Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN INVESTMENT IS BETTER THAN NETWORK MARKETING?  (Read 22693 times)
Aponkye1 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:17:28 PM
Merited by khimer_rangers (1)

These days all you hear in this modern world is Network Marketing and how some people claim it has really helped them. Well i don't disagree with them totally but i just want to educate some forum members about the fact that investing into bitcoin is a better form of enterpreneurship than engaging in Network Marketing.

Starting up in Networking Marketing is not an easy task at all so never be deceived by their sugar coating words about how good their lives are because some people fake it before they are able to make it Networking Marketing but may you might not be too lucky you can fake to the end. In Network Marketing you will need to stay in touch with your downlines making and ensuring that they keep up with certain tasks as this is the only way you can also move up some strict ranks to earn money. This is not the only pain people but trust me if you should skip any of these regular activities you come back to point Zero.
Yes, that is how painful it is in Network Marketing.
But it is so nice and quite fun that in bitcoin investment you do just two things:
1. Invest with what you can
2. Sit and watch your money grow

Now don't get me wrong house, I ain't a lazy dude but i don't see the reason why I should grind vegetables in an earthenware bowl when i can use a blender and still get it done nice and sweet.
What do you think fam, Is it going to be investment or network marketing?

bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

yeah that's very true brother. I quite remember i joined one of these Network Marketing platforms called Max International and i totally lost some huge funds over there you know. Fine, some folks are definitely making it over there but trust me majority of them are sinking. Ever since i joined this community i have gained some substantial amount from my investment on this platform.

vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Yes, it's much better and it's not even particularly close.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
cipherb

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Yes bitcoin investment is much more better then internet marketing because i worked with many internet marketing companies like RCM and i loose big money there because they see us big dreams and play with our emotions most of peoples don't wanna do this concept but companies make them greedy for commission. in bitcoin if we enter with solid analysis and market research than we can make good money because of its volatile price.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

Bitcoin is investment is better than network marketing since bitcoin investment can be done by all. You dont need to go to talk to people or recruit them to join so you can earn from referral systems and have commission.  Network Marketing is like killing the newly recruits so that the top members of the pyramid can earn blood money from the hard work and sweat of the new members. In short bitcoin is much better than network marketing since you do not step on other people so you will earn big.
Cheezesus

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

One of the best investment is buying and selling bitcoin. Buy what you can buy, it depends on you how much you will invest unlike in network marketing there is a specific investment and every week you need to get your quota. But in bitcoin you will wait till the prices skyrocket to sell them. Patience is the key in investing bitcoin and also you need to study about it.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:01:44 AM

comparing a job (network marketing) with an investment (investing in bitcoin) is like comparing apples and oranges. so you can't really say which one is better than the other.
it is true that network marketing is one of those silly things at least in my opinion and the earning may not be good but it is still a job that you do and get paid for.
but when you buy bitcoin for profit purposes then you are making an investment and that has risks involved. and if you don't know what you are doing then you will be losing money.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:04:17 AM

These days all you hear in this modern world is Network Marketing and how some people claim it has really helped them. Well i don't disagree with them totally but i just want to educate some forum members about the fact that investing into bitcoin is a better form of enterpreneurship than engaging in Network Marketing.

Starting up in Networking Marketing is not an easy task at all so never be deceived by their sugar coating words about how good their lives are because some people fake it before they are able to make it Networking Marketing but may you might not be too lucky you can fake to the end. In Network Marketing you will need to stay in touch with your downlines making and ensuring that they keep up with certain tasks as this is the only way you can also move up some strict ranks to earn money. This is not the only pain people but trust me if you should skip any of these regular activities you come back to point Zero.
But it is so nice and quite fun that in bitcoin investment you do just two things:

Now don't get me wrong house, I ain't a lazy dude but i don't see the reason why I should grind vegetables in an earthenware bowl when i can use a blender and still get it done nice and sweet.

Network marketing and bitcoin investment are two very different sector and each sector has their own strengths and weaknesses. For a socially active person who can talk and convince well, network marketing is a good place for him to be. On the other hand, a technical persona with interest in new technologies, can invest in cryptos and explore more opportunities in the market.

Also network marketing comes with certain perks like foreign visits and expensive gifts which is not present in crypto market. Network marketing is more similar to a real life sales job but crypto market is just investment. It's not wise if we compare these two markets with each other. They don't have much things in common!

stefy77

Activity: 658
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

With bitcoin you can build your investment more ethically while with network marketing you have to disturb, engage and "weigh" on others.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

Youre a god damn right in this because i use to be in network marketing friend of mine encouraged me to invest some amount(not that big but not too little)in their company and misleaded me that i need to do nothing because the downlines will give me profit with the help ofcourse of the uplines,but thats not happen because when i entered they pushed me to sell product and recruit as many as i can to gain,thats how shit the marketing network lucky i found cryptocurrency and now this brings me money ,a good amount off momey
Fbi_babs

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Network marketing has the stress of getting down lines so that you can move up but in Bitcoin investment you don't pass through the stress of getting downlines, instead invest your money and watch your investment grow. So Bitcoin investment is far better than network marketing

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
Merited by Patpro (1)

I have joined so many network marketing companies and they failed due to inadequate funds in their system. I have seen that putting your money there will be a doom. I will choose btc over that marketing.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

definitely that is genuine sibling. I very recollect that I went along with one of these Network Marketing stages called Max International and I completely lost some gigantic finances over yonder you know. Fine, a few people are unquestionably making it over yonder yet trust me greater part of them are sinking. As far back as I joined this network I have increased some considerable sum from my venture on this stage.
Jolozxc

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

I agree, many people is thinking investing on network marketing is the easies way to earn money even you need to do a lot of hard works to achieve it, but in bitcoin just invest on dump days then wait the green days and you will have a profit.
Macon Bargeman

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

As everyone knows bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and it is the recent unique financial system. Anyone with an internet connection can send and receive bitcoins easily hence bitcoin trading has become popular. Also, bitcoin trading doesn't have any transaction fee. Thus bitcoin trading is the best mechanism for online payment.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:06:08 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 01:16:42 PM by gamechangers

Every interested individual will have a choice to make out of bitcoin investment and Internet marketing. Some people like Internet marketing so much that they see it as fun while making cool money. I personally prefer bitcoin investment to Internet marketing. Internet marketing requires a lot of task while the reward can be very low.
dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

Network marketing can not be compared to Bitcoin in any way round. come to talk of it, in all aspect bitcoin is far much advanced compared to network marketing. in network marketing  your gain or profit is attached to the number of referrals even at then you get just a little tips as benefit but in bitcoin you invest and you make your profit depending on the level of investment no stress , at your comfort no sweet mouth sugar coating like network marketing.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

Since when network marketing became a good investment? You're earning by fooling people who just want to get some profit from their hard earned money. I would rather work hard than to make others suffer. Neither Bitcoin is a good investment, unless you fully accept its volatility. Educating yourself first is the greatest investment so you won't get fooled by networking schemes nor get caught in a bull trap with bitcoin.

thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:08 PM

Probably I would say that because the last thing is much easier than the second thing, but also you need to know many of different staff in order to be successful in your investments, otherwise you will just lose money.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

Network marketing is very working, he sacrifices the people he joins the new ones.
And the person at the top is a rich person, so sad to see this.

Why am I talking like that, because I have experienced work as a Network Marketing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: