Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto replacing fiat?  (Read 63465 times)
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:59:56 AM

The presence of crypto certainly has a very good big impact, I'm sure that someday crypto will be used internationally,
Crypto already being used globally even though it's just on the internet only like paying something online and stuff. But still crypto already proven that they can use it.

Indeed, bitcoin already used as international currency in internet world. The obstacle of bitcoin is on government regulation and i think if bitcoin regulated by government, it will be good for cryptocurrency market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolfing

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:05:22 AM

In my opinion Crypto is very beneficial for humans because it can provide jobs for everyone can also provide extensive knowledge to the surrounding community about Adaya Crypto, In addition, Crypto is also able to make the community better in terms of knowledge.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:12:53 AM

Maybe is impossible cryptocurrency could replace fiat, many people still do not know how cryptocurrency and bitcoin are working, how to make payment with cryptocurrency and how price is speculative.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:43:10 AM

Maybe is impossible cryptocurrency could replace fiat, many people still do not know how cryptocurrency and bitcoin are working, how to make payment with cryptocurrency and how price is speculative.
well, so many considerations before cryptocurrency replaces fiat. even the public's trust is still so small about crypto. well, in my place, many thought that crypto was related to gambling, and could only be used as that. well, i think before replacing fiat, maybe a lot of people have to learn about this technology.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Leoeco

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:41:35 AM

I think it is possible. The fiat may be replaced by Stablecoin. In this case the fiat will be controlled by the government
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:55:50 AM

experts have agreed with this, that crypto is not suitable and has not qualified as a payment currency.
It is not that it is not qualified but it is not just suitable to be a payment method.

Bitcoin is known for its volatility and we all know, obviously, that it is a decentralized cryptocurrency. In our country, Bitcoin is known to be a cryptocurrency that must be avoided since it is a scam, that is the identity of Bitcoin to them not knowing that these scammers are just using Bitcoin as an escape to their plans, scammers nowadays are really crafty. That is another reason why Crypto will not replace Fiat, well the common is the most obvious.
I don't think that bitcoin is unsuitable or not qualified, but there is no technology or platform that supports crypto payments right now. if there is a platform to use bitcoin as a payment by converting it directly to fiat, in order to avoid fluctuations of course crypto can be used for currency?
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:18:07 AM

experts have agreed with this, that crypto is not suitable and has not qualified as a payment currency.
It is not that it is not qualified but it is not just suitable to be a payment method.

Bitcoin is known for its volatility and we all know, obviously, that it is a decentralized cryptocurrency. In our country, Bitcoin is known to be a cryptocurrency that must be avoided since it is a scam, that is the identity of Bitcoin to them not knowing that these scammers are just using Bitcoin as an escape to their plans, scammers nowadays are really crafty. That is another reason why Crypto will not replace Fiat, well the common is the most obvious.

It is different to say that Crypto is not suitable to be a payment method and then talk about Bitcoin. At this period of time that we are talking, I agree that Bitcoin is not suitable to be a payment method and it is more like a digital asset to store value. This happens because of the features of Bitcoin right now and the low transactions per second, but nobody knows how this project is going to evolve during the years. Also, there are more cryptocurrencies that offer the chance to use them as a payment method, so you can't say "crypto is not suitable".
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:57:22 AM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
The governments of the states will never switch to the use of decentralized cryptocurrency. There is no chance here. For the state to work and develop, it needs its own money. On foreign or "nobody's" money, the state will not develop normally. The national money of each state interacts with the economy of this state, and there will be no such interaction with the cryptocurrency. The transition to the use of cryptocurrency will be possible only when there are no states with different economic and political interests left in the world, or at least the states will not be united into a single union of the European type.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:11:45 AM

Lets say crypto completely and utterly replaced fiat. Fiats don't exist anymore. All governments have seen the advantage of using digital currency and have completely changed their fiat into crypto, like dollar to dollar token(obviously not tether). How viable is this? For example anyone can see how much I am holding using the public ledger and track me down and force me into sending them the cryptos I hold. I wanna discuss in reality if cryptos actually replace fiat how life will be and what are the problems we are gonna face and the immediate effects of it.   
No one can actually tell what the future holds but personally, i don't see crypto replacing fiat. Both will coexist because the government derive power from the fiat due to its centralized nature. The governments can prefer to go digital currency using the same fiat which is already seen by the use of smart cards, credit cards etc.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:15:30 AM

No one can actually tell what the future holds but personally, i don't see crypto replacing fiat. Both will coexist because the government derive power from the fiat due to its centralized nature. The governments can prefer to go digital currency using the same fiat which is already seen by the use of smart cards, credit cards etc.
Even if we cannot say what awaits us in the future, it can be said with full confidence that cryptocurrency will never replace fiat with itself, it is simply not capable of it. No matter how fast the spread of cryptocurrency would be, the cryptocurrency will always be incomprehensible to a significant part of the population. To use it, technical devices and the Internet are necessary, and this always causes certain difficulties.
However, the most important thing is that no state will ever agree to such a replacement, and this cannot happen without a decision of the state. Moreover, the states in this regard will always act very harshly.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:52:24 AM

Even if we cannot say what awaits us in the future, it can be said with full confidence that cryptocurrency will never replace fiat with itself, it is simply not capable of it. No matter how fast the spread of cryptocurrency would be, the cryptocurrency will always be incomprehensible to a significant part of the population. To use it, technical devices and the Internet are necessary, and this always causes certain difficulties.
However, the most important thing is that no state will ever agree to such a replacement, and this cannot happen without a decision of the state. Moreover, the states in this regard will always act very harshly.
until at any time it seems that poverty still exists, and remote areas will always be there, so it is not ideal to just hang crypto as a currency. many regions do not have the facilities to access crypto properly. besides that there are still many other obstacles

yanetriwidia

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:33:59 AM

I think it is possible. The fiat may be replaced by Stablecoin. In this case the fiat will be controlled by the government

I don't think that crypto will replace fiat because yes, however, bitcoin is bought with fiat apabilla doesn't have mining tools
and it is very dangerous if crypto replaces fiat in the world currency can make a big loss if the country cannot regulate inflation that will occur due to crypto unstable itself

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:59:26 PM

well, so many considerations before cryptocurrency replaces fiat. even the public's trust is still so small about crypto. well, in my place, many thought that crypto was related to gambling, and could only be used as that. well, i think before replacing fiat, maybe a lot of people have to learn about this technology.
Country need a currency that it can control so the country's economy will not controled by other country. We can make many consideration about this but we also need to consider about gold as well. Gold is more suitable as currency although it is not practical for wprld wide transaction. Maybe the win win solution is use both gold and bitcoin as currency that replace fiat.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:06:04 PM

I don't think that crypto will replace fiat because yes, however, bitcoin is bought with fiat apabilla doesn't have mining tools
and it is very dangerous if crypto replaces fiat in the world currency can make a big loss if the country cannot regulate inflation that will occur due to crypto unstable itself

It will not replace traditional money, but there will be people, who will really prefer using the only cryptocurrency when it becomes more popular. I will understand them but will not support. Fiat is needed.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:10:40 PM

It will not replace traditional money, but there will be people, who will really prefer using the only cryptocurrency when it becomes more popular. I will understand them but will not support. Fiat is needed.
agree with you, yes of course fiat money will not be replaced because fiat money has become a tradition of payment for everyone. and maybe people who prefer crypto will use it when they shop at a store that accepts crypto payments only.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 06:54:08 PM

i don't see much of a problem that would be if crypto replaces fiat entirely and the manner in which you are also saying that someone might force you to send your cryptocurrencies is also not realistic. Remember cryptocurrencies are based on anonymity and therefore who knows who owns this wallet address unless the use reveals his identity himself/herself. This world can fully exist with cryptocurrency transaction but we need people to really understand how transactions are done in cryptocurrencies. This is one of the most important factors which needs to be accomplished.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:16:40 PM

I believe that while cryptocurrency can not replace or oust Fiat.  Because I do not see problems that they both existed.  So that you can freely transfer from cryptocurrency to fimt and vice versa.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:30:52 PM

I believe that while cryptocurrency can not replace or oust Fiat.  Because I do not see problems that they both existed.  So that you can freely transfer from cryptocurrency to fimt and vice versa.
Don't you really see the problem with fiat? There are a lot. Essentially Bitcoin is here not to replace fiat but it could happen in the future anyway. Many Bitcoin supporters want to replace fiat with Bitcoin, this is why questions like "Why fiat should be replaced by Bitcoin" or "Why is it better to use Bitcoin rather than fiat" are very popular among Bitcoin community. Bitcoin is used by few party as a tool to fight against government in order to replace centralized system. However, Bitcoin can always live together with fiat and no need to force it to be a main form of payment, let's just wait which will die first and which will survive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 07:34:15 PM

I think it will replace fiat because we know now the use of fiat is almost equal to nothing but as time passing crypto currency is taking value in the market, I near future I am sure only crypto currency will be there and it will be the single crypto currency we can use for buying goods and to make our life better after storing for long term as an investment.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 11:33:33 PM

without the Fiat money the future will not been going well because in this world all the people will not technically developed in their mind set so the normal currency will also useful for them to live peacefully but cryptocurrency is also needed for a technical economic development.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: