even talks about a one world system where you cannot buy or sell without basically selling your soul to get a special mark - not good (see Revelation 13:15-18, 14:9-13).

It's probably best to have OPTIONS, a little crypto, some fiat, precious metals, etc.

Just recently watched a video about the history of the world's current fiat system, and how every country is currently on fiat, which is not looking good. The thought crossed my mind that crypto is kind of coming right at the time when a new money system is going to be needed. Here's that video:

140 Years Of Monetary History In 10 Minutes - Mike Maloney   
https://youtu.be/wD3KYlpE2lk

Cyberius
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:09:50 AM

If later a lot of people already understand about the world of Crypto then I'm sure Crypto will be able to replace the fiat. For now yeah many people who do not know about the world of crypto so It's hard will be happen.
CROWN07

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

This has not been a simple undertaking at all and can't be on the grounds that we are generally anxious of such change and furthermore the intricate idea of utilizing cryptographic money is another extraordinary impediment for individuals to move into digital currency. On the off chance that we can make cryptographic money use simple and on a solitary platform,everything should be possible with speed,we will progressively win this battle.But for the time being regardless we have to accomplish more before we can supplant fiat with digital money.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

if I don't think it will be possible for crypto to replace fiat because the government will not remain silent if their legal currency which has been made a state symbol is replaced with digital or cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: