Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN INVESTMENT IS BETTER THAN NETWORK MARKETING?  (Read 22693 times)
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

Bitcoin investing is better than online marketing, especially when it's cheap. You'll wait for prices to soar before you can sell them. Patience is the key to investing in bitcoin.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

Every investment is different and every investment has its own advantages and disadvantages. You can't just say some investment is better than other because of one or two different things because you have to compare every aspect and take in consideration all possibilities.
Jason Camara

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

That's great idea. I completely agree with you. Bitcoin investment is really better than  networking marketing . Obviously, you can save your time with Bitcoin while you waste alots time in order to talk with customers. In short, I trust in Bitcoin more than Networking marketing.
Goldenmoll1988

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:25:51 PM

Here the concept is relative. Who does not know how to communicate with people and sell themselves, those who do not want to do network marketing, it is better to choose to invest in Bitcoin. Also vice versa
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

Network marketing might seem very lucrative but trust me it is not very easy getting to the top but they make it seem so simple so that you join. I prefer to invest into bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies other than investing into network marketing.

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

Looking at the structure of networking or network marketing, I think its never safer to invest into it. BTC investment is one of the best investment a person can do in his whole life and it is better than network marketing.
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

I joined a network marketing industry some years ago and I have regretted doing that because of the nature of it. Since I joined BTC investment I feel like a boss myself and I think its much better network marketing.

I’m me
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

These days all you hear in this modern world is Network Marketing and how some people claim it has really helped them. Well i don't disagree with them totally but i just want to educate some forum members about the fact that investing into bitcoin is a better form of enterpreneurship than engaging in Network Marketing.

Starting up in Networking Marketing is not an easy task at all so never be deceived by their sugar coating words about how good their lives are because some people fake it before they are able to make it Networking Marketing but may you might not be too lucky you can fake to the end. In Network Marketing you will need to stay in touch with your downlines making and ensuring that they keep up with certain tasks as this is the only way you can also move up some strict ranks to earn money. This is not the only pain people but trust me if you should skip any of these regular activities you come back to point Zero.
Yes, that is how painful it is in Network Marketing.
But it is so nice and quite fun that in bitcoin investment you do just two things:
1. Invest with what you can
2. Sit and watch your money grow

Now don't get me wrong house, I ain't a lazy dude but i don't see the reason why I should grind vegetables in an earthenware bowl when i can use a blender and still get it done nice and sweet.
What do you think fam, Is it going to be investment or network marketing?
Investment can make your tomorrow bright and shine. Everyone of us thinks that we need to have investment so that we can keep our salary and if we return to it, it may gain a lot. Bitcoin is the best investment for me, why? Because we can invest in bitcoin without any information to ourselves. We can store BTC in wallet/phone. I will trust more the bitcoin than banking my money specially that I want to handle my assets.

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

Bitcoin does not need partners like marketing networks. Bitcoin has a vast investor base, and it does not require any promotion or advertising from any third party. For marketing, there are too many fixed factors to make it profitable.
tanxpresisit514

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

Every investment is different and every investment has its own advantages and disadvantages. You can't just say some investment is better than other because of one or two different things because you have to compare every aspect and take in consideration all possibilities.
Bitcoin investment in my opinion is slightly different from other investments, namely the price is unstable so using network marketing will be difficult to implement because investors need certainty of income. Meanwhile, who will guarantee that bitcoin investment will profit?
bitinvestpro1

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:18:34 PM

I have finally found a website that pays its users double by investing bitcoin and referring members.

https://[Suspicious link removed]/2PRShWB

I have made some $$ using them, you too could try and Please do not invest big money as a trial. 20 to 30 Dollar is ok to test their ability.

Thank me later.
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:03:26 AM

Ever since, I am not really interested in marketing network. I've seen so many fraud networking which seems to be unworthy for those people who are really trying their best for that network marketing. However, bitcoin investment so far is a wise investment if we can just dance the market then we can still gain profits from there.
There is a character difference between bitcoin investment and network marketing. If network marketing requires as many downlines as possible to increase revenue. Whereas bitcoin investment is not needed by the network, because investment or trade takes place directly in the exchange of bitcoin trading
laivz

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

Well, that's your subjective view.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

I joined a network marketing industry some years ago and I have regretted doing that because of the nature of it. Since I joined BTC investment I feel like a boss myself and I think its much better network marketing.

The situation of bitcoin in the market right now is very bad, falling so fast. I hope that you will still hold that bitcoin is the ideal place for us to invest. And I still choose bitcoin through the current situation is it very bad Grin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:23:18 AM

If i should choosing between bitcoin and network marketing, i am prefer choosing bitcoin. Network marketing is good option but i am believe bitcoin is good investment in the future.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:22:10 AM

Ever since, I am not really interested in marketing network. I've seen so many fraud networking which seems to be unworthy for those people who are really trying their best for that network marketing. However, bitcoin investment so far is a wise investment if we can just dance the market then we can still gain profits from there.
I have participated in network marketing and it turned out that I did not get anything, because I could not get a downline that would be a source of my income. Unlike bitcoin investment, I am not looking for a downline but just analyzing the price of bitcoin will go up or down, then I will sell or buy. The profit or loss is the result of my own thoughts. So I think it's very fair.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:28:18 AM

If i should choosing between bitcoin and network marketing, i am prefer choosing bitcoin. Network marketing is good option but i am believe bitcoin is good investment in the future.

What if you choose both? investing in bitcoin is very risky, I have to understand that. So as I can't make bitcoin one of the tools to get money, besides bitcoin I have to find another place to get money unless you have a job that you can be sure to get money every month. You can divide your capital to invest in bitcoin and network marketing or can divide 70% for bitcoin and 30% for network marketing, I think that's a good idea.
oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

Basically everyone's abilities and desires are not the same, and I think bitcoin investment still looks very complicated by people who are used to being involved in network marketing with easier exposure. But if they finally get to know and engage with bitcoin actively, I think they have entered a better level and maintained both as mutually supportive alternatives.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

Basically everyone's abilities and desires are not the same, and I think bitcoin investment still looks very complicated by people who are used to being involved in network marketing with easier exposure. But if they finally get to know and engage with bitcoin actively, I think they have entered a better level and maintained both as mutually supportive alternatives.
Also adding to that is the interest coming from the person who will acquire knowledge, knowing both ends will give more advantages as it can also drives to more opportunities, bitcoin brings more alternative ways to earned while networking practice can also be used to influence more people to actively learn about bitcoin and know the advantages and how they can generate extra earnings.
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:01:03 PM

Bitcoin is much more profitable and promising investment in gold, what can we say about network marketing. I advise you to concentrate on crypto investing if you really want to make good money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: