Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

Crypto currency will never replace fiat. So only those who do not understand the fundamentals of the economy can argue. No government will ever decide to replace its national money with a decentralized crypto currency. Such a decision would be disastrous for any state. National money is always tied to the economy of its state, otherwise it can not be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

there is no way that cryptocurrency can replace fiat but it can be an alternative way of transactions or transmitting currencies. Fiats are made because we are entitled to our own ownership or property. The fiat that we have in our country is what makes us unique. This is our brand name.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tominsoto

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

Maybe cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the future because there are a lot of people who are investing on it and that is one of the reason why bitcoins do really have the potential to grow even more in the future Undecided
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

there is no way that cryptocurrency can replace fiat but it can be an alternative way of transactions or transmitting currencies. Fiats are made because we are entitled to our own ownership or property. The fiat that we have in our country is what makes us unique. This is our brand name.
Yes, as of now crypto currency  is hard to replace fiat since its capability to use is not as easy and fast like fiat transaction by buying simple goods and services that fiat is mainly the easiest way to use, but I believe that someday as technology more uprising then the availability of crypto currency is more open for all then that's the time it can replace fiat.

MathGame

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:14 PM

Yes, I think the crypto is replacing fiat as we moved towards the cashless economy and the Crypto is currently the best option for that.  
ZeljkoNemet

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:35:53 PM

As there are more problems and legal issues with fiat more and more ICO-s won't accept it and there are more and more investors in crypto space so i guess that's the future Smiley

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:50:50 PM

Maybe cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the future because there are a lot of people who are investing on it and that is one of the reason why bitcoins do really have the potential to grow even more in the future Undecided
Actually I think it cannot replace fiat by crypto in the future even people are investing on it. There are many reason’s to fix before it happen and also other people cannot use btc in easy way. More things to be considered to replace fiat.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:48:21 AM

of course that is a very silly thing because replacing fiat with digital currency will not be that easy, I am sure in the future there will still be many who use fiat and certainly only a few people who use digital currencies like bitcoin so fiat will never can be replaced by digital currency.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:28:54 AM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
Some fiat have been replaced because in some countries the price has fallen greatly. So from that crypto currency took over the country. Maybe it gives effect to the crypti currency in the future because it is used by some countries. Let's see how it will progress in the future.
Green_Bulb

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

In some countries Crypto may replace fiat currency due to social and economic issues, but it will hardly ever happen in the global perspective. Fiat currencies serve as another control tool for governments, as they will never choose decentralized Cryptocurrencies that they have no control over.

I believe in the future the situation will remain more or less the same as now: Crypto will be used mostly to buy goods and services on the Internet, while fiat will hold the same position.
The only thing that`s probably going to change is the exchange process, it shall be easier to exchange Crypto for fiat and vice versa. I think things like more Crypto ATM everywhere and more neutral attitude to Crypto in some countries are to be expected.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

For that to try and occur, everybody must have a handheld gadget or a financial framework to do trades. Everyone additionally should have a web association somehow to do their exchanges and that could be a test since the web itself has been with us for 10 years or two and you can't have a web association all over the place.
I think crypto can completely replace fiat money in the future and I'm very hopeful that it will happen soon. I believe that the world will embrace this development trend so that life becomes better without having to carry fiat money.
Do not even hope. Cryptocurrency will never replace fiat, it is not even intended for this. No state will give up its national currency in favor of it is not clear who created and no one supported virtual currency of very high value, which constantly changes its value and can in no way be connected with the state economy. You have to be crazy to make such decisions. A cryptocurrency can successfully go along with national money, then it can bring certain benefits to both people and the state.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

It is not an easy job to replace the fiat currency by crypto because still, there are many minority members supporting the fiat currency compared to crypto. Many members don't have a good opinion about the cryptocurrency and maybe it will take another decade to replace the fiat currency. 

hannahcurry

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

In the event that that situation happened then there will be a great deal of direction just to make a straightforward exchange, the administration won't enable us to make unknown exchange and we will lose the opportunity to utilized cryptographic forms of money, there will be issue to adjust the monetary to sidestep expansion and flattening, and furthermore require alert to anticipate whales to control the crypto value, fiat and crypto is the best blend, nation with no one but crypto can causing a ton of inconvenience.
blitz888

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

Not in the near term. It will be a loong and difficult path to mass adoption but we'll get there.
HunterM

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:02:23 AM

I think that will be able to compete with fiat money. But can not replace completely

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Not in the near term. It will be a loong and difficult path to mass adoption but we'll get there.
Yes we'll get there, I think so too. I am not utterly convinced, we'll get there with bitcoin, though... Well, anyway, we'll see soon enough.
kobecury

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

I think both should grow together to support the economy. Fiat is irreplaceable, whether crypto. Demand for Fiat is always present and indispensable in trading, trading, and investment.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:24:29 AM

maybe but not in the near future because they need to process people to understand crypto
especially if those who are not familiar with smart phones are very difficult
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   

like how we watch any sci-fi movie, games or comic books are. Star trek, Cyberpunk, Total recall, you name it.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

Fiat will never be replaced in the future? Blockhain or crypto? I think many hackers will be going to be if no fiats in the future. If you know what I mean there will be many hackers that try and try to hack or scams in blockchain or crypto. Until now there are many of them trying some exchanges to turn down of infiltrate.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: