Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN INVESTMENT IS BETTER THAN NETWORK MARKETING?  (Read 22693 times)
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:23:21 PM

I have never seriously considered network marketing as a real way of earning. Too much skepticism and distrust in this area of earnings. Bitcoin is more interesting and promising, in my opinion.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:48:38 PM

I've never studied network marketing thoroughly, but everything I've heard about it has never attracted me. It seems to me that it is much more difficult to earn there. Most likely, you will just spend a lot of your time and effort, but you will not earn what you can earn with bitcoin. That's why I choose it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:53:29 PM

I once long ago accidentally got into network marketing and tried to earn there. But it didn't work out, even though I tried really hard. In addition, in this kind of earnings a lot of fraud. Therefore, it is better to choose a more modern and promising way of earning - investing in cryptocurrency.
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:21:52 PM

I think it's difficult to compare Bitcoin and network marketing. These are too different types of activities. Bitcoin is an investment. Bitcoin is also an innovative technology.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

Keep in mind that bitcoin investment is great for long term investment knowing that bitcoin is the most stable coin among all cryptocurrency. Tough this year, its price is very low due to the overall down market. But, since bitcoin is fundamentally strong coin, its price will surely rise again. Network marketing, on the other hand, is only good if you're on top of the pyramid.
jcmansah7

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:01:57 AM

That's very true because i remember i invested into one network marketing business and i lost heavily but ever since i started investing into crptocurrencies i have never suffered such a huge loss.

repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:43:44 AM

That is right that recently a business named Network Marketing is becoming trend moreover in the university students circle.They just need to put or invest money once in the early contract than they will get much advantages continuously as long as they get new member.

I personally don't agree and never join or participating in it, because I don't like the system. In network marketing, the more we get new member involve into the program, the more we get the reward. I don't really understand about the system.

Differently, in bitcoin is that the more we invest our money, the more we will get the return of money. So, it is a logic and realistic even though some say it is a gambling or fake. But Bitcoin is better and more realistic than Network Marketing.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:20:13 AM

1. Invest with what you can
2. Sit and watch your money grow

Very interesting, when people are so worried about bitcoin you use these 2 reasons to continue to survive in bitcoin. Network marketing is good, but you have to have many skills besides selling goods and looking for consumers.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

Investment in bitcoin is indeed better and easier to do by many people, and of course it's simpler, and easier for ordinary people to study, for example they want to be serious, especially if you want to learn to trade, if we can do everything, of course we will get a big profit, for example
we compare investments like network marketing, investments that are more promising in bitcoin in my opinion.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

I have never seriously considered network marketing as a real way of earning. Too much skepticism and distrust in this area of earnings. Bitcoin is more interesting and promising, in my opinion.
of course, before I was in the marketing business. too much pain there, when you didn't get 1 customer then you wouldn't get any
income, because marketing income is from the incentives, bitcoin investment is clearly more profitable
kokobaba880

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:42:32 AM

I like to invest in bitcoin to make money for the future because now crypto currencies are very useful and online job market and free lancing become more good through crypto so if you invest in it and know the value of it then it will be valuable for you and you can excel in the world it is a ladder now.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

That is very true about network marketing, if you have no recruited downline of your business ,you can get back  what you have invested , network marketing is close similar to ponzi scheme investment , so for bitcoin investment it is really much better compare to network marketing .
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

The above has 2 different categories, bitcoin is clearly described as an investment and is very different from network marketing. The difference is that bitcoin does not need to recruit as many people as possible so that it can make big profits or pay but bitcoin can be done alone with full time or part time without the demands of time to recruit. What we do that will be our own advantage without imposing on others.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

I have never really supported or liked the network marketing it's in a way a form of ponzi scheme. Bitcoin investment is nothing like that bitcoin has a purpose and is quite generating interest from citizens across the world

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:32:54 PM

Network marketing will be my first choice. Because if i can run a network marketing business fully then it will help me to make money lifetime.On the other hand if i invest in btc, then i have to wait until its price grow up to earn money.So network marketing is better than invest in btc.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

in my opinion this is also the first step of ourselves who want to start the success we want because indeed this is additional income as well. can be made as an asset or even just an investment that we can sell at any time for future needs
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

Since when network marketing became a good investment? You're earning by fooling people who just want to get some profit from their hard earned money. I would rather work hard than to make others suffer. Neither Bitcoin is a good investment, unless you fully accept its volatility. Educating yourself first is the greatest investment so you won't get fooled by networking schemes nor get caught in a bull trap with bitcoin.

Depends on the one participating on the investment.  Mostly people  misunderstood what network marketing is. 

Network marketing, also known as multi-level marketing, is a business model which involves a pyramid structured network of people who sell a company’s products. The participants in this network are usually remunerated on a commission basis.

https://www.feedough.com/network-marketing-mlm/

Though most of scams and fraud use this kind of scheme but legit company that uses this scheme produce millionaires in legit way through product sales and commission.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

Well, I tried all kinds of investment before Bitcoin, stock market, Forex, MLM, Rev Shares digital marketing etc. and lost money everwhere.
In crypto market I made money for the first time in my life.
So, honestly, I don't know about other experiences bur for me only crypto works Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:53:37 PM

Well, I tried all kinds of investment before Bitcoin, stock market, Forex, MLM, Rev Shares digital marketing etc. and lost money everwhere.
In crypto market I made money for the first time in my life.
So, honestly, I don't know about other experiences bur for me only crypto works Smiley

It will also depend based on your past experiences.I have heard a lot of people claiming that network marketing has really helped them in their financial status.But for sure it will also need a lot of hardships and perseverance.Knowing bitcoin,i think it's more easier to make profits and is a better investment compared to network marketing.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

It is only those that have not sit down to calculate what they are getting compare to their numerous down liners. It is only those at the top of the pyramid that usually benefit. Cryptocurrency investment is better than trying to convince everyone around you to join a platform in order to go up the pyramid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: