Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN INVESTMENT IS BETTER THAN NETWORK MARKETING?  (Read 22690 times)
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:25:51 PM

In btc investment, you dont just sit and watch your investment grow. Sometimes, your investment in btc also dwindle.
On the other side, network marketing is a very tedious work but trust me, as long as you are able to perform your tasks, your monthly earnings is assured unlike btc where you aint so sure whether you will earn or lose
However, I do not see why I will avoid one if I can join both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:38:03 PM

I will only agree with you base on the fact that with Btc, as you rightly said, you only sit and watch your investment grow or in some cases decrease. However, with network marketing, the risk involved is very insignificant and you don't need huge amount of money to start as compared to btc.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:01:31 PM

Majority of the network marketing gets turned as a scam when the chain doesn't grow further as the expected way. Networking market gives a big return for the top people in the chain while with cryptocurrency one who has the patience and the affordability to invest big at the right time will profit through bitcoin making it better than network marketing.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:32:04 PM

What an odd comparison with Bitcoin and network marketing. I do agree though; with BTC you an invest and watch it grow. Just don't buy at the top. Buying low and selling high can be very beneficial. You need to learn to read charts and markets though.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:17:57 PM

I have had the opportunity to experience both network marketing an d bitcoin investment. The later is actually the best form of investment i trust. You do not pay any money to people and try to get it from other innocent people, less talking is done, you get a lot of time for yourself and there are no set targets to reach in a week or the troubles with organizing seminars for potential downlines. Network marketing unlike bitcoin investment, is mostly beneficial to the early adopters.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:33:10 PM

These days all you hear in this modern world is Network Marketing and how some people claim it has really helped them. Well i don't disagree with them totally but i just want to educate some forum members about the fact that investing into bitcoin is a better form of enterpreneurship than engaging in Network Marketing.

Starting up in Networking Marketing is not an easy task at all so never be deceived by their sugar coating words about how good their lives are because some people fake it before they are able to make it Networking Marketing but may you might not be too lucky you can fake to the end. In Network Marketing you will need to stay in touch with your downlines making and ensuring that they keep up with certain tasks as this is the only way you can also move up some strict ranks to earn money. This is not the only pain people but trust me if you should skip any of these regular activities you come back to point Zero.
Yes, that is how painful it is in Network Marketing.
But it is so nice and quite fun that in bitcoin investment you do just two things:
1. Invest with what you can
2. Sit and watch your money grow

Now don't get me wrong house, I ain't a lazy dude but i don't see the reason why I should grind vegetables in an earthenware bowl when i can use a blender and still get it done nice and sweet.
What do you think fam, Is it going to be investment or network marketing?
Bitcoin investment is a best  and wise choice rather than in network marketing businesses because in Bitcoin we can sit back and relax due to buy and hodl strategy while in network marketing you can't do that thing as you need more time to convince other people to be your downline and that is where gains from. Network marketing is more risky than Bitcoin because it might be gone anytime without warning.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:38:14 PM

These days all you hear in this modern world is Network Marketing
You should change your information source then, NM is as close to scam as physically possible.
I was interested in this but only from psychological angle because i was amazed how people get brainwashed by some shills so quickly.
Bitcoin investment is best investment period. Gold of new era.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:39:07 PM

What an odd comparison with Bitcoin and network marketing. I do agree though; with BTC you an invest and watch it grow. Just don't buy at the top. Buying low and selling high can be very beneficial. You need to learn to read charts and markets though.
It is more worth it if you put your money on investment like cryptocurrency than joining any networking company. We have a lot of networking company here in my place, where you need to sell and invit more people under you just to earn money but mostly, people are afraid to join on any networking.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:35:28 PM

It is more worth it if you put your money on investment like cryptocurrency than joining any networking company. We have a lot of networking company here in my place, where you need to sell and invit more people under you just to earn money but mostly, people are afraid to join on any networking.
Same with my place here,a lot of networking businesses are already spreading.But i still prefer to go on bitcoin investment because aside from the huge profit you will get here,the task has also less stress compared to network marketing wherein you will have to attract people with your most sweet words just to believe in your products.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:42:06 PM

Majority of the network marketing gets turned as a scam when the chain doesn't grow further as the expected way. Networking market gives a big return for the top people in the chain while with cryptocurrency one who has the patience and the affordability to invest big at the right time will profit through bitcoin making it better than network marketing.
Exactly like what you said! Network marketing is good for the people who join early, like they will have some many referrals and they will make a huge amount of money, but personally I don't like this field because in most of the cases it turn up to be a scam, so I am fine with investing my money in cryptocurrencies and waiting. I don't like to take a high risk nowadays, because I don't see any clear movements in the market.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:59:16 PM

Well it seems you are trying to compare two unrelated things but anyway if you should ask me, I would blatantly choose bitcoin investment over network marketing because that is a very difficult job to do and also to succeed in it. Many who invest in it realize at the latter end they are wasting their time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: